Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#8251 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:30 AM

Huge playoff deciding games this week:
Bills broncos
Saints bucs
49ers ravens
Vikings seahawks
Lions bears
I might have missed one apologies if I did.

#8252 Konfusion

Konfusion

Bleeding Purple and Black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:36 AM

49ers ravens

I've had that penciled in as a loss for most of the season. I will have to play my best game and have Madden on my side if I have a shot at winning that. My game with the Bengals in week 16 is probably the biggest game remaining on my schedule. It could easily decide the division.

#8253 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:45 AM

this end of the year schedule is nuts in terms of top teams playing. next week is:

chiefs bears
patriots bills
broncos vikings
texans titans
bengals cardinals

following week:

ravens bengals
eagles lions
saints bucs again
chiefs patriots
jets bills

This playoff picture could get very messy lol

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#8254 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:25 AM

I've had that penciled in as a loss for most of the season. I will have to play my best game and have Madden on my side if I have a shot at winning that. My game with the Bengals in week 16 is probably the biggest game remaining on my schedule. It could easily decide the division.

I've been looking forward to my games with playoff teams. Sucks that the Eagles vs 49ers game had to be simmed.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#8255 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:36 AM

I couldn't agree more. The idealist view, I suppose, is that with enough rules there won't be anything to complain about...heh...right? Right? I'm at least trying.

I've lived to learn the exact opposite lol But now we're just in the fun/not about CAGGL talk. But this thought processes might have come from my current career. Which lives and dies by rules.

#8256 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:36 AM

So there's going to be another season? Could I join? Are the teams in the OP the ones that are for next season?

#8257 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:37 AM

Just so you're aware im going for records when I play my next opponent. Because I want one too!

There's a record for int's, right?

#8258 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

So there's going to be another season? Could I join? Are the teams in the OP the ones that are for next season?

Yes. You'll be put on a waiting list. Teams will be open during offseason. You will not miss Free Agency/Draft/Anything important. You can only acquire a team during the offseason. Please do feel free to continue reading or snagging a member to have a practice against.

Hope your day is well,

Automated Message System

#8259 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

Yes. You'll be put on a waiting list. Teams will be open during offseason. You will not miss Free Agency/Draft/Anything important. You can only acquire a team during the offseason. Please do feel free to continue reading or snagging a member to have a practice against.

Hope your day is well,

Automated Message System

Hello Automated Message System,

Thank you for the important information. I'll just leave my info here for the waiting list.
Zolor23 | Zolor23 | EST | Basically any day, nights

Sincerely,

Zolor23

#8260 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

Um, like, it was 460 yards Brony.

Posted Image

Couldnt stop laughing after seeing this

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#8261 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

Huge playoff deciding games this week:
Bills broncos
Saints bucs
49ers ravens
Vikings seahawks
Lions bears
I might have missed one apologies if I did.

Go 49ers and Bills

Madden 25

#8262 scrub0bk

scrub0bk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

1 win for me and i can clinch the division. I'm pretty happy about it since i was like 5-11 last year. I just need to beat the skins for once haha

#8263 JoelyPoley

JoelyPoley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

Well its been a pretty rough season for the Skins so that may not be so hard. RG3, Garcon, and Perry Riley are all out for the season.
ASCII stupid question... get a stupid ANSI!

#8264 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

Couldnt stop laughing after seeing this

Totally. Defending dickbaggery with humor makes it awesome again. So clever.

#8265 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

Hello Automated Message System,

Thank you for the important information. I'll just leave my info here for the waiting list.
Zolor23 | Zolor23 | EST | Basically any day, nights

Sincerely,

Zolor23

Thanks for posting your info! Got you added to the waiting list.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#8266 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Man I had terrible grammar in this post. I am going to be writing up tips on where to use XP and what stats matter for different positions in this years madden. If you are interested in me sending out a write up send me a pm and I will send you guides on the positions people are interested in.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

#8267 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

I think me and the Broncos may play now.

The rest of my seaon may get crazy I could lose all of them or some. Let's see how this goes! Lol

#8268 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

Broncos vs Bills going down. When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. Something's got to give.

#8269 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

Keep those of us at work updated on the score or end result!

#8270 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

It looks like 24-7 Bills right now.

#8271 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

Broncos looked awful. I don't even feel outplayed, just out maddened. I made mistakes, but he made equal but got away with them. I also miss Tamme.

Reggie looked so bad. I don't understand how you can be blitzing the house and playing every WR in tight un breakable coverage at the same time.

#8272 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

The INT's is what cost you the game. I don't feel like I made any mistakes besides being coveraged sacked.
My special teams and defensive is what won me the game.

#8273 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

UMX ur inbox is full would 530 central friday work?

Madden 25

#8274 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

[-([-(

wait...why does he have xbl and psn tags though? Lol. And it says he's from latvia. Whoops! I just reported it as spam. And now i feel a little racist...

[-(

#8275 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

Saints win over the Bucs 20-10 and bury their slim playoff hopes. Josh Freeman had the ugliest first half of the season throwing 4 bad INT's, and when he did find a WR they just dropped it anyway. 5 drops for my guys including an easy TD by my slot WR. Ugh. Mark Barron was a beast with 2 INTs and a FF but it wasnt nearly enough.

gg Superstar! He played a very fine 4th quarter chewing clock, only threw to try and move the chains. No issues here (other than my QB, haha).

#8276 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:13 AM

Saints win over the Bucs 20-10 and bury their slim playoff hopes. Josh Freeman had the ugliest first half of the season throwing 4 bad INT's, and when he did find a WR they just dropped it anyway. 5 drops for my guys including an easy TD by my slot WR. Ugh. Mark Barron was a beast with 2 INTs and a FF but it wasnt nearly enough.

gg Superstar! He played a very fine 4th quarter chewing clock, only threw to try and move the chains. No issues here (other than my QB, haha).

Not trying to call you out, but this isn't really the same thing. If I had to guess, this would be why Superstar claims he doesn't know when it's ok to throw the ball. In a 10 point game, he could have been passing on every down if he wanted to.

Unless he was winning 20-3, and then you scored in the 4th (at which point, he'd be fine to up the pressure again), this game really isn't similar to the situation we just had. I definitely appreciate the report that you felt the game was respectfully played, but we should be careful comparing two different situations so we don't end up confusing people even more.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#8277 dr0ppinL0adz

dr0ppinL0adz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:07 AM

holy crap, I almost lost another one to the computer.. Jets squeak out a 28-24 win against the CPU Chargers. Almost had another embarrassing loss to the CPU but took the lead with 29 seconds left in the game. Still alive in the AFC playoff race at 8-5!

#8278 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:07 AM

Weird glitch between the Texans and Jags just now. End of the 2nd quarter and I had just scored a TD to go up 28-3 an on the EP I couldn't hit the button to do the field goal. I thought it was something with my remote so I changed batteries an then remotes. Kicked the FG and at the start of the 2nd half I kicked to the jags. He kept getting delay of game penalties for some reason so I messaged seeing is he had given up or glitches an he said I kept getting delay of games. So I assumed we glitches and just backed out and reinvited tower to play. He said to just play the CPU with me being up 28-3.

Sorry tower. I wouldn't have minded playing again.

Playing CPU now.

Going for the passing TD record! Bahaha just kidding!

EDIT: I definitely don't appreciate the message I received from Darktower at the end of my first quarter in this game! I'm up 24-0 middle of the second and 2 TD from running. The CPU is throwing horrible and in picking it off. He messages me for some reason and this is after I offered to play him again he says "yep he's up up 20-0 Fuck that"
Don't appreciate that dude! So I gave you a piece of my mind back!

Edited by Docb9110, 21 February 2013 - 02:33 AM.

#8279 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

It was obvious we have very different skill levels. I wasn't complaining about the way you were playing just not looking to keep getting beaten around the field. I messaged Nate that I was letting you play the CPU since you were obviously going to win.

Nothing bad about how you were playing just that it was an obvious mismatch. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

#8280 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:56 AM

Then I apologize as well. Just came across like I was playing like a dick was all. Sorry I took offense