- - - - -

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#3331 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

-snip-
Really people, I missed out on the 8 price and I'm not pissed about it.

I'm not pissed just disappointed, because that is an amazong price, $30 is good, but not amazing considering it was $8, for the first run printings

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#3332 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

I'm not pissed just disappointed, because that is an amazong price, $30 is good, but not amazing considering it was $8, for the first run printings

You probably didn't intend it, but that's a really appropriate word for the context. :lol:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/13]: :vita: Limbo (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3333 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

My Like New P4A (:ps3:) arrived today...and the bottom hinge on the inside (for holding the instruction booklet) was broken off. :bomb:

Time to send a calm, thoughtful email to Amazon CS...

I hope they ban more like you sorry had to say it... These people are the reason places change policy cause of abuser's... :drool: :applause:

#3334 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

I hope they ban more like you sorry had to say it... These people are the reason places change policy cause of abuser's... :drool: :applause:

OK, I should have said this earlier: I'm sorry, everybody, for sounding entitled and spoiled. I should know better, since I don't usually talk like that.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

#3335 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

My Like New P4A (:ps3:) arrived today...and the bottom hinge on the inside (for holding the instruction booklet) was broken off. :bomb:

Must have been a crazy vigilante! ;)

#3336 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

OK, I should have said this earlier: I'm sorry, everybody, for sounding entitled and spoiled. I should know better, since I don't usually talk like that.

You don't need to apologize. We all have different opinions on what's acceptable and what's unacceptable when it comes to buying games. We all set our expectations high for AWD, and sometimes we're victim to circumstance because of it. That doesn't mean you have to suck it up and take what you deem a loss just because everyone else says so, but in a situation like this, I don't think it's right to force such a reputable retailer into such a lose-lose situation because of it, either.

If I were you, I'd just swap out the cover art/manual/etc. with the next PS3 game you decide to trade into Gamestop or whatever. I sincerely doubt they'd hit you with a refurb fee because of it, and chances are, the guy who buys your game won't care about the flaw in the case. Everyone wins.

#3337 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

Fair enough.... GROUP HUG!

#3338 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

In my opinion, a broken case is not 'Like New'. BUT I'm practically an OCD CAG, so I keep a fresh stock of replacement cases on hand for all systems I own so I don't need to contact customer service for minor annoyances.
Posted Image

#3339 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

I get broken clips and spindle clip but if used is used. If disc was bad from it i complain. They tell u to return it but people complaining nonstop are the people i was talking about. How he said it seemed like he does it often and fun to spin partial refund wheel. To each there own but wait until amazon closes the door cause of it. Oh well love and peace man hehe

#3340 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

Lol. My good P4A came in better condition than yours. :lol:

Anywho. Our first world problems are truly something to enjoy. >.>

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3341 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

Ended up ordering a 32GB Vita memory card, got an 8GB instead. Booo

#3342 nhlducks35

nhlducks35

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

Ended up ordering a 32GB Vita memory card, got an 8GB instead. Booo

Better go bitch to CS

#3343 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

still looking for 3DSXL
0843db393346757b68b32a43df88d267_4d9be17

#3344 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

So i bought one of those "like new" $150 ps3 holiday bundles, because my brother asked me to find one for the nephews as xmas is around the corner.

Spoiler

haha, is it allright if I complain about this one? Like new, haha. Thats like a good one inch cave in on the actual real box.

#3345 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

Dang, how often do those pop up? Or was it only directly after black friday?

#3346 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

Dang, how often do those pop up? Or was it only directly after black friday?

there was a few yesterday.

#3347 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:06 AM

Have you tested it out? After someone was talking about returned "squeaking" unit's i'm interested in how yesterday's batch turns out.

#3348 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

So i bought one of those "like new" $150 ps3 holiday bundles, because my brother asked me to find one for the nephews as xmas is around the corner.

haha, is it allright if I complain about this one? Like new, haha. Thats like a good one inch cave in on the actual real box.

lol I just bought one yesterday and it will be here tomorrow. I sure hope it doesn't look like that. When did u buy it btw?

#3349 Lei

Lei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

as long as the console isn't damaged, i would keep it. was that box ever opened? the seal looks intact from the picture

#3350 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

Definitely keeping an eye out then. My brother really wants one of those.

#3351 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

first world problems huh

Not even. What's above first world?

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#3352 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:49 AM

Spoiler

Just do the ole "already hooked up on Christmas morning" thing.

#3353 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:57 AM

still looking for 3DSXL

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (Like New) $187.49

#3354 waterdrew

waterdrew

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:19 AM

The Last Story - Like New $22.27

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

I got my like new copy of the last story and it looks like someone bought it and just returned it in the same 5 mins. It seems like amazon wrapped the game even thought the game still had the wrapper it comes with! All in all, 10/10 would buy again.

#3355 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

I got my like new copy of the last story and it looks like someone bought it and just returned it in the same 5 mins. It seems like amazon wrapped the game even thought the game still had the wrapper it comes with! All in all, 10/10 would buy again.

That's what someone exactly did; Amazon sold them for $8 for a bit before it went OOS and some people managed to lock in the high TIV and make a profit. :lol:

But power to you.

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3356 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

My "Good" condition All Stars Battle Royale PS3 ($38) came in today. It didn't look "like new" as I was hoping. It looks like a trade-in but somehow online pass and the Vita crossbuy weren't claimed. :D

#3357 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

Question I know it is the wrong forum but we talk a lot about this sort of thing here....

I have prime and ordered the BluRay Dark Knight Roses combo pack from Amazon and well it didn't get delivered today even though it has been at my post office since Saturday. Should I contact CS about it or just leave it be and hope it gets here tomorrow?

#3358 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

Question I know it is the wrong forum but we talk a lot about this sort of thing here....

I have prime and ordered the BluRay Dark Knight Roses combo pack from Amazon and well it didn't get delivered today even though it has been at my post office since Saturday. Should I contact CS about it or just leave it be and hope it gets here tomorrow?

Something similar happened to me before where i didn't get my package. I contacted CS and they asked me to wait 3 days then get back to them. After I waited 3 days, they refunded my money and asked if the package shows up, just refuse it.
The package actually shows up 2 weeks later. But my package was actually stuck in limbo ("Shipper has received shipment" message when you track it)

#3359 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

still looking for 3DSXL

Best Buy will have it for $159.99 next week, FYI (not the Mario Kart 7 bundle, though).

Cloud_Squall78.png

#3360 babycarlitos

babycarlitos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

been out the deal chasing for a while... any deals ($20-$25) for tekken tag 2 ps3 anywhere?

flavarican.png

562023.png

mario64gif.gif mario64gif.gif

must...play...games..