Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#6271 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

its not that i was told it couldnt be reviewed becuz the player couldnt be traded i got the message from jza thats why i posted that not becuz i expect results already that would be insane considering the trade i expect it to take a little bit for the committee to think this one over

Well, I put a trade forth under the same circumstances and was told earlier in the thread it would be evaluated in Week 3. Hence why I said that.

#6272 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

Well, I put a trade forth under the same circumstances and was told earlier in the thread it would be evaluated in Week 3. Hence why I said that.

just making sure im reading this right. i put the trade in but u wont look at it until week 3 or wont release the info until week 3 on whether it passed or not?

becuz thats different than the info i got from nate that i quoted above. its just getting to be really confusing when i do something thats ok to do then when i do it, it changes right then and there. the cpu trade i understand completely though that made sense

i confused by wut ur tryingto say is the trade getting reviewed now or is it getting reviewed later thats all i really care about. i just want claer answer of wuts going on and i will be good on that

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#6273 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:06 AM

Jay Cutler can go suck the fattest dick he can find. Fuck that shit. I'd made up my mind that I was cutting him after about his 8th interception. I've cooled off a bit, but he can eat every bit of my ass. All of it.

#6274 Lexxon

Lexxon

In the face!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

Great, competitive game with the Eagles, with Eagles on top 27-24. I started off the game with a Rodgers pick 6, and after tying it up and then going down 10-7, I let a TD go in 2-3 plays by some shitty audible defensive calls. Ack!

Went down 24-7 and managed to crawl all the way back to tie it. After the tie, forced a punt, but failed hard on my next drive, with a poor punt + coverage giving the uggles the ball around the 45-50, and ultimately kicking the GW field goal.

I feel like I could have won by fixing one of my two major mistakes, but I'm still pretty proud of my team (and myself) for the comeback. If anyone played the 2012 Seahawks...you're probably quite aware that words like "comeback" and "scoring" and "first downs" were not really in our dictionary. Rodgers and Boldin have definitely made the seahawks O respectable this year thus far.

Great game, Eagles.

#6275 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:14 AM

Jay Cutler can go suck the fattest dick he can find. Fuck that shit. I'd made up my mind that I was cutting him after about his 8th interception. I've cooled off a bit, but he can eat every bit of my ass. All of it.

Culter definitely lost that game for you his passes were horrible the entire game, even the guys who rarely were open he would overthrow completely. Your defense was fine, I didn't have one full field drive. I was trying to pass as little as possible, still threw 1 pick to Revis anyway. However, only needing to get 20-50 yards a drive helped me out.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6276 Lexxon

Lexxon

In the face!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:17 AM

Holy shitballs, was Cutler throwing a brick out there or something?

#6277 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:21 AM

:lol: He's totally still better than Rodgers. We should trade.

It's just ridiculous. He's got like 16 interceptions in the first two games. I'll take credit for about half of those, but the rest is all on him.

Yeah, Blade. Aside from all the picks, it was a good game. Just like in almost every game I lose, I abandoned the run way too early. My defense was actually pretty good, and Revis did a nice job of shutting down half the field.

#6278 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

:lol: He's totally still better than Rodgers. We should trade.

It's just ridiculous. He's got like 16 interceptions in the first two games. I'll take credit for about half of those, but the rest is all on him.

Yeah, Blade. Aside from all the picks, it was a good game. Just like in almost every game I lose, I abandoned the run way too early. My defense was actually pretty good, and Revis did a nice job of shutting down half the field.

I totally agree, during the game I was thinking you should run the ball more. Forte was like 3 for 17, I was worried you would run more cause the little bit you did was successful. A lot of those picks were under thrown passes as well.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6279 FrankySox

FrankySox

4 more than Lebron

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

The Colts have a bit of a different looking roster. Andrew Luck was traded, but the Colts got Eli Manning instead. There was also a trade with Atlanta that the previous owner agreed to right before he bailed, to acquire Michael Turner and Asante Samuel for Reggie Wayne and Vernon Davis (who was acquired with a 3rd round pick for Coby Fleener and Vontae Davis).

But what I realized last night is that EA took away another feature from the website. I can't move players like I could in Madden 12. So, without having a new owner for the Colts, that trade can't be put through anyway. I'd hate to take away those players from a new owner...but the trade was agreed to and approved and was supposed to be put through before the draft. But the Colts owner never showed up, and then he quit like a day later.

Anyway to look at the rosters? Is Newton still on Carolina?
CAREER STATS: 521 HR, .301 BA, .419 OBP, 2 MVPs, 0 STEROIDS
Posted Image Posted Image

#6280 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:03 AM

Anyway to look at the rosters? Is Newton still on Carolina?

No, Carolina has Alex Smith, Frank Gore, Brandon Lloyd, and some others...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6281 FrankySox

FrankySox

4 more than Lebron

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:04 AM

No, Carolina has Alex Smith, Frank Gore, Brandon Lloyd, and some others...

Damn, I think I'll take my chances with the Browns if I can get in on this.
CAREER STATS: 521 HR, .301 BA, .419 OBP, 2 MVPs, 0 STEROIDS
Posted Image Posted Image

#6282 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:08 AM

Damn, I think I'll take my chances with the Browns if I can get in on this.

Browns lost Haden but have Tom Brady I believe.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6283 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:18 AM

Browns lost Haden but have Tom Brady I believe.

They don't have Haden or Wheeden, but acquired Brady and Ninkovich.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#6284 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

The Chargers are pretty much untouched if I remember correctly from my game a few days ago.

#6285 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:21 AM

Good game Saints! Man oh man. I built this team to teach me how to pass, it's not helping much lol. 11 dropped passes!?! Welcome Atlanta Stonehands! The ints were all on me though :/

#6286 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:25 AM

Good game Saints! Man oh man. I built this team to teach me how to pass, it's not helping much lol. 11 dropped passes!?! Welcome Atlanta Stonehands! The ints were all on me though :/

check ur WRs consistency if they are at zero they seem to drop more passes if u up to atleast one it will help alot with that problem thats wut i had to do with my team in the other league hasnt been a problem near as much at all the higher u put the better of course but 1 seems to be enough to see a big improvement. if ur looking for ways to improve ur play calling and passing wut routes to run i would scrim with u and use mics to explain wuts works in this situation and wut doesnt if u would like to do that sometime pm me id be glad to help. thats why this league was made in this first place to help people that want it and pass on tips

Edited by DVO21, 05 January 2013 - 05:39 AM.

Madden 25

#6287 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

check ur WRs consistency if they are at zero they seem to drop more passes if u up to atleast one it will help alot with that problem thats wut i had to do with my team in the other league hasnt been a problem near as much at all the higher u put the better of course but 1 seems to be enough to see a big improvement. if ur looking for ways to improve ur play calling and passing wut routes to run i would scrim with u and use mics to explain wuts works in this situation and wut doesnt if u would like to do that sometime pm me id be glad to help. thats why this league was made in this first place to help people that want it and pass on tips

Ill have to take you up on this one day soon.

#6288 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

id also like to say im sorry for the issues i have caused lately. i know i can say things that come off one way that arent prolly worded right for the way i would like them to come off as but i do agree with n8 that kaster would be easier for me to deal with. n8 and i are just a little to different and clash. i have the military now style of thought and n8 has that laid back wait and see what happens and thoughs just dont mix well. so if n8 would rather me deal thru kaster im fine by that if it causes less out burst. i would like it though if i do put an opinion out there though if instead of trying to make a rude comment instead try to be understanding that im only giving my opinion to put an idea of there that could help solve a problem not make another one. and i get if someone doesnt agree but to disagree doesnt mean to belittle someones idea becuz u just dont like it or like them. well that is all

Edited by DVO21, 05 January 2013 - 05:41 PM.

Madden 25

#6289 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:28 AM

I'd be willing to help some people out as well if you want to scrim and need some tips. I don't feel like I am really that great or anything, and it's my team that makes me fairly good. I am sure sharing our knowledge wouldn't hurt though.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6290 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:23 PM

P

#6291 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

Someone trade me a good corner!

Willis MaGahee, 87OVR (HB)
Joe Mays, 84OVR (MLB)
Joel Dressen, 71 OVR (TE) (High catching!)
Eric Decker, 79 OVR (WR)
Draft Picks!

Edited by Dark Rider, 05 January 2013 - 03:16 PM.

#6292 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

Rams-Lions going down at 11am EST.

#6293 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Good game against Miami/Washington. Totally dominated by RG3 for 4 Quarters. Just couldn't get a big time stop when I needed one. TanKneeHill's 5 picks didn't help matters.

#6294 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

I'd absolutely love to get into this league. Looking for a reason to pick this up next week for 39.99. I'd happily take the Colts. If I get in I'd be ready to play this Sunday.

Where is it on sale for $39.99? I'm trying to get my brother in law to pick up a copy so I can play him.

#6295 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

Where is it on sale for $39.99? I'm trying to get my brother in law to pick up a copy so I can play him.

Best Buy

#6296 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

Best Buy

Thank you sir.

#6297 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

Bucs trade block:

Bucs trading block:

RE Adrian Clayborn: 87 Block Shedding 93 Power Moves 64 Finesse Moves 89 STR 85 TOUGH 88 INJ

RE Dillard Wiliams (my 2nd round pick this year, he should be eligible to trade once I play my week 2 game Sunday): 63 Block Shedding 70 Power Moves 92 Finesse Moves 88 SPD 70 STR 94 ACC 85 TOUGH

All of my draft picks (especially my first rounder)

Looking for a solid WR. Willing to package either of the RE's and a high draft pick for a more top-tier WR, otherwise prefer a WR of similar rating level (Clayborn is an 82 OVR in my scheme and Williams is an 80 OVR) for just the RE. Open to moving other players as well, PM me if interested.

#6298 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

Lions/Rams completed with the Lions winning 38-20 over the streaking rams. Stafford with a perfect QB rating stepping up his game this year.

First quarter started with a defensive stand from uber, stopping the Lions attack and forcing them to punt. Pinned down at the 19, and the first play uber had from scrimmage and he caught my defense not being warmed up for an 81 yard bomb to Kenny Britt. This completely demoralized my teams D.

Knowing they had to step up and make up for the defenses mistakes, the Lions O proceeded to mark down the field, scoring on a second and goal at the one. The defense then turned into bend, but don't break at that point, allowing a 23 yard field goal 2 and a half minutes later. Stafford stepped up perfectly at that point, connecting for two quick stores just a minute apart to put the lions up 21-10 going into half.

From the point the Lions CBs stepped up, shutting down the rams ridiculously good passing game with three picks in the second have. Stafford had another long TD pass, and Wiles had a 97 yard TD run to start off the fourth quarter.

The rams marched down the field for one more shot at it with two minutes left. Scoring on a quick pass to Kenny Britt the Rams got the onside kick down 38-20. The lions D stepped up and had one last interception in the end zone to close out the game, allowing them to run the clock out with the Rams only having one time out left.

Great game uberness, your defense was very very good and your offense was incredibly hard to stop. I thought you played a great game.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#6299 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

so wut are everyones wildcard picks for this weekend mine are
Bengals with the upset

Colts over the ravens sorry ray lewis

Vikings because green bay doesnt play good at home during the playoffs and its cold and windy not good for passing and thats wut green bay does best and we all know wut the vikings do best

Seahawks over redskins this one was a tough choice to make but that seahawk defense is really good and they are a hot team right now but so are redskins i will enjoy watching this game the most.

Madden 25

#6300 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

so wut are everyones wildcard picks for this weekend mine are
Bengals with the upset

Colts over the ravens sorry ray lewis

Vikings because green bay doesnt play good at home during the playoffs and its cold and windy not good for passing and thats wut green bay does best and we all know wut the vikings do best

Seahawks over redskins this one was a tough choice to make but that seahawk defense is really good and they are a hot team right now but so are redskins i will enjoy watching this game the most.

Surprisingly, you have the same picks as me. I also speculate a Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl.