Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#1171 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:30 AM

make that 3 in a row now i was the Raiders and i was facing RG3 and i had 5 tds with Palmer and 401 passing yards and still lost 35-34 -_-
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1172 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:33 AM

I am fine if my preseason games need to be simmed as well. Practice is enough for me to get a feel for the team.

#1173 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:19 AM

Ok, just got word that labelmeoriginal has to drop from the league. Apparently, his internet connection is bad and he can't stay connected in a game.

So, the Panthers are now open. Tell your friends.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#1174 DaddyBoJangles

DaddyBoJangles

A Blue Slime Appears

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:57 PM

So I need to play my preseason game today then? Done. After work that is
Posted Image

I'm the hero of this story, don't need to be saved

#1175 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:19 PM

The new Cowboys owner joined last night, but he didn't create a coach. That one is probably my fault as I didn't specifically mention it in the PM I sent him. He's been booted and re-invited.

GibsonGamer and perdition(troy still haven't joined the league. I'm sending them final notice PM's right now, and if they're not joined by this evening, their spots will be given away to the first person who can actually join the leagues. I'm sure I'll get some sort of "I have real life yo" response, but 5 days to accept an invite is ridiculous. Anybody who intends to function in this league at that pace isn't going to last long anyway.

And as mentioned before, the Panthers are available. Tell your friends.

#1176 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:27 PM

I feel the same way. I totally fine with simming preseason. If someone wants to play me then I can see if we can land on a time but it wont be a priority until we kick off the regular season.

Im the Texans so like I said if you want to play the preseason just feel free to PM me and Ill be glad to look into trying to get a time set up. Otherwise Ill just be ready to advance for the sake of the league. :)

N8, feel free to force advance me if you need to brother though I have set it to advance when the league is ready.

Also, I believe I play the Dolphins week one. LETS GET THE SEASON DONE.

#1177 DeskLaser

DeskLaser

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

So i realized after i started my preseason game with Desklaser that Brady was going to be my qb playing the second half of the game. I only threw 2 passes with him so it wasn't a big deal for this game but how would you like me to approach this for the rest of the preseason? I don't want to get in any trouble with anyone for playing Mallet the entire game, and being accused of trying to farm xp. But i also don't want to play Brady against everyones backups. So if you would, just let me know how you want me to go about this.

It really didn't matter to me, as I was losing by so much anyways, lol. For my side, I just let the game do whatever it did, I did not touch anything substitution wise. The game seemed to run at about 60-70% speed the whole time for me, odd. Not that it would have helped anyways, as I still can't figure out how to actually complete passes. Thanks for showing mercy at the end of the game too, lol.
Posted Image

#1178 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:14 PM

I'll squat carolina for you

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#1179 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:34 PM

I'll squat carolina for you

Ok, cool. Thanks. Just sent you an invite now.

#1180 dr0ppinL0adz

dr0ppinL0adz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

Head coach Deevee Oh is ready to fill in admirably. And man, I didn't realize what a good defense this Bengals team has. Kind of makes me wish I'd taken a longer look at choosing them in the other league.

Sent you a PM bvharris

#1181 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

Sent you a PM bvharris

I can't make the time you suggested unfortunately. n8, can you switch me to auto-pilot when you have a chance?

33126.png

#1182 DaddyBoJangles

DaddyBoJangles

A Blue Slime Appears

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

I'm going to sim preseason becasue I have real life yo.
Posted Image

I'm the hero of this story, don't need to be saved

#1183 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

I'm going to sim preseason becasue I have real life yo.

lol...well, at least you're here. ;)

#1184 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

So I should just play the CPU in Week 1 since BoJangles is my opponent?

#1185 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

I can't make the time you suggested unfortunately. n8, can you switch me to auto-pilot when you have a chance?

Signing on to do this now. Ya know, I really want to punch EA in the nuts for not being able to control this stuff online yet. All that bragging and boasting about connectivity, and their website is still a pile of shit.

So I should just play the CPU in Week 1 since BoJangles is my opponent?

Yeah, and if he didn't set himself to auto-pilot, I'll do it now when I switch BV.

For everybody else though, if you THINK you might not get a chance to play your preseason game (or don't mind if they're simmed), switch yourself to auto-pilot (My League -> User Teams, press "A" on yourself). This will make my job easier, and will let me know how quickly people are "done" with their weekly activities. I guess people could just check off "ready to advance", but at least this way, it would allow your opponent to easily play the CPU as well.

#1186 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

Signing on to do this now. Ya know, I really want to punch EA in the nuts for not being able to control this stuff online yet. All that bragging and boasting about connectivity, and their website is still a pile of shit.

Seriously. I was just talking about this last night, I'm 100% sure that this is the type of thing they promised we'd be able to do. They do have stuff on there which is labeled "coming soon", which I'm pretty sure is there just to taunt us.

33126.png

#1187 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:40 PM

Seriously. I was just talking about this last night, I'm 100% sure that this is the type of thing they promised we'd be able to do. They do have stuff on there which is labeled "coming soon", which I'm pretty sure is there just to taunt us.

Yeah, "coming soon" as in "Pre-Order Madden 14 for these awesome new features!" I'm so over one company dominating every sports title. Hockey and basketball don't even have exclusive deals and somehow EA and 2K STILL managed to divide them up amongst themselves. You'd think there was some kind of collusion going on there.

#1188 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

Just so everyone knows, if you want to allow your opponent to play the cpu, you don't have to go through the hassell of turning auto pilot on or off. All you have to do is select simulate instead of play. This will either allow your opponent to play the cpu or you can select simulate as well and the game would be simulated. Remember though once you select simulate, you can't turn it off and then play. It would make it a lot easier for n8, to not have to switch auto on or off every time. The only time i'd turn auto-pilot on is if your going to miss a significant amount of time.

Madden 25 Official CAG League Record: Season 1: 19-0, Season 2: 18-1

Madden 25 Official CAG League, Season 1 and 2 Super Bowl Champion: Buffalo Bills

Madden 2013 Official CAG League, Season 4 Super Bowl Champion: Arizona Cardinals

#1189 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:22 PM

Just so everyone knows, if you want to allow your opponent to play the cpu, you don't have to go through the hassell of turning auto pilot on or off. All you have to do is select simulate instead of play. This will either allow your opponent to play the cpu or you can select simulate as well and the game would be simulated. Remember though once you select simulate, you can't turn it off and then play. It would make it a lot easier for n8, to not have to switch auto on or off every time. The only time i'd turn auto-pilot on is if your going to miss a significant amount of time.

That's a good point. I forgot about that feature. Yeah, if you don't have an interest in playing your preseason game, just pick simulate. Then, your opponent can either do the same or play the game. Hopefully that will get us moving quicker the rest of the way...because we're definitely not taking this long for each week of preseason, haha.

#1190 Aft3rSh0ck24

Aft3rSh0ck24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:16 PM

i dont know if moojuice is going to be able to play today and im pretty sure he said he doesnt care if we sim or i play the cpu so if you have time n8 can you log on and set it to autopilot for him or click simulate so i can get the game out of the way.

#1191 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:22 PM

i dont know if moojuice is going to be able to play today and im pretty sure he said he doesnt care if we sim or i play the cpu so if you have time n8 can you log on and set it to autopilot for him or click simulate so i can get the game out of the way.

I can do that in about an hour or two if that's ok. It's really crappy that it can't be done from the website.

#1192 Aft3rSh0ck24

Aft3rSh0ck24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:27 PM

yeah that's fine with me.

#1193 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

The new Cowboys owner joined last night, but he didn't create a coach. That one is probably my fault as I didn't specifically mention it in the PM I sent him. He's been booted and re-invited.

GibsonGamer and perdition(troy still haven't joined the league. I'm sending them final notice PM's right now, and if they're not joined by this evening, their spots will be given away to the first person who can actually join the leagues. I'm sure I'll get some sort of "I have real life yo" response, but 5 days to accept an invite is ridiculous. Anybody who intends to function in this league at that pace isn't going to last long anyway.

And as mentioned before, the Panthers are available. Tell your friends.

I do have a life :P, and also have my coach set up now.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#1194 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:58 PM

also fsecreast hasn't been on CAG today, and hasn't been on his tag for 2 days...I don't know if he is going to be on tonight or not but am interested in playing my preseason game with some of my scrubs if possible.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#1195 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:09 PM

Go ahead and sim mine, I know you guys have been waiting a while.
I probably will be on later tonight, so if you really want to play a human, I can play. I'll def. be ready for week 2.

#1196 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:41 PM

I set myself to autopilot so i'll play when week 1 comes around
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1197 hammurabi1337

hammurabi1337

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

In the 2nd half, he starts getting desperate and just airing the ball out. I was able to get a few user picks (which definitely are easier this year), and just kept piling on points.

It seems to be that blind Hail Mary plays almost ALWAYS result in a pick even if the ball is in a mob. In 12 they were almost never picks because the interceptor would usually be jostled by the mob and drop it.

Idk how to feel about it. I'm glad to see they're finally punishing the Hail Mary spammers, but at the same time a 5th-string corner making one-handed picks over four other heads gets pretty unbelievable pretty quick.

And anyone who has the Cardinals on their schedule can go ahead and sim.
DIBS

#1198 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:02 AM

also fsecreast hasn't been on CAG today, and hasn't been on his tag for 2 days...I don't know if he is going to be on tonight or not but am interested in playing my preseason game with some of my scrubs if possible.

I'll be on in about 30 minutes to switch people to autopilot for those of you who want to play your games.

#1199 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:05 AM

It really didn't matter to me, as I was losing by so much anyways, lol. For my side, I just let the game do whatever it did, I did not touch anything substitution wise. The game seemed to run at about 60-70% speed the whole time for me, odd. Not that it would have helped anyways, as I still can't figure out how to actually complete passes. Thanks for showing mercy at the end of the game too, lol.

it was a good game!!
just cant wait for the reg season

#1200 Aft3rSh0ck24

Aft3rSh0ck24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:07 AM

Go ahead and sim mine, I know you guys have been waiting a while.
I probably will be on later tonight, so if you really want to play a human, I can play. I'll def. be ready for week 2.

I'd definitely like to play to a human, so if you could shoot me a time you think you can play i will see if it works and if not we can just sim it.