Bud Light Amplify Your Summer Code Drop :)

gt3guy

CAGiversary!
Bud Light Amplify Your Summer Game! 25

Both 25 Enjoy :)

[quote name='gt3guy']Bud Light Amplify Your Summer Game! 25

Both 25 Enjoy :)[/QUOTE]

I used them both, thanks! If anyone else has codes they don't plan on using, I'd be happy to use them!

[quote name='Blaster man']I used them both, thanks! If anyone else has codes they don't plan on using, I'd be happy to use them![/QUOTE]

Thanks for hogging both... :roll:

[quote name='sp00ge']Thanks for hogging both... :roll:[/QUOTE]

I see from your posting that you have a nice "little" eBay store with 137 pages of stuff. Sorry I didn't leave you codes so you could sell more stuff!

[quote name='Blaster man']I see from your posting that you have a nice "little" eBay store with 137 pages of stuff. Sorry I didn't leave you codes so you could sell more stuff![/QUOTE]

michael-jackson-thriller-eating-popcorn-animated.gif

[quote name='Blaster man']I see from your posting that you have a nice "little" eBay store with 137 pages of stuff. Sorry I didn't leave you codes so you could sell more stuff![/QUOTE]

Wow, what ever correlation you drew between me selling on Amazon (as this is my full-time job) and discounts on concert tickets is beyond me. Well played...

But enjoy your $50 in discounts. I'm sure it was well worth making yourself look like a greedy dick.

[quote name='sp00ge']Wow, what ever correlation you drew between me selling on Amazon (as this is my full-time job) and discounts on concert tickets is beyond me. Well played...

But enjoy your $50 in discounts. I'm sure it was well worth making yourself look like a greedy dick.[/QUOTE]

I call bullshit. You can keep your righteousness. I believe that you would have used both and I believe that you would have then resold the items. You can come here and lie all you want but you're not fooling anyone. Now I can see why people don't post that they used codes. Bitter people like you that are too slow come and act like big baby's.:cry:

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Blaster, what the fuck, dude?[/QUOTE]

Seriously! This is Sp00ge we're talking about here. Baster you are being a assumptious, greedy, dick.

[quote name='Blaster man']I call bullshit. You can keep your righteousness. I believe that you would have used both and I believe that you would have then resold the items. You can come here and lie all you want but you're not fooling anyone. Now I can see why people don't post that they used codes. Bitter people like you that are too slow come and act like big baby's.:cry:[/QUOTE]

:nottalking:

Yeah, sp00ge is one of the chillest guys here. And I'm betting it's assholes like you that made him quit as a moderator.

[quote name='Blaster man']I used them both, thanks! If anyone else has codes they don't plan on using, I'd be happy to use them![/QUOTE]

Oh look, one of those code lurkers actually made an account. :censored:

How about random drawings for it based off the post and then gathering a random users number or the likes thereof on random.com

Definitely watching this thread. A $25 code would push me to buy a ticket to see Armor For Sleep in Chicago in a couple weeks...

[quote name='Rig']Definitely watching this thread. A $25 code would push me to buy a ticket to see Armor For Sleep in Chicago in a couple weeks...[/QUOTE]

I know its not free but im willing to give my code for a cheap amazon or paypal gift card.

[quote name='Blaster man']Wow, I'm sorry I took both codes. If the OP had said one per person then I would have left one. Speaking of the codes, you guys can still win them. You may be surprised who the nice OP was of the thread for the contest these codes came from since he didn't keep the contest secret to hoard all the codes and be greedy. Have a good one.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323710[/QUOTE]

Dude the two codes thing was kinda dickish, but when you made wild, false accusations about sp00ge, who is the shit, people tend to get a little pissed.

[quote name='thegreatone313']I know its not free but im willing to give my code for a cheap amazon or paypal gift card.[/QUOTE]

Got Lucky and got two 50 dollar vouchers and used them two get two tickets for the Offspring in indy and free meal and unlimited drinks very excited since been forever since been to a concert :) Money is so tight lately thats why :p :applause:

i have 2x $25 codes but i would rather have amazon credit so i will sell these things dirt cheap so feel free to pm me

bread's done
Back