Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6026 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3098 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#2191 KENFL0

KENFL0

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:16 AM

Anybody else's points not pending yet but in the transaction for BL2?

#2192 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:23 AM

Anybody else's points not pending yet but in the transaction for BL2?

That's whats going on with me, they were pending at one point but then they were gone. Not worried though since they're still listed with the transaction.

#2193 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:35 AM

• Bonus in-fiction bonus content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn and their connections to Halo 4
  • Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
  • Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
  • Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE:
  • Unique in-game Spartan IV armor skin
  • Unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle
  • An exclusive in-game emblem
  • Xbox LIVE Avatar prop*
  • Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan IV armor set*
  • The Limited Edition also contains the UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet which includes a Spartan armor customization schematic, an introduction to the massive ship UNSC Infinity, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity's finest warriors: The Spartan IVs.
  • War Games Map Packs: The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps - three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE.
  • Specializations: Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, and use them, one at a time, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customization options.
  • The Special Edition of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, a 90-minute extended version of the live-action digital series which will take fans back to the terrifying beginning of the Human/Covenant war, when the Master Chief inspired a young cadet who would eventually become a leader aboard the UNSC's greatest vessel ever: the UNSC Infinity.
Posted Image

Looks like a pretty good value LE to me for $100-$20 RZ cert.

I PMed gift card deals like ME3 and MP3 fine in the past.

So do you think these will actually be limited or Microsoft likely gonna reprint?

#2194 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:37 AM

im not aware of any halo collectors editions that ever became limited. but i may be wrong.

that said most halos collectors editions seem to be found quite easily within the first two years but who knows after that?

though i didnt know what was in the halo 4 one i was going to get it anyway but it looks pretty sweet reading all that now.

#2195 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:48 AM

So do you think these will actually be limited or Microsoft likely gonna reprint?

I don't work for Microsoft so I don't know but if you base it on past halo limited editions, they were definitely not limited. Like you said earlier, Best Buy is the only one still offering it, so it might be limited, my guess is as good as yours.

#2196 247

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:06 AM

I remember getting $15 for Halo Reach LE, will wait for Halo 4 to hit that price as well :lol: I'll sprobably still get the regular version at launch.

#2197 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:08 PM

Just put my preorder in for Fifa 13.

Paid with certs and GC. Nothing out of pocket once again. Thanks BB.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#2198 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:17 PM

For FIFA 13

Do you get the 10,000 in game credits preorder bonus by email or is it a in store promo? I don't see anything listed in the game order page just the while supplies last under the promo on the main Fifa page..

Haven't kept up with these deals, sorry lol

#2199 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:57 PM

That's whats going on with me, they were pending at one point but then they were gone. Not worried though since they're still listed with the transaction.

Yeah mine is being weird too. I had 1140 points pending the other day and now theres only 140 points pending and the 1000 points haven't even been issued yet. No worries though as it's still listed on the transaction.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#2200 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:13 PM

Just put my preorder in for Fifa 13.

Paid with certs and GC. Nothing out of pocket once again. Thanks BB.

Great a another CAG buying FIFA! Hopefully we get a chance to PM soon.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#2201 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:53 PM

which one is the better of the two, fifa 2013 or pes 2013?

#2202 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

FIFA no question.

That's my must have sports title of the year.

Editor in chief at PanicGamer.com
Steam ID: TheRealJaysonguy
We're looking for people who want to review games, interested? Email: jobs@panicgamer.com

#2203 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:09 PM

FIFA no question.

I would say FIFA too, but a lot of my European coworkers play PES only.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#2204 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

FIFA no question.

what about the learning curve, is it newb friendly?

#2205 GameFlysBy

GameFlysBy

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:14 PM

Going to pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 I think.

#2206 ky151

ky151

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

My copy of Fifa shipped on Thursday. The transaction already shows up in my account, bonus points and all. All points are ready to use, too.

#2207 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:40 PM

If you are newb in the sense that you don't watch or play football, you will be destroyed...otherwise the controls are intuitive and easy to learn.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#2208 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

My copy of Fifa shipped on Thursday. The transaction already shows up in my account, bonus points and all. All points are ready to use, too.

Are you silver?

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#2209 ky151

ky151

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:44 PM

Are you silver?

Yes.

#2210 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:47 PM

Yes.

Man, rich people get all the priviledges :roll::lol:

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#2211 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

I would say that FIFA is so packed full of features that a beginner would be able to practice and become pretty good in a short time.

They'll still get crushed online but that's a whole different animal, for the single player portions the average player should be able to get up to speed pretty quickly.

Editor in chief at PanicGamer.com
Steam ID: TheRealJaysonguy
We're looking for people who want to review games, interested? Email: jobs@panicgamer.com

#2212 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

hey BB folks, I know this came up a few weeks ago but I forget which thread...

can you contribute to a Pitch In Card with a RZ cert?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#2213 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

I can't believe no where has any sort of deal/coupon offer for DoA 5. Saw it in 0 ads this weekend. Kind of a bummer. I'll wait for reviews since there's not a demo yet (after the NG3 reviews I'm not sure about blindly buying now that Itagaki is gone) before ordering anywhere. Or I might just grab my first FIFA ever. Still not sure.

I would be able to pre-order up to around midnight Monday night and still be good for the offer, right?

#2214 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:12 PM

hey BB folks, I know this came up a few weeks ago but I forget which thread...

can you contribute to a Pitch In Card with a RZ cert?

Nope. "Contributors to Pitch In Cards may not use Best Buy Reward Zone certificates or digital coupons to add funds to a Pitch In Card."

http://www.bestbuy.c...cat192700050000

#2215 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

Nope. "Contributors to Pitch In Cards may not use Best Buy Reward Zone certificates or digital coupons to add funds to a Pitch In Card."

http://www.bestbuy.c...cat192700050000

thanks!

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#2216 9Tale

9Tale

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

Anyone having problems with any preorder mixups or points should go to their local store. Calling the 1800 number is useless and they will not help you. In most cases sending any PMs on BBY forums will not help you.

I went into store and the guys printed out the proper DLC and they gave me the game for 40.

#2217 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

I would say that FIFA is so packed full of features that a beginner would be able to practice and become pretty good in a short time.

They'll still get crushed online but that's a whole different animal, for the single player portions the average player should be able to get up to speed pretty quickly.

thanks, i am only interested in the single player portion for this game. i only play a few multiplayer online game for the ps3.

#2218 Linkgx1

Linkgx1

No White Knights!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:11 PM

Not sure if I should get re6 anthology. Only RE game I own is 5. I have a feeling the price will drop soon on anthology. I also got burned by Capcom......too many times. Especially with MVC3

#2219 247

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

What I like about FIFA is it hold it's value very well.

#2220 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:55 PM

I don't know a thing about soccer except for your mom gets the team ice cream after the game.. Downloaded the early release and been playing the ass out if it.

I've played it a few times at a friends house but never actually bought a soccer game ever. You might not be great online not understanding stuff but it's still fun.