Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#2821 swift fix

swift fix

first person gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

Well, all I can say for this game is that DarkTower stuffed my Johnson, but I injured his Cox.

:shock:

#2822 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

Browns vs Steelers set for Monday night.

#2823 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

pmed the colts

Update: We're gonna get a game into tonight.

Edited by GpNinja, 12 November 2012 - 12:08 AM.

#2824 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:56 AM

Can we all agree that stache Cutler is rockin is fucking ugly?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2825 Konfusion

Konfusion

Bleeding Purple and Black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

I am interested in getting on the waiting list for this league. If I need to message a specific person, please let me know. Thanks.

#2826 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:17 AM

Rams pulled off the W vs the Cards. Had a decent showing in our first game, but we had a disconnect. End result was pretty much the same, 2 score win, plenty of INTs on my end, and still not a great running game. I need to figure out SJax. My line is supposed to be solid in the run game.

#2827 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

Bill's get the win with there new Headcoach. GG snakemaster that truely could have gone either way. Both of our WR's kept dropping 3rd down converions and TD's.

#2828 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

At least I played better than the real giants. Good game steggy.

#2829 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

I am interested in getting on the waiting list for this league. If I need to message a specific person, please let me know. Thanks.

just post your gamer tag. and the comish will put you on the waiting list

#2830 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:52 AM

Actually, it looks like both of our guys on the waiting list are passing on the Ravens (one no response...the other doesn't have the game yet). So, if you want them, they're all yours.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#2831 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:58 AM

We'll have to wait and see the Bears eat alive the Texans but we'll get excuses like the Texans don't play well in prime time or something.

#BearDown

tehe tehe...

Posted Image

#2832 Konfusion

Konfusion

Bleeding Purple and Black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:59 AM

Actually, it looks like both of our guys on the waiting list are passing on the Ravens (one no response...the other doesn't have the game yet). So, if you want them, they're all yours.

As a huge Ravens fan, I will gladly take them. My gamer tag is KTrainThomas.

#2833 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

tehe tehe...

Posted Image

:applause:
Well played.

Check out my podcast, Kind of a Talk Show, on iTunes and like it at facebook.com/koats
166876.png

#2834 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:41 AM

Now that's a Bear down.

#2835 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:36 AM

tehe tehe...

Posted Image

Laughing at a concussion in any case is classless but on a concussion suffered on a borderline cheap shot....pretty low. But clearly you were "dragged into" your comment right?

Laughing at any sports injury is pretty pathetic really, even if the guy is a douche (which Cutler is). I'm sure there are lots of people who enjoyed Vick's concussion too, those people are called turds, or pieces of shit if you prefer. Wishing ill on someone is really pathetic any way you look at it.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2836 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:56 AM

Laughing at a concussion in any case is classless but on a concussion suffered on a borderline cheap shot....pretty low. But clearly you were "dragged into" your comment right?

Laughing at any sports injury is pretty pathetic really, even if the guy is a douche (which Cutler is). I'm sure there are lots of people who enjoyed Vick's concussion too, those people are called turds, or pieces of shit if you prefer. Wishing ill on someone is really pathetic any way you look at it.

Of course the irony of the "#BearDown" comment in relation to that gif goes right over your head. No one's "laughing at a concussion", numbnuts. When you comprehend anything that I type, please let me know. I've got a cookie with your name on it.

#2837 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

As a huge Ravens fan, I will gladly take them. My gamer tag is KTrainThomas.

Awesome. You came along at the perfect time then. I"ll get you added to the OP and send you an invite in a little while. Your current opponent is the Chargers (shotgunshine). The last day to play that game is Tuesday. Hopefully you guys can work out a time to play on short notice. Otherwise, I'll have to let him play your CPU for this week. Glad to have you in the league though!
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#2838 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

I'm not gonna lie, I laughed pretty hard when I saw n8 post that. I also love the fact that after he hits him he tries to "sneak" away all bouncy and pretty boy like LOL.

#beargotknockeddown
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#2839 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

Of course the irony of the "#BearDown" comment in relation to that gif goes right over your head. No one's "laughing at a concussion", numbnuts.

Nope I got it fine, still doesn't excuse using that one specific play as an example of the Bears losing that game. There are a million other pics/gifs you could've used to get your point across but you chose that being the classy guy that you are. You can defend your sleaze any way you want to but your constant bs doesn't pass by me. I know the guy you're arguing with is a tool (I said so earlier in this topic in fact) but you don't need to fight "tool with more tool" if that makes sense.

When you comprehend anything that I type, please let me know. I've got a cookie with your name on it.

Shove the cookie I am done with this league. The people I played against were cool and it was fun while it lasted but I really can't stand the absolute tool running the show so I'm out. I thought going in to this thing I could deal with that but I just hate having to see your dumbass on a constant basis so I'm out.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2840 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

I'm not gonna lie, I laughed pretty hard when I saw n8 post that. I also love the fact that after he hits him he tries to "sneak" away all bouncy and pretty boy like LOL.

#beargotknockeddown

LOL...he does! I didn't even notice that. He kind of "sashays" away after destroying Cutler, haha. That's hilarious!

Nope I got it fine, still doesn't excuse using that one specific play as an example of the Bears losing that game. There are a million other pics/gifs you could've used to get your point across but you chose that being the classy guy that you are. You can defend your sleaze any way you want to but your constant bs doesn't pass by me. I know the guy you're arguing with is a tool (I said so earlier in this topic in fact) but you don't need to fight "tool with more tool" if that makes sense.

Shove the cookie I am done with this league. The people I played against were cool and it was fun while it lasted but I really can't stand the absolute tool running the show so I'm out. I thought going in to this thing I could deal with that but I just hate having to see your dumbass on a constant basis so I'm out.

Everybody else laughs at the joke...you act butthurt by it. Hmm...wonder where the issue lies. Seriously, we told the guy we were going to give him a hard time if/when the Bears lost. That's what happens when you talk a bunch of shit and puff out your chest like you're a bad ass. It's nothing to get so personally upset over. Other than being a Bears fan, I don't even know why you were involved in it. If you have issues with me, that's your own business. It's a stupid reason to drop from a league, but you're free to do whatever you want.

#2841 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

God there are some sensitive guys in this league. Just four years ago that hit would've been all over the TV saying how great it was(jacked up!). Now everyone is being a pansy about it and you're being just over the top sensitive about it. It was a big hit, it may not have been legal, and he may have suffered a concussion but he wasn't posting it making fun of the fact he was injured, it was to make fun of the previous hashtag that was used(beardown).

These football players know the risk that comes along with the game. I'm not going to feel especially bad about someone suffering a concussion. These guys choose to play this game and get paid excellent money.

Feel bad for the soldier overseas who suffers a concussion from a rock getting thrown at his head while earning 30k a year protecting your freedom. Not a football player making millions a year playing a game and being a douchebag half the time.

#2842 ballinhun8

ballinhun8

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

If you're going to give me a hard time make for the Bears losing st least let Cutler play the whole game. Besides one Texans drive where they drove the ball down our throat, we both were stopped by our defenses.

It was an ugly game in some terrible conditions.

Good gif though, it was kind of a cheap shot because the ball had already been thrown and it was a legal pass but hey you live with calls against you just like when they are for you. And haha "bear down" funny.....cuz he is a bear down hahahahaha....

But I do have a concern. He played another series after this hit and two more plays directly after the hit so I don't know what is really going on behind the scenes.

#2843 ballinhun8

ballinhun8

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

Thank you n8.

Maybe I could see where "I pumped myself and acted tough" had you not gotten two pages worth of context on the subject deleted. Now you only quote part of something I wrote and made a gif about it. Nice. Douche.

#2844 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Amigo you know you were backing the bears hardcore in this thread and anyone who was reading it knows that was for sure. You gave the Texans 0 chance to win, and then they did.

I'm with fsecreast on the fact that people are waaaay to sensitive in this league. It's a competitive game with competitive players and people are going to talk trash. To leave a league because you're butthurt over one of the commissioners posts is just retarded.

Also, why have any concern over Cutler playing ballin? Do you honestly think you are going to care about Cutler at all when he retires and has 0 rings because they pull him (and possibly baby him the next few weeks over concussion symptoms and this season disappears for the bears just like last year)? I'd rather have my QB play through the haze and get the team a super bowl. He's getting paid above and beyond what he deserves, he can worry about his health later, or retire.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#2845 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

I thought about something yesterday and I need someone to clarify the rule for me because the way i understand it, by rule, would not have been a hit to the head on a QB.

To my understanding if the QB passes the line of scrimmage, which by definition is his whole body over the line (does not state in anyway whether he is throwing or not), he then becomes a RUNNER and thus a hit to the head is fair game. Of course Im not saying he should do this but in looking at that play I believe dobbins made the right choice which was to light Cutler up as he believed he was going to run. Cutler had ran 2 plays previous up the middle and pump faked both times.

At the risk of rekindling hostilities can someone please set me straight? Why would it be a hit to the head if he was ruled passed the line of scrimmage?

ALSO, HUGE division rivalry game coming up between N8 and myself! I promise I will behave this time haha....but this could mean who wins the division!

#2846 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

Buh bye. Don't need people like you in this league.

#2847 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

I got out of class at 2030 so its not like I had time to post from there to when I got home.

Plus he was online when I signed on so it didn't look like he was going to cancel our game. After he had signed off I checked the board and saw he had posted that there was miscommunication with us which in don't believe we had.

And you only use hash tags when your Chicago Bears whoop sorry ass teams week after week. We so good our defense will outscore your offense!!! Ask Dallas, St. Louis, Jacksonville, the newest member Tennessee and next weeks visitor, Houston!

#BearDown

By the way, this was the post.that started this nonsense. No one was even talking about the NFL before this ridiculous post.

#2848 ballinhun8

ballinhun8

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

God people are sensitive in this league.

I used a #BearDown cuz I wanted that as my signature and people commented on that part of my post. But you didn't mention that either. And it wasn't even a ridiculous post, you just want someone to blame and found something I said in a reply.

#2849 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

This league never ceases to entertain me, and I am not even talking about the Madden part.

#2850 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

Yeah, I'm starting to wish for an NFL murder-suicide so we can have something new to talk about, lol.