Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#6841 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

I don't think anyone rational can blame Peyton. It was the secondary that lost them this game.

#6842 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

It obviously wasn't Manning's fault completely. The interception in overtime was a boneheaded move, but the damage was done before that. Anyone that blames anything other than the Broncos secondary is either an idiot or just hates Manning.

#6843 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

lol found one already and ya hes prolly an idiot tebows brother lol

http://profootballta...n-manning-lose/

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#6844 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

I'd like to take this moment to profess my love for Trindon Holliday and my white hot intense fury at the Bronco's secondary (especially the safeties who clearly do not understand what a prevent defense is).

#6845 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

Where is the holding

#6846 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

I don't think anyone rational can blame Peyton. It was the secondary that lost them this game.

#6847 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

ya i would agree with that as well. i really thought at the end of the 4th they would have tried and go for it with 2 timeouts and 26 seconds. i thought that was a weird call by the coach but i guess a safe one as well. manning did well he didnt get alot of time it seemed in the pocket. hillman impressed me i was waiting for him to fumble but he held on to that ball everytime.

Madden 25

#6848 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

Oh and I don't ordinarily feel this way but the refs majorly screwed us. There were at least two horrible PI calls, plus some sketchy holding penalties and that Boldin catch that he was bobbling that they didn't overturn.

#6849 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:55 AM

I think it was a fair game - both teams played well. I didn't expect the Ravens to play as well as they did.

#6850 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:58 AM

hey kaster how good of seats did u have in the game? and how many times did u say Fuck im cold

Madden 25

#6851 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

hey kaster how good of seats did u have in the game? and how many times did u say Fuck im cold

Upper deck around the goal line. It was nice because you could see everything, like the moment John Fox decided to treat Peyton Manning like Blaine Gabbert.

At least 40, haha.

#6852 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

ive always liked higher seats more than the lower level becuz of the ability to see plays open up and stuff like that.

lol atleast 40 thats it i would be in the 1000s 36 degrees in Louisiana and i turn into a little bitch now im used to warm weather since being here

Madden 25

#6853 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:54 AM

GG Jza it was really close going into half time I think the turnovers costed you. I thought it was going to be a close game through out the whole game. I noticed what you were trying to do on defensive and luckly made some plays. gg

#6854 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

Wow what a great game by Kaepernick

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#6855 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

ive always liked higher seats more than the lower level becuz of the ability to see plays open up and stuff like that.

lol atleast 40 thats it i would be in the 1000s 36 degrees in Louisiana and i turn into a little bitch now im used to warm weather since being here

I love that its in the middle of winter in Florida. Oh yeah. It's 83 today. Drives me crazy

#6856 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

I love that its in the middle of winter in Florida. Oh yeah. It's 83 today. Drives me crazy

It was 71 yesterday and I am currently in WV :P

Edit: Saints\Panthers is going down at 4:30pm est today!

Edited by Superstar, 13 January 2013 - 03:15 PM.

#6857 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

It's 50 here in texas.

#6858 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

Great game today (lions vs chiefs). Defensive battle all the way. Went down to the wire, a pair of defensive touchdowns and a pair of running touchdowns for each team. Ultimately decided in OT. Game easily could have went either way.

I hate being stuck with a bye week so early, I wish it was towards the end of the year but I'll take it :)

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#6859 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

Man these playoffs games are crazy I think the Ravens win has been the most intense yet.

#6860 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

FlyersFan, if you see this, check your PM's.

#6861 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

i'd put them in this order so far. and theres still one more game i hope its just as exciting
1.Ravens vs Broncos
2.Falcons vs Seahawks
3.49ers vs Packers

Madden 25

#6862 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

GG Superstar! These Panthers are an interesting squad. I feel like I should have one the game but my game plan was pretty conservative, especially since I didn't know what Smith would be like.

Anyway, my defense was pretty porous and Superstar has a heck of a WR core. I've never played so much zone in my life, going to have to get used to it though.

Looking forward to working with this team, they are much more capable than I thought.
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#6863 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

GG Superstar! These Panthers are an interesting squad. I feel like I should have one the game but my game plan was pretty conservative, especially since I didn't know what Smith would be like.

Anyway, my defense was pretty porous and Superstar has a heck of a WR core. I've never played so much zone in my life, going to have to get used to it though.

Looking forward to working with this team, they are much more capable than I thought.

GG man! I was scared of your offense the entire game. My game plan was to mix it up and try to milk the clock to keep your offense off the field but you didn't let that happen, haha. That's why I went for it on 4th down towards the end. I felt like if you got the ball back it would be all over.

#6864 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

Does anyone know if Steggy is still too busy for the league right now? I haven't PMed him since I've been in Colorado, but now that I'm back I figured I'd ask before sending a pm.

#6865 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

he's been on madden for a few hours today.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#6866 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

Does anyone know if Steggy is still too busy for the league right now? I haven't PMed him since I've been in Colorado, but now that I'm back I figured I'd ask before sending a pm.

Probably just need to check with him. I'm assuming it's going to vary depending on how his work load is.

#6867 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

Dark Rider and I just had maybe the most ridiculous 4th quarter ever in a Madden game. Luckily for me, I was on the good end of it. Yeesh. He got Maddened hard.

#6868 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

Dark Rider and I just had maybe the most ridiculous 4th quarter ever in a Madden game. Luckily for me, I was on the good end of it. Yeesh. He got Maddened hard.

Clearly fate hates the Broncos, real or not :cry:

Check out my podcast, Kind of a Talk Show, on iTunes and like it at facebook.com/koats
166876.png

#6869 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

I fumbled the ball four fucking times. If I had held on to it in just one of those, I would have been able to hold on to my lead.
Good game to you though. Four fumbles across three running backs just sucks.

#6870 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

He was up 20-10 with about 4 minutes left. He runs it, and the RB is crushed and loses the ball. Revis picks it up and runs it in for the TD to make it 20-17. Next Denver possession, he runs it again, the RB is crushed again, and Revis recovers again. I ended up throwing an INT. Denver runs it again, the RB is crushed again, and Revis recovers again. I ended up kicking a FG to tie it. Denver goes three and out, and Forte runs in a score to put me up for good 27-20. Just to add to his awesome day, Revis nabs the INT on the final drive to give the Bears the opportunity to kneel out the clock. Like I said, ridiculous.

TLDR: 3 straight fumbles lost by Denver, 3 Revis recoveries in the span of two minutes. Bears win. I think Major Wright forced all those fumbles.

GG, Dark Rider.