Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6026 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3098 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#2431 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

Went in store used $30 in certs on nba and creed 3. Only did creed since they had some steels left. Why is it that I feel they will screw me over on my $20 for each somehow?

#2432 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

Any reason WWE '13 doesn't have a bonus? Seems like a fairly big game that lots of people will get.

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#2433 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

PPL have reported that CS says they already got a lower price b/c of how the RZ certs make the receipt look. I'd just get a GC with the RZ cert & then use that instead plus there's no expiration.

Ok but I am pretty sure RZ certs cannot be used to buy BBY gift cards. Unless that has changed. I have PMed with certs in the past also.

"Are there exclusions when using a reward certificate?
Yes, there are certain exclusions to using reward certificates. First and foremost, they cannot be used outside Best Buy stores or BestBuy.com. They also cannot be used to:

• Purchase Best Buy® gift cards
• Contribute to a PitchInTM account
• Pay shipping charges
• Pay sales tax

See the program rules for additional details."
Posted Image

#2434 htz

htz

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

Any reason WWE '13 doesn't have a bonus? Seems like a fairly big game that lots of people will get.

Posted Image
Mike Tyson Bonus
with WWE '13 pre-order for Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii.
While supplies last.

#2435 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:27 PM

Online? You'll get them posted/pending after you pick them up. Or at least that's how NCAA 13 worked for me.

Nah instore.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#2436 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:29 PM

Heads up: I got an email with a mystery rewards cert from BB. It is titled:

• Mystery Rewards just for you. Uncover up to $5000 in certificates.‏

It is at least a $5 cert, but you don't know until you print it and go to the store.

\http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=329053

If you open the left barcode in a new tab or do "View Image", the final characters of the URL tell you the value. I, like many others, got a $5 one, which is still better than nothing.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Velocity 2X

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/31]: :vita: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#2437 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:38 PM

i am really confuse after reading several responses from the previous pages, so does the rewardzone certif prevent you from pming or not? cuz i am planning on using it to preorder x-com enemy unknown

#2438 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

\http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=329053

If you open the left barcode in a new tab or do "View Image", the final characters of the URL tell you the value. I, like many others, got a $5 one, which is still better than nothing.

Thank you! I usually only look at the deals thread, so I miss this stuff.

#2439 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:44 AM

I don't eBay. You have a really good point though.

Me neither, but for people so inclined I'd bet you would get at least $20 for the nuketown zombies code. People love nuketown and they love zombies. I can see them fetching up to $60 because people be crazy.

#2440 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:48 AM

Posted Image
Mike Tyson Bonus
with WWE '13 pre-order for Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii.
While supplies last.

His entrance song should be "In The Air Tonight", where halfway down the walkway he says "I love this part" and commences air drumming.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#2441 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:08 AM

Thank you! I usually only look at the deals thread, so I miss this stuff.

I saw this on a certain other site I was making my home for the last two weeks.;) I got a $5 certificate as well, but since I have never purchased a printer since I've never found a deal I would consider anywhere near good enough for one($10 max with more than a starter cartridge) I guess I'll have to go to my old standby when my PC was on the fritz(public library) to print mine up.

I really wish they'd just link it in your RZ account and let them just scan your RZ card to bring it up. It'd be so much easier.

As for this list, hopefully they'll add GTA V to it at some point, since that's the next game I'm actually buying. That should hopefully be out in April or May.:cry:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#2442 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:17 AM

His entrance song should be "In The Air Tonight", where halfway down the walkway he says "I love this part" and commences air drumming.

hard to believe, but he was my least favorite part of that movie....by far
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#2443 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:21 AM

Me neither, but for people so inclined I'd bet you would get at least $20 for the nuketown zombies code. People love nuketown and they love zombies. I can see them fetching up to $60 because people be crazy.

I got $24 for the Crusader MP Character last year for Assassin's Creed Revelations. It is insane what people will pay for this stuff.

#2444 247

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:26 AM

Halo reach flame helmet was also selling for some ridiculous prices.

#2445 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:26 AM

I'm always kind of shocked at the money some people will pay for a new character or some new maps via a code that if they had just paid the extra scratch for the version that came with the code in the first place it probably would've been much cheaper for them.

That reminds me though, I still have my Argul's Tomb code from Darksiders II, the Prototype 2 hardened steel vehicle armor, some Neverdead code and the Peter Pan code for Disney Universe I never used that I should list on here at least to see what kinda bites I get.;)

Posted Image

#2446 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:32 AM

Yeah I usually throw up my pre-order DLC on eBay, but its always a risk since you're not covered for digital items and it would be very easy for someone to rip you off.

#2447 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:35 AM

the most for a DLC I got was $98 i think for the Juggernaut DLC for Ultimate Alliance 2 on 360.

That is honestly my most regretful DLC non purchase ( all the characters)

#2448 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:38 AM

Yeh the prices of the cosmetic preorder stuff is absolutely ridiculous. I'm pretty sure the Reach flame went for $90 in some cases. So when a dlc comes along that is of some actual worth, it goes pretty high. The zombie dlc for the first Black Ops was $40-80 I think, which is the price of the whole hardened edition.

#2449 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:41 AM

the most for a DLC I got was $98 i think for the Juggernaut DLC for Ultimate Alliance 2 on 360.

That is honestly my most regretful DLC non purchase ( all the characters)

Wow, was this before or after the delisting?

#2450 mousebites

mousebites

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:01 AM

can some one tell me if u get the bonus for pre odering wii u games?

#2451 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

The zombie dlc for the first Black Ops was $40-80 I think, which is the price of the whole hardened edition.

Considering I only ever used my own eBay account to buy ONE thing(box of HDMI cables to flip;)) I tried in vain to get some fellow CAG's to use their established accounts to sell the handful of BLOPS zombie codes I got my hands on last summer from the $15 Prestige Edition blowout from BB.

Unfortunately we never could come to an agreement and now the codes are only worth about $15 or whatever the DLC is priced as on PSN.:roll:

Posted Image

#2452 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Wow, was this before or after the delisting?

Launch actually. it got bid up like crazy! I got him for PS3, which i regret.

Pre-order DLC is usually only ok, ive got an extra borderlands 2 premiere that I am gonna save till before christmas when it expires to see what I can get for it.

#2453 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:39 AM

I keep checking every so often myself, but I don't believe any Wii U titles are on the pre-order bonus list.

#2454 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:53 AM

does anyone how if we'd be able to PM Xcom if preorder online? I know the GC promo prevents PMing if bought instore.

#2455 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:39 AM

Fidodido hasn't posted the Fry's stuff yet but RE6 is gonna be $49.99 at Frys. (Unfortunately no sale on NBA 2K13). So "$30" RE6 on Tuesday for many of us.

#2456 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:49 AM

$50 PM on release date?
Sweeeeeet

#2457 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:53 AM

If I live in NJ would there be any chance that Best Buy would PM it?

#2458 htz

htz

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:59 AM

Does it count on all editions of the game?

The offer is applicable on all Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game such as special editions, limited editions, collector’s editions, etc. (subject to availability). PC, Wii, or any other platform of any of the titles does not qualify as a purchase towards this promotion.

Promotion is only good on PS3 and Xbox 360 games.

#2459 Xellos2099

Xellos2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:05 AM

Fidodido hasn't posted the Fry's stuff yet but RE6 is gonna be $49.99 at Frys. (Unfortunately no sale on NBA 2K13). So "$30" RE6 on Tuesday for many of us.

Can I pricematch a game more than once? With RE at $50 at frys on day 1, might be a chance for more drop within 60days

#2460 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:09 AM

Can I pricematch a game more than once? With RE at $50 at frys on day 1, might be a chance for more drop within 60days

You can price match as many times as you want