The real question is, if they'll count PC releases of these games, unlike what happened last year with the other promotion were they specifically forbade any game on the list if it was a PC version.
Also majorly conspicuous by it's absence is the new Call of Duty game. The new Halo in place of that is *NOT* a fair trade.
Call of Duty Black Ops II is in the offer. The link to the FULL list on MYRZ.com (need to be logged in as an Unlocked member) isn't working right now but when it is updated you will find COD as one of the titles. So there are a total of 12 eligible titles.
Other things to note:
1) Collector's and Limited Editions are eligible.
2) Only PS3 and 360 versions are eligible. Sorry, but no PC or other platforms.
3) Need to be a RZGC Unlocked member BEFORE you pick up the game you want. Don't need to be at time of preorder but DO need to be before you purchase. Why wait though, you get lots of other benefits (10% more on your software trades, double points on trades and new games and accessory purchases, 10% off used games plus a year of @Gamer ($100 minimum in coupons each issue - 10 issues/yr.).
4) PM'ing will not affect the 1000 point bonus. All that is required is being a RZGC Unlocked member, you preorder the game and purchase it within the prescribed window. The bonus isn't affected but as another poster called out, RZ points are deducted with returns/price matches.
5) Each title is on a per title basis. So WAY better and easier than last year where you had to keep track of the 5 games. Each qualifying cert will be released within 35 days.
6) 100% trade-in bonus going on right now at Best Buy stores that can take trades (most of 'em). 110% for Unlocked members.
On the Mass Effect or Max Payne gift card offers, if you haven't received your gift cards POST in the BestBuy forums or CALL customer service. They will help you get your gift card as long as you fulfilled all requirements!