#1 TylerDurden313

TylerDurden313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:24 PM

Thanks LouieT
Posted Image

This deal runs 5/6 through 5/12

Update: This AD is in the weekly circular. However, it does appear to be a pricing mistake as the game rings up $39.99. Many are reporting that managers will override and price adjust if you have the physical ad. Good Luck!

Edited by TylerDurden313, 13 May 2012 - 05:34 AM.

#2 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

Is this in the ad or is it a non-advertised deal? Any more details?

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#3 IFlyRC80

IFlyRC80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:26 PM

Was it marked clearance or just rang up that way? Are you positive it isn't Twilight Princess in the Nintendo Select packaging?

Edit: Now I see your ad image. Shouldn't be too hard to PM at WM with the ad. Current trade in is $26.25 at Amazon.

#4 TylerDurden313

TylerDurden313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:27 PM

Was it marked clearance or just rang up that way? Are you positive it isn't Twilight Princess in the Nintendo Select packaging?

It's in next weeks ad. It may be a mistake on there part. I posted a pic I took on my phone

#5 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:33 PM

Ad scans/photos aren't really allowed on CAG anymore since the Speedy1961 PS3 price drop incident with Circuit City back in the day.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#6 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:36 PM

Great deal.

interesting that Amazon is showing 2 versions, one with and one without the cd, with the one without being the "newer version."

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#7 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:39 PM

Says only $10 off on this. Wonder if there's a price drop.

#8 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:39 PM

Great deal.

interesting that Amazon is showing 2 versions, one with and one without the cd, with the one without being the "newer version."

Makes sense to me. The music CD was from the first printing, so the newer version doesn't have the CD.

Also, am I the only one who notices the ad says save $10, meaning MSRP is $30 according to the ad. So I suppose a price drop is incoming?

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#9 unforeseen

unforeseen

Crime Scene Investigator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:01 PM

Time to dust off the Wii.

#10 Coltin

Coltin

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:01 PM

I bought the version of this with the remote about a week ago. I really need to start playing it.

#11 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Director of Publishing/Marketing for Crafty Minor Too

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:17 PM

Damn I need a Wii Motion Plus controller or at least an add on.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#12 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:21 PM

UGH
I saw this last week in the future ad preview, but I thought it was a pricing mistake. I guessed wrong.

Here is the screengrab from the future ad page on kmart.com:
Posted Image

Is this in the ad or is it a non-advertised deal? Any more details?

The only other video game deal is the $25 gaming coupon with a purchase of a Wii for Shop Your Way Rewards members only.

#13 TylerDurden313

TylerDurden313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:45 PM

UGH
I saw this last week in the future ad preview, but I thought it was a pricing mistake. I guessed wrong.

Here is the screengrab from the future ad page on kmart.com:
Posted Image

The only other video game deal is the $25 gaming coupon with a purchase of a Wii for Shop Your Way Rewards members only.

Thanks. I added your screengrab to the OP.

#14 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:55 PM

I bought the version of this with the remote about a week ago. I really need to start playing it.

Might want to check your kmart, at mine they still have a ton of Red Steel 2 bundles with the Motion+ on clearance for like $12. It's cheaper than buying it by itself.

#15 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:57 PM

Makes sense to me. The music CD was from the first printing, so the newer version doesn't have the CD.

Also, am I the only one who notices the ad says save $10, meaning MSRP is $30 according to the ad. So I suppose a price drop is incoming?

That's what I was getting at. The new pressing without the CD might be 29.99? (But Amazon has it for $50... and the one with the CD at 45.)

Yes, none of this makes sense but I hope to get the game for $20 on Sunday!

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#16 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:08 AM

Might want to check your kmart, at mine they still have a ton of Red Steel 2 bundles with the Motion+ on clearance for like $12. It's cheaper than buying it by itself.

I would love to be at that K-Mart. The one closest to me hasn't had any good deals since about five years ago when I started checking for the $2-3 clearance games and ended up cleaning out half of their clearance section. Now the manager doesn't approve of the price drops I hear about from everyone else...
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#17 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:12 AM

FYI: This trades in for $18 base at BBY ($27 after 50% bonus, $28.80 w/ GCU). I'm contemplating trading in my copy (possibly getting double RZ points based on this weekend's promotion, unless trade-ins don't count?) then PMing Kmart's ad to get another copy for $20.

Shadow of Mordor ( :ps4:) Best Buy Preorder DLC for sale - PM me with offers!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within [Speedrun] :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2 :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World Red

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [10/19]:  :vita: Akiba's Trip (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#18 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:29 AM

I'm definitely picking up a copy come Sunday. Thanks Op.

#19 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:31 AM

Ad scans/photos aren't really allowed on CAG anymore since the Speedy1961 PS3 price drop incident with Circuit City back in the day.

What happened with that? I didn't know about CAG back then. I wish I did.

#20 sadunk

sadunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:42 AM

My Target still has the Zelda with the CD. Might try a PM there.

#21 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:43 AM

Kind of a side topic but I have a Wiimotion+ addon with silicone sleeve for sale/trade if anyone needs one.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#22 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:46 AM

What happened with that? I didn't know about CAG back then. I wish I did.

I was on CAG. My memory is fuzzy though, so someone could correct me if I am wrong. I believe Circuit City threatened to sue Speedy for revealing the PS3 price drop early. CAG basically stood up for him and didn't release his personal info.

#23 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:54 AM

I was on CAG. My memory is fuzzy though, so someone could correct me if I am wrong. I believe Circuit City threatened to sue Speedy for revealing the PS3 price drop early. CAG basically stood up for him and didn't release his personal info.

That's pretty awesome. I'm glad he didn't get sued.
Edit: I had a five dollar gift card expiring tomorrow along with a $10 gift card at K-Mart. I picked up Metal Slug Anthology for $1.30 after tax. It was $14.99. I'm going to return it on Sunday and pick up Zelda. Then I'm going to trade it in. Rather have the BBY credit anyways. Hope the value doesn't tank by then.

Edited by CheapAssHustla, 05 May 2012 - 01:18 AM.

#24 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:11 AM

Nice price, makes me wonder if I could price match at a different store (say, BB) that still has the CD version.
Posted Image

#25 Purkeynator

Purkeynator

Cheap before it was cool

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:40 AM

No it was CheapyD that got served with papers. They wanted him to give up the name and IP address of Speedy among other things. Cheapy consulted a lawyer and I recall raised the bullshit flag and said he wasn't giving them anything. He called their bluff and they never brought it up again and went out of business like a year later. Coincidence? You decide. Don't Fuck with CheapyD and his big ass chains.
trade list (mostly guides with a few boxes and manuals)
http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=44132

#26 david12795

david12795

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:26 AM

wow! where have i been?!
Tradelist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 5155-4755-9214

#27 snatcher33

snatcher33

Marry me Jenny!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:44 AM

No it was CheapyD that got served with papers. They wanted him to give up the name and IP address of Speedy among other things. Cheapy consulted a lawyer and I recall raised the bullshit flag and said he wasn't giving them anything. He called their bluff and they never brought it up again and went out of business like a year later. Coincidence? You decide. Don't Fuck with CheapyD and his big ass chains.

I remember this fiasco. Hats off to Cheapy D for sticking to his guns and protecting Speedy. That's why I have been a loyal member since good ole' 2003!!!!
Posted Image

#28 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:59 AM

so Nintendo finally went and put out a second print without the CD? Anyone see a non CD version in store anywhere?

#29 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:40 AM

so Nintendo finally went and put out a second print without the CD? Anyone see a non CD version in store anywhere?

Yes, actually. My local Walmart as the non-anniversary edition. Only difference on the cover is the lack of the stamp on the top left mentioning the anniversary and the CD.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#30 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:43 AM

So is the new msrp of the non-CD version $29.99 like the picture shows? If so, that must be the fastest a real zelda game officially dropped msrp.