Glyde: $5 Off new accounts NO MINIMUM! New & Used Games, DVDs, iPods, Tablets

zippot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.glyde.com/?rid=ysglrq

You know the coupon is working when you go to buy something and see the phrase "Coupon Applied" before your total.

I've been using on Glyde for over a year and I must say its just about the easiest experience I've had buying and selling online. I've had over 40 transactions and nearly all have gone very smoothly. Any hiccups that I have had either buying or selling have been resolved promptly by Glyde support.

Prices are very competitive compared to Amazon and Half/eBay used prices and will be even better with $5 off your first purchase!

You can also use the $5 credit to buy PSN and Xbox Live point cards under the Extras->Gaming->PSN and Live Cards menu!

I'll be happy to answer any questions about my experience with Glyde, or Glyde in general.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='YoJoeCool']Hey, thanks for the heads up! I've never used Glyde before, but I'll definitely try it out.[/QUOTE]

No problem! I hope you have the same good experience that I've had with Glyde.

Do you think you tell me what forms of payment they accept? I am on iPhone at the moment and really just don't feel like Oomong in and out. If you can I would greatly appreciate it.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Do you think you tell me what forms of payment they accept? I am on iPhone at the moment and really just don't feel like Oomong in and out. If you can I would greatly appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the late reply. I'm sure you've found you answer by now but just in case: Glyde takes all major credit cards as payment. While you can link a bank account through Glyde for seller deposits, it doesn't appear that you can pay directly out of it.

[quote name='vantheman']When do I get my coupon?[/QUOTE]

If you used the referral link in the first post it should have automatically deducted the $5 (Showing as "Coupon Applied") before you completed the transaction.

[quote name='Cage017']This seems like a good alternative for unwanted Goozex and Amazon selling. Does this site accept Paypal??[/QUOTE]

Its certainly a viable alternative. I've seen games and movies cheaper on Glyde many times before, and because the site is smaller they are usually not instantly snapped up.

Unfortunately they do not accept Paypal and you will need a credit card to buy on Glyde.

bread's done
Back