Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#3181 Doo Mane

Doo Mane

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

So i guess i just play the cpu then?

#3182 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

I would assume so. hopefully the commish can put him and the packers on auto soon so I can get my game in too.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#3183 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

Following up on a post I made a couple weeks ago...

I bought Madden yesterday during Amazon's lightning deal and should have the game early next week. Looking at the OP it seems the Bucs are open right now so if they are still open when I get the game I'd like to take them (dont think I would have the game in time for their matchup this week), but if somebody else who has the game comes along before that (or, since I looked at the OP again it looks like there is somebody else on the waiting list ahead of me) and wants them then I'll just sit on the waiting list for the next team. Posting my info below:

XBL: Cydoniac
Availability: Sunday: flexible during the day till about 10:30 PM EST. Monday-Thursday:5:30-10:30 EST. Friday: Anytime after 5:30 EST. Saturday: Generally flexible (but please PM to set up a specific time as thats usually when I make plans with the girlfriend or the family).

Cheers! Looking forward to getting back into this game. I havent played much Madden the last couple years but I used to be pretty decent...if nothing else I'll prove to be some fodder to the rest of you :D

#3184 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

Sorry guys. Been spending time with family all day today. Not only is this Thanksgiving weekend, but we'll be celebrating my daughter's first birthday while folks are here as well. I'll be getting on in about an hour to switch the necessary people to auto pilot. Thanks for your patience!

#3185 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

Thanks as always n8, and congrats to your daughter! Hopefully people got you clothes and useful things for her, not just toys she'll ignore after 3.4 seconds :)
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

#3186 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

Congrats Nate. Now the real adventure begins :)

#3187 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:27 AM

Thanks, guys! Both Atlanta and Green Bay have been put on auto pilot, so you should be able to play those games now.

#3188 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:31 AM

That's pretty fucking crazy. Today, for some unknown reason, a thought randomly popped into my head wondering how old your kid was getting. I swear to God. :lol:

#3189 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

Just wondering did we advance?

#3190 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:16 AM

no we haven't advanced. I wouldn't expect it to happen until sometime tomorrow.

#3191 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

no we haven't advanced. I wouldn't expect it to happen until sometime tomorrow.

oh i didnt know cause the title said yesterday.

#3192 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

N8, congrats on the kiddo turning 1. HAHA I went through that fiasco last month when my daughter turned 1. FUN HUH?

I messaged the colts owner. Has anyone had any luck with that guy? I have heard he is a mess to get a hold of!?

#3193 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

N8, congrats on the kiddo turning 1. HAHA I went through that fiasco last month when my daughter turned 1. FUN HUH?

I messaged the colts owner. Has anyone had any luck with that guy? I have heard he is a mess to get a hold of!?

he never messages back well he never did for me the only reason i got ahold of him was because we were on at the same time and i sent him a few messages on XBL

#3194 L4WII

L4WII

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

Was that the Chiefs playbook you were using? I'll have to take a look at that.

That's the first time I've been completely confused as to what the defense was doing. I mean, I burnt you for a couple big pass plays but that was only after I made some major adjustments and the majority of the time I was completely lost as to what coverage was going to be played.

I've been shut down on offense by some of the better GMs in here but I've always been able to use a few go-to plays. You shut all those down on me.

I think it also had to do with the fact that you controlled a defensive back most of the game. You had a huge pick on a WR screen play when I thought you were playing zone. That hasn't happened to me all season and I use that play at least a couple times a game.

Sorry I'm just responding but yes it was the chiefs play book..

#3195 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

Hey guys am back home now. Sorry if i missed anything.

#3196 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

You didn't, lol. Sorry I've been slacking, guys. It's been a very busy holiday week. I'll definitely get us advanced today though.

#3197 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

Texans Colts scheduled for tonite at 6cst.

#3198 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

bengals and eagles going down either sunday or monday working out a time

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

Season 1: 0-0

#3199 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

just waiting to hear from blade should be a good match up.

#3200 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

Browns-Redskins might be going down tonight at 8 PM.

#3201 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

We were actually going to try to play now and get it out of the way but it looks like we hagent advanced yet... :(

#3202 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

Why would you have already scheduled the game without knowing for sure we'd advance lol? Im surprised so many of you guys expected it to go smoothly today.

Posted from a treadmill so sorry if I can't spell lol

#3203 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

We were supposed to advance two days ago and the commish posted we'd be advancing today. Its not a big deal.

#3204 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

Why would you have already scheduled the game without knowing for sure we'd advance lol? Im surprised so many of you guys expected it to go smoothly today.

Posted from a treadmill so sorry if I can't spell lol

at least the game is being scheduled though.

#3205 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

at least the game is being scheduled though.

I believe I told you I would be free but I am in the middle of moving, chill out. Not to mention the holiday and going to stores for Black Friday. I can play later tonight most likely, I'll PM you with more details.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3206 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

I believe I told you I would be free but I am in the middle of moving, chill out. Not to mention the holiday and going to stores for Black Friday. I can play later tonight most likely, I'll PM you with more details.

haha really?? your mad i knnow your good about getting your games in and i know what you told me i was just board and simply saying that are game will be scheduled soon sorry to offend you i guess. i didnt think i said anything bad. but ill do as you ask and chill out

P.S that quote was not about us it was about people like the colts and teams that dont sorry you thought i was talking about you.

#3207 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

Aight it's cool, I'm not mad. I thought you were referring to me since I hadn't responded to you yet about playing our game.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3208 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Aight it's cool, I'm not mad. I thought you were referring to me since I hadn't responded to you yet about playing our game.

haha no i can see now looking back were it looks like that my bad but i know your good about your games.

#3209 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

So does anyone know if we advanced? We scheduled our game for 6:15CST figuring we would be.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3210 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

We have not advanced as I schedule tonite at 6cst myself! Lol I'm on now! No bueno lol