awooten

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:28 AM

just got back from BB. Picked up 5. OVERKILL

#62 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:44 AM

Trades for $5 at BB. Worth it to buy the game for $10, trade it back for $10, and bank the (somewhat minimal still) RZ points?

factor in sales tax (and if you want to be one of those guys to factor in gas) -- i'd say it's worth for a free rental though

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#63 mewman13

mewman13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:59 AM

That's a major (negative) difference if true. Can you provide a link or source for that info? I've been playing the franchise since the previous generation of consoles, and the ability to import NCAA rosters with all the names, etc., was one of the coolest things about the game.

I was considering buying NCAA 13 when it hit $19.99 (Black Friday or after, most likely), but if this is true, I needn't bother tracking it. No import of rosters = NO BUY.

After doing a google search, nothing comes up about rosters, but I have found that you won't be able to import your Draft Class into Madden.

http://www.operation...we-know/?page=2

#64 chris00cm

chris00cm

Deal Connoisseur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:37 AM

Highly considering it. I would never buy Madden 12 right now since the rosters are old, but since the players aren't actually "real", it wouldn't have the same old effect. Building a college program was always fun to me.

#65 FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Late Adopter (2016, baby!)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:44 AM

After doing a google search, nothing comes up about rosters, but I have found that you won't be able to import your Draft Class into Madden.

http://www.operation...we-know/?page=2

OK, that seems to be what he was referring to... transferring players from NCAA to Madden. I hardly ever play Madden, so that's not an issue for me (though I understand that it will be a BIG issue for quite a few gamers).

402833.png FinderKeeperOSX.png

#66 Tate Donovan

Tate Donovan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:25 PM

The import feature was dropped because of madden's franchise overhaul. They scrapped the old rating system and there will be draft busts and sleepers.

#67 Tate Donovan

Tate Donovan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:29 PM

Actually the demo for the new one is generous with three different match ups you can play and 3 minute quarters. The passing game is much improved over 12.

#68 Infinity1911

Infinity1911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

Looks like the deal is dead. Online price is showing at $59.99.

#69 thedream77

thedream77

Monster>Red Bull

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:05 PM

^^ Confirmed in store as well (6/28). Back to $60, clerk asked me if I still wanted it. I did my best to not start laughing in his face, I just told him I would wait for 13, which is fine anyway. I was really torn on this for $10 versus 13 for $45 (AMZ) and I definitely liked the 13 demo.

#70 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:49 PM

The import feature was dropped because of madden's franchise overhaul. They scrapped the old rating system and there will be draft busts and sleepers.

Yeah and when EA loses the lawsuit to the old NCAA football/basketball players they will say that was a "last-gen" feature nobody wants anymore just like Sony said about rumble in the controllers.

#71 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

It seems like Madden 13 is supposed to be the superior product. However, with the Best Buy deal on NCAA 13 with the $10 Pre-ORder and pick, plus a $20 Pre-Order bonus, I will get both Madden/NCAA 13 this year.

My thought exactly. Traded in both '12's for $36 alone. Not too bad since I haven't touched them in a couple months (Damn Skyrim and a hand full of other games)

#72 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:28 PM

Damn. Was going to pick this up.
Posted Image

#73 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:53 PM

Did anyone price match on amazon to avoid tax?!!! Don't best buy know that ppl got credit to use on amazon??????

106889.png

#74 rufusjenkins

rufusjenkins

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

To avoid tax? It's 75 cents! Oooh trying to save a quarter

#75 jjjbadboy32

jjjbadboy32

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:12 PM

To avoid tax? It's 75 cents! Oooh trying to save a quarter

75 cents is 3 quarters :booty:
Posted Image

Posted Image

#76 chris00cm

chris00cm

Deal Connoisseur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:13 PM

I also missed out. If only I would have known it was a one day deal...