Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#4381 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

How to make a trade from the website (a tutorial)

After logging into the site, select My Team from the top bar. Select the position of the player you want to trade for. Scroll down to where it says available players and change it from free agents to trade in the drop down menu.

Find a player from the team you want to trade with and flick on their card and then click profile. It will take you to a page that shows their performance. In the top right corner, click Take action and select Trade for. This will take you to a screen where it shows you a list of players from both teams, along with their overalls and cap hits to choose from. At the top there is a tab for future draft picks. After you've checked off what you want to trade for and trade away, select review trade. If you're satisfied select Offer Trade and you're done.

If you receive an offer while you're on the website you'll see it at the top under My Actions.

Still won't be able to see what position the draft pick is till after we advance.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4382 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

I'm a little confused by your post. Bottom line is, sign everyone you can during day 1. Sign everyone you can from your own team on day 2. There isn't really much else to it, that is how we the league are doign this off season.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#4383 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

I'm a little confused by your post. Bottom line is, sign everyone you can during day 1. Sign everyone you can from your own team on day 2. There isn't really much else to it, that is how we the league are doign this off season.

Who's post are you referring to?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4384 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

I didn't mean to call anyone out of course but I see everyone saying its not fair we weren't able to sign and I totally get the autopilot thing like I said. Crappy thing to happen forgetting to take it off and for the new guys as well.

Personally I think we should give the teams it happened to like n8 and the others time to offer their players stuff and then open it up to free for all after that for EVERYONE. Maybe I'm reading it wrong and N8 may have already planned an had a though process of ok those 3-5 teams take your shots at your players you missed out on...no one else will touch those players. Give them their time and after they see if those players accept or not (which is immediate) send out PM or post something saying saying ok we had our shot they accepted YAYYY or they declined so now everyone is open to do what they want?

By all means get your free agents back due to the SNAFU but don't take a whole day from everyone else to make offers? Am I thinking on the right lines or doesn't logic sound like madden logic! Lol

EDIT: I mean an offseason week when I say 1 day.

#4385 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

Still won't be able to see what position the draft pick is till after we advance.

Well yeah. But if you're trying to determine what picks you have (I.E. if your second-rounder was traded) you'll be able to see that. And you can approximate where your pick will be right now looking at the records.

#4386 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

I didn't mean to call anyone out of course but I see everyone saying its not fair we weren't able to sign and I totally get the autopilot thing like I said. Crappy thing to happen forgetting to take it off and for the new guys as well.

Personally I think we should give the teams it happened to like n8 and the others time to offer their players stuff and then open it up to free for all after that for EVERYONE. Maybe I'm reading it wrong and N8 may have already planned an had a though process of ok those 3-5 teams take your shots at your players you missed out on...no one else will touch those players. Give them their time and after they see if those players accept or not (which is immediate) send out PM or post something saying saying ok we had our shot they accepted YAYYY or they declined so now everyone is open to do what they want?

By all means get your free agents back due to the SNAFU but don't take a whole day from everyone else to make offers? Am I thinking on the right lines or doesn't logic sound like madden logic! Lol

It's not immediate once it goes to open free agency. Everyone has to wait till it advances to the next week.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4387 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

Says the guy who was the only one in his division not on autopilot! ;)

Check out my podcast, Kind of a Talk Show, on iTunes and like it at facebook.com/koats
166876.png

#4388 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

yes blade is right once we advance we all get to go to the open FA but not everyone is open only the people from ur own team are open to u. no one should be caught trying to sign other players from other teams or from actual FAs until told other wise by N8

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#4389 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

Says the guy who was the only one in his division not on autopilot! ;)

Aww c'mon Kaster....lol not my fault I destroyed everyone in division and scared em away! Heck I even had a good game against N8 before he started walking on water with CJ.

#4390 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

people shouldnt be on auto pilot or the computer will try and sign people to there team and will mess up wut n8 is trying to fix. and once we advance if ur on auto pilot and the computer tries to sign someone and u come off auto pilot u cant retract the offer the computer made which is stupid as hell but its how it works

Madden 25

#4391 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

It's not immediate once it goes to open free agency. Everyone has to wait till it advances to the next week.

Ahh ok didnt know that. My mistake.

#4392 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

Aww c'mon Kaster....lol not my fault I destroyed everyone in division and scared em away! Heck I even had a good game against N8 before he started walking on water with CJ.

You didn't even win your division lol
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4393 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

Butttt I did destroy my division! Check it lol I think I only lost to N8 1 time! And beat everyone else on n8 beat us all to and had the better overall of course!

#4394 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

Butttt I did destroy my record! Check it lol I think I only lost to N8 1 time! And beat everyone else

Does it matter?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4395 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

You started it?

#4396 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

You started it?

Nope
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4397 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

lol u guys crack me up

Madden 25

#4398 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Uh we just need this evening to get here so we can figure out exactly what's going to happen after we advance. As long as I don't need to resign Justin Smith and those others I'll be good.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4399 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

Posted Image

#4400 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4401 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

Who's post are you referring to?

Doc had a post he deleted

#4402 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

Doc had a post he deleted

Oh ok
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4403 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

lol im so ready to advance it was slow at work now im just waiting for the advance and trade results hoping for good news from both the advance and trade results.

Madden 25

#4404 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

I never deleted a post?

#4405 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

Anyone donate to CAG Child's Play yet? Anyone ever win anything from it?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4406 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

Did you not get your "walk on water" pre-order bonus? LMAO...I've been away most of the day and this is what I come back to? hahaha. I wish there was a good way to do what you're saying. But since the players won't accept/reject deals until we advance, I feel like the best we could do is just advance to the next week quicker.

At this point, it's still hard to tell how many teams OTHER than the Titans/Jags/Colts will need time to offer contracts to players. It's all going to depend on whether or not there are surprise free agents. IF there aren't, then I would imagine most of the other teams won't have much to do. If that's the case, maybe we can advance sooner, so everybody else isn't just sitting around. Honestly, I'm trying to find the best solution for everybody. But it's hard to say what that is when we're not even totally sure what the game is going to throw at us.

#4407 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

Did you not get your "walk on water" pre-order bonus? LMAO...I've been away most of the day and this is what I come back to? hahaha. I wish there was a good way to do what you're saying. But since the players won't accept/reject deals until we advance, I feel like the best we could do is just advance to the next week quicker.

At this point, it's still hard to tell how many teams OTHER than the Titans/Jags/Colts will need time to offer contracts to players. It's all going to depend on whether or not there are surprise free agents. IF there aren't, then I would imagine most of the other teams won't have much to do. If that's the case, maybe we can advance sooner, so everybody else isn't just sitting around. Honestly, I'm trying to find the best solution for everybody. But it's hard to say what that is when we're not even totally sure what the game is going to throw at us.

If we can advance faster I am all for that.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4408 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

make sure every single player is off auto pilot before we advance or its going to be an utter mess bigger than we are in already.

lol yay we might be advancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time for the results on many things something ive been waiting for pretty much all day

Madden 25

#4409 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

I'm already pretty bored and hoping I stay that way through round 1 of free agency. That means no nasty surprises.

#4410 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

If we can advance faster I am all for that.

That would be the best for everyone. And it would mean that EA didn't screw up those contracts of Britt, Nicks, etc. I think that would solve most of our problems. But at the same time, I can't forget that this is an EA game. I'm on and will be advancing us in a minute.

make sure every single player is off auto pilot before we advance or its going to be an utter mess bigger than we are in already.

lol yay we might be advancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time for the results on many things something ive been waiting for pretty much all day

They are. That was the first thing I did as soon as I noticed the goof yesterday.
Do you have what it takes to compete?