Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#5041 dr0ppinL0adz

dr0ppinL0adz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

You said he needed to offer WAY more, so we decided an 80CB and draft picks would fit that bill. We have been texting back and forth way more than 10 times trying to work out a deal.. the only reason it was re-submitted so quickly was because we had already talked about other offers beforehand. The only reason there was a rush to send it in is because the draft was approaching

#5042 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

another thing im wondering is u had 3 votes earlier out of 5 people u could have told u it was rejected then but u waited till all 5 votes, and yes i kinda feel like people are trying to block me from revis first one is not even close to enough next one is way to much. so the next one is in the middle lets see wuts going to happen this time.

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#5043 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

another thing im wondering is u had 3 votes earlier out of 5 people u could have told u it was rejected then but u waited till all 5 votes, and yes i kinda feel like people are trying to block me from revis first one is not even close to enough next one is way to much. so the next one is in the middle lets see wuts going to happen this time.

What if 2 were no and 1 yes, he would have needed to wait.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#5044 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

well thats not the case he said everyone said no again swayed them to the other said of saying hes getting to much now

Madden 25

#5045 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

Do any of you think you're making this an easy process? I've got trades submitted with missing info, deals that are lopsided one way or the other, people trading picks numerous times, deciphering responses from committee members, etc, etc. Forgive me if everything doesn't get done on your timetable.

The reason the Revis deal was stated to need "WAY more" is because everybody laughed at Stephen Hill being considered a valuable chip. DVO traded for him early in season 1 and has been trying to get rid of him ever since once he found out that despite being fast, he has stone hands.

So, basically, that proposal was Lawson for Revis...which wasn't even close. But within 10 minutes...he's giving up a 1st round pick, 2 other picks and an 80s rated CB. Gripe to me all you want, but as I said, the way it was being approached was largely putting off the entire committee.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#5046 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

well thats not the case he said everyone said no again swayed them to the other said of saying hes getting to much now

Where did I say the most recent vote was unanimous? Show me. I said everyone was uncomfortable. There were some yes's...but they were tentative.

#5047 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

I wish the draft was going and the drama was done...

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#5048 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

well it shouldnt be about how fast they are summitted it should be about whats on the table. personal reasons shouldnt be invovled with the results of the trade just wuts being moved. but im not going to argue with u at all. trade has been sent back up and now waiting on the results. lol uncomfortable with voting on a trade. it sounds more like people are voting on personal reasons. if u dont want me to have revis please just tell me its fine

Madden 25

#5049 Steggy

Steggy

Shhhhhhhhh

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

I apologize for submitting my trade without needed info. Sent a pm with the format you used for the revis trade. I am hoping it looks better. Thanks

Do any of you think you're making this an easy process? I've got trades submitted with missing info, deals that are lopsided one way or the other, people trading picks numerous times, deciphering responses from committee members, etc, etc. Forgive me if everything doesn't get done on your timetable.

The reason the Revis deal was stated to need "WAY more" is because everybody laughed at Stephen Hill being considered a valuable chip. DVO traded for him early in season 1 and has been trying to get rid of him ever since once he found out that despite being fast, he has stone hands.

So, basically, that proposal was Lawson for Revis...which wasn't even close. But within 10 minutes...he's giving up a 1st round pick, 2 other picks and an 80s rated CB. Gripe to me all you want, but as I said, the way it was being approached was largely putting off the entire committee.

#5050 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:42 PM

Revis blows.

#5051 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

Revis blows.

I'll take him.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#5052 dr0ppinL0adz

dr0ppinL0adz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

it's either fair or not. not sure why it matters how it makes someone feel. Like I said, we were texting, and in those 10 minutes I'm sure we talked more about this trade than in any PM talks people have had.

#5053 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

I apologize for submitting my trade without needed info. Sent a pm with the format you used for the revis trade. I am hoping it looks better. Thanks

The new format is much appreciated. :applause:

#5054 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

bengals send
43rd overall pick
for
WR Rishard Mathews overall 75
3 years left out 4 on 2mil contract (120k bonus)

Dolphins- have plenty of WRs and need to fill other spots

Bengals- everyone i scouted will be gone by this round and i wont find a WR with the attributes i want like Mathews has. he will start for my team in the slot.

Trade Approved

#5055 irideabike

irideabike

I would have denied that trade...it is giving up way too much for revis.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

#5056 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

Appreciate the apology. It's not even like you do a lot of trades or are a big offender. It's just a crazy, insane time right now, so every little bit helps.

#5057 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

When we advance can we scout again or it just the draft?

#5058 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

When we advance can we scout again or it just the draft?

Just draft

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#5059 Steggy

Steggy

Shhhhhhhhh

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

Would the jets even be left with enough cap to make offers for the players they would be drafting in such high rounds?

#5060 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

it's either fair or not. not sure why it matters how it makes someone feel. Like I said, we were texting, and in those 10 minutes I'm sure we talked more about this trade than in any PM talks people have had.

That's fine. And each of the first two proposals were on opposite sides of the spectrum. So, if the deal was discussed at length, you guys didn't really get anywhere.

#5061 Lexxon

Lexxon

In the face!

• CAGiversary!

Appreciate the apology. It's not even like you do a lot of trades or are a big offender. It's just a crazy, insane time right now, so every little bit helps.

Apologies on my end too, I did the same thing not even thinking.

#5062 dr0ppinL0adz

dr0ppinL0adz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

Would the jets even be left with enough cap to make offers for the players they would be drafting in such high rounds?

it's the 29th pick. I have $8 mil in cap space not counting the extra 8 i would get from Revis.

#5063 Steggy

Steggy

Shhhhhhhhh

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

Apologies on my end too, I did the same thing not even thinking.

Looks like we are at the 10 min countdown... I keep refreshing on the edge of my seat seeing if we get approval in time. Its no ones fault but our own, but it still adds an added layer of excitement for me going into the draft.

#5064 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

We were starting in 10mins?

#5065 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

yep and still waiting for trade results

by the way stone hands has 79 catch 80 catch in traffic and 94 spec
and a 100 less yards than aj green and 1 less TD not to shabby

i feel like im the only one in the committee that looks at stats and attributes

Madden 25

#5066 Steggy

Steggy

Shhhhhhhhh

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

We were starting in 10mins?

Wasnt the draft 7pm est? Isnt that in ten mins?

#5067 dr0ppinL0adz

dr0ppinL0adz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

That's fine. And each of the first two proposals were on opposite sides of the spectrum. So, if the deal was discussed at length, you guys didn't really get anywhere.

Somebody in the trade committee thought it was fair. You did say it got some yes's.

#5068 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

Wasnt the draft 7pm est? Isnt that in ten mins?

What? You just said the same thing as me basically. Lol

#5069 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

I apologize, here is the format I am assuming you would have liked.

Packers send:

QB Rodgers 95 OVR, Age: 29
- 2 year left at $13.6 mil

200th Pick

Seahawks send:
QB Wilson 77 OVR, Age: 24
- 3 year left at $2 mil

14th Pick
46th Pick
110th Pick

Trade will be split into two parts to allow for the 7th rd for 4th round pick swap.

Trade Approved

#5070 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

5 minutes...lets get to it!