Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6026 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3098 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#3571 Poor2More

Poor2More

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

Oh definitely, but i also think it can come down to having the amount of free time it would take to create and maintain the thread. I definitely don't have the free time... sorry :)

Exactly, I would be doing CAG a disservice since I do not have the free time to maintain/update the thread in a timely manner.
Posted Image

#3572 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:08 PM

Any price matching opportunity available for Madden 13, Sleeping Dogs, DarkSiders 2, Nba 2k13, dishonored, Borderlands 2, Resident Evil 6?

Someone should make a price matching thread, so it can be easily found, with that being said....not it!

They could easily be found if people didn't keep bitching about not having their points pending.

Of your list, I bought two of them. Madden 13 I PM down to $45 (TRU) a couple weeks back. Resident Evil Archives I got denied the Fry's PM. I will try the Sam's Club one sooner than later. If Amazon PM is true, I could try that.

#3573 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

They could easily be found if people didn't keep bitching about not having their points pending.

Of your list, I bought two of them. Madden 13 I PM down to $45 (TRU) a couple weeks back. Resident Evil Archives I got denied the Fry's PM. I will try the Sam's Club one sooner than later. If Amazon PM is true, I could try that.

Madden was $50 at Target a few weeks ago. I did that before I traded it in for $42. For $8 +taxes, it was a worthwhile rental. That's forgetting about the $20 too. :D-

#3574 cardsharkrob

cardsharkrob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

It says out of stock for resident evil for sams club, would I still be able to price match it?

#3575 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:08 PM

Jw but is there a poster for halo 4 at BB. Could have sworn I saw one today as I glanced over the trade in counter but I forgot to ask lol

#3576 KENFL0

KENFL0

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:54 PM

Jw but is there a poster for halo 4 at BB. Could have sworn I saw one today as I glanced over the trade in counter but I forgot to ask lol

Yes, free with preorder

#3577 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

Yes, free with preorder

Do you get it when you preorder or when you pick it up?

#3578 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

Do you get it when you preorder or when you pick it up?

I got mine the same day I placed my preorder. It's a pretty cool poster. The guy also pulled out a big stack of Halo 4 stickers and seemed excited to finally be able to give some away. :P

#3579 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:42 PM

I got mine the same day I placed my preorder. It's a pretty cool poster. The guy also pulled out a big stack of Halo 4 stickers and seemed excited to finally be able to give some away. :P

Yeah I just saw it. Is your some type of lithograph poster inside of an envelope? If so, I'm definately going back and getting one since they never gave me one for preordering the console

#3580 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:52 PM

Yeah I just saw it. Is your some type of lithograph poster inside of an envelope? If so, I'm definately going back and getting one since they never gave me one for preordering the console

Yep! That's it. They should have just given it to you when you placed your preorder, but if they still have them around then I'm sure it won't be too hard to get one.

#3581 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

If they have the Steel Case online that I wasnt able to get instore, is there any way of getting it still or would I just have to do an order on line and cancel my instore one?

#3582 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:14 AM

It says out of stock for resident evil for sams club, would I still be able to price match it?

I got my store to.

#3583 BryanYEEA

BryanYEEA

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:21 AM

Has anyone preorder BO2:Hardened? If so does the $20 offer work with this?

#3584 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:23 AM

I have. And it will, yes.

#3585 BryanYEEA

BryanYEEA

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:25 AM

Thanks. And have you ever preordered and picked a game up in-store at BB? Seems they are unprofessional so I'm questioning whether or not they will have my copy.

#3586 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

Thanks. And have you ever preordered and picked a game up in-store at BB? Seems they are unprofessional so I'm questioning whether or not they will have my copy.

In store preorder online is best way to go. You'll get confirmation email day before release.

#3587 Cheapskate

Cheapskate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:38 AM

Was anyone able to get Best Buy to price match Newegg's $45 Halo 4 preorder price? The promo code makes it a little trickier.

#3588 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

Was anyone able to get Best Buy to price match Newegg's $45 Halo 4 preorder price? The promo code makes it a little trickier.

The game hasn't released so my guess will be no, especially if done in-store for $5 down.

#3589 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:11 AM

As lordopus stated, preorders are I Ineligible for preorder

#3590 lochdoun

lochdoun

Coast to Coast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:40 AM

I wish Forza Horizon was a part of this.
Guess I'll wait for the buy 2 get 1 sale or black friday...
Currently playing: :pc: Tropico 4 | :360: Reckoning

#3591 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:42 AM

If it's just the reg. copy not a problem I've seen them pull copies & put them under the counter in gaming. And in-store gets them from them when needed. CE/LE/SE you gotta be careful since they're not all that great.

Has anyone preorder BO2:Hardened? If so does the $20 offer work with this?

In the OP there's a FAQ your ? is answered 4th.

YMMV, the site is sold out not all the stores so if they call you could still get it.

Exactly, I would be doing CAG a disservice since I do not have the free time to maintain/update the thread in a timely manner.

I did one last yr & there was people who said it wasn't needed LOL but then they kept coming in the 5 for $100 thread asking for help pm'ing. I can't do this yr too busy but at this point with the # of games left this thread will get most of them leaked.

On another note, what would happen for price matching if we used a trade in card to purchase the game? Are we not able to price match if we paid for the game via a GC or a trade in card etc?

You get refunded in a GC

#3592 kelo360

kelo360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:54 AM

Translation: ordering Black Ops II Hardened edition online for in-store pickup is risky. They may not have it when you go to pick it up?

#3593 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:06 AM

Translation: ordering Black Ops II Hardened edition online for in-store pickup is risky. They may not have it when you go to pick it up?

either be there day 1/midnight launch or confirm it's being held by going to the store on Sun w/receipt & make the gaming rep put it in the in-store P/U area with your info attached.

#3594 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:38 AM

Risky no, but it might not be available for in store pickup if you wait much longer. I know Gamestop has stopped taking preorders.

#3595 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:12 AM

Off-topic question but this seemed the most active Best Buy thread to ask. Does BB have a B2G1 Free sale before x-mas?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#3596 bzchanboy

bzchanboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:15 AM

Off-topic question but this seemed the most active Best Buy thread to ask. Does BB have a B2G1 Free sale before x-mas?

Yes usually its at the end of this month, past few years its been TRU then BB for the B2G1. I've heard it could be tied to unlock this year though so they can up their numbers.

On topic:

I just finally got my borderlands 2 points to show up after many issues. I also preordered RE6 and ended up buying two copies at two different stores. One I preordered the other I didn't and I ended up with points for both. That's kind of cool I guess.

#3597 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:51 AM

I just realised the fucking morons at my best buy somehow put the wrong RZ account in my dishonored reciept

How the Fuck do I fix this?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3598 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

I got tired of waiting for my RE6:Archives points to post so i e-mailed them yesterday and got my points posted and a RZ Coupon ready to print today. I guess its good to have the "Silver" status on your account.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#3599 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:26 PM

I'm still waiting for my points for Borderlands 2 to post (they are pending, though). You already got points for RE6???

Crunchewy.png

#3600 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:29 PM

I just realised the fucking morons at my best buy somehow put the wrong RZ account in my dishonored reciept

How the Fuck do I fix this?

You can call CS or make a forums post. I'd say go the forums route that way you interact dirct with a person who fylly knows the promo itself & would probably just instant credit you the points after the receipt pins(pre-order/purchase) pm the mod w/the info. Mike would be the guy & poost on the RZ gamers club section