6/25 ONLY Twisted Metal and 6/26 ONLY Starhawk $30 each at GameStop

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#91 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:45 PM

is this deal online only, or is it available in store?
Posted Image

#92 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:54 PM

I like that my starhawk copy comes with some extra goodies along with the original warhawk ! Too bad i cant transfer warhawk to my vita, that would have kicked ass :(
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#93 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

is this deal online only, or is it available in store?

It is in-store also. they might have to look it up but you should get it for $29.99 today (I did).

2ic4l5j.jpg

#94 uiengineer

uiengineer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:21 PM

picked up a sealed Starhawk with my trade in credit

I should note that I got the LE also

#95 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:34 PM

Wow! Just got back with my LE copy of Starhawk. Was like pulling teeth though lol. Hadn't been there for like a year, but I had giftcard to spend. The clerk was fighting with me to buy their promo card. "what? no all I want is the game please." Not only that, he tried to spin the $29.99 promo as only for people with that card. And then asked a few times about the high insurance for the game Now I remember why I stopped shopping there.

That's dime serious bull. know I would've left, but you has a gift card so I understand.

#96 InfinitiPJ

InfinitiPJ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:23 PM

Picked up Starhawk and got a price match no problem at Best Buy. Can't wait to try out the Sweet Tooth skin I got with TM a while ago.

#97 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:29 PM

anyone know if I can buy and return starhawk on sale so I can effectively price match? Bought it in early June limited edition for 59.99 :(

if you get another limited edition copy and then use the old receipt for it there should not be a problem.
Posted Image

#98 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:35 PM

Did a return/rebuy on my Limited Edition since I paid $40 for it a few days ago and didn't open it yet. $29.99 is a no brainer for this game and it's a great game to boot.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#99 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:36 PM

Just called the store closest to me and they have one Limited Edition left. It is super nice out today, I think I will go ride my bike there!

#100 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:21 PM

A lot of content on the LE code, installing game now. Thanks again OP! Does anyone know why the inside left cover is upside down? Kind of lame.

#101 uiengineer

uiengineer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:25 PM

A lot of content on the LE code, installing game now. Thanks again OP! Does anyone know why the inside left cover is upside down? Kind of lame.

don't know why. just know it is supposed to be that way.

#102 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:23 AM

yeah i love the reversible covers. especially when the name is on the spine (im looking at you child of eden!)
but yeah, kinda weird upside down... lol

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#103 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:37 AM

Your missing out bud, Twisted Metal Black was probably the greatest TM ever. (Some would say TM2) but TM Black redefined the series, with a darker more gritty world IMO. Too bad that playing it by todays standards you'd probably think "wtf these controls suck!" but the game was great. I played that game when I was 11 and can fondly remember the intro to "Paint it Black". Good stuff.

I liked the new TM just wish they hadn't changed the campaign/story mode so much like they did in this game.

That was the first time I ever heard Paint It Black. I had to look up who the artist was! Such a great song. I remember getting the game when I purchased my network adapter for my PS2.

To be completely honest I couldn't really get into it. I just did a lot of THPS3 online play, lol.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Last of Us Remastered, Murdered: Soul Suspect, The Wolf Among Us

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#104 Doctor Madd

Doctor Madd

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:26 PM

Fyi target still has starhawk for $30

#105 Barney

Barney

Barnito Knows Best!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

Twisted Metal Black will forever be the best of the series.. even though i loved TM2 a lot as well

Posted Image