#5192 Zantetzuken

Zantetzuken

Essence of Backlog Finishing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

:360: Rayman Origins
Like New - $13.36

:ps3:Batman Arkham Asylum
Very Good - $10.99 (sold through f.y.e fulfilled by Amazon)

:ps3: Just Cause 2
Like New - $14.84

#5193 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Anyone have an experience on buying Amazon used Online MMORPGS? That need the code?

What's the possibility that my code will not work?

#5194 stageman12

stageman12

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

FYI, gamecube- Geist, good but complete is going back. Huge gouge in the disc that renders it unplayable. Beware if it pops up.

#5195 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

Anyone have an experience on buying Amazon used Online MMORPGS? That need the code?

What's the possibility that my code will not work?

90%

Can't believe a amazon would accept retail copies of mmorpgs- especially since most of them are now free to download client

#5196 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

90%

Can't believe a amazon would accept retail copies of mmorpgs- especially since most of them are now free to download client

Specifically looking at Mists of Pandaria used copy for 20$. I'll probably just forego it, unless others have had luck.

#5197 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

I have a question. I want to buy a new ps3. Is super slim much better than slim one? I am going to buy a 250GB or 320 Gb one only since 500GB is too much. thank you guys information

#5198 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

I have a question. I want to buy a new ps3. Is super slim much better than slim one? I am going to buy a 250GB or 320 Gb one only since 500GB is too much. thank you guys information

Ehh, most people here like the Super Slim. Personally I'm not a fan of it. I believe Amazon has the Slim models in stock. If you're lucky, some Targets and Toys R' Us still have the Infamous BF 2012 bundle for $199.99. I hope that helps you out somewhat.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#5199 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

Ehh, most people here like the Super Slim. Personally I'm not a fan of it. I believe Amazon has the Slim models in stock. If you're lucky, some Targets and Toys R' Us still have the Infamous BF 2012 bundle for $199.99. I hope that helps you out somewhat.

I see. Thanks a lot. I am afraid the super slim one seems easier broken than slim. just my opinion.

#5200 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

I wouldnt say better. Its so much quieter than the regular Slim though. So if noise was ever an issue for you get the Super Slim.

#5201 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

Good deal for what you are looking for (if just the slims)

:ps3: PS3 320 GB PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection Bundle (Very Good) $210.45

... and the rest to pick and choose as of now.

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB System (Good) $216.74
:ps3: PlayStation 3 320GB System (Very Good) $232.12
:ps3: PlayStation 3 120GB System (Like New) $212.05

... and one for someone :)

:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Like New) $87.44

#5202 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

I see. Thanks a lot. I am afraid the super slim one seems easier broken than slim. just my opinion.

I wouldn't really worry about that unless you plan on traveling a lot with it. Or throwing it out of a moving vehicle.
Spoiler
Spoiler

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#5203 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

I want one of those so bad, I just can't quite pull the trigger...

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#5204 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

Good deal for what you are looking for (if just the slims)

:ps3: PS3 320 GB PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection Bundle (Very Good) $210.45

... and the rest to pick and choose as of now.

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB System (Good) $216.74
:ps3: PlayStation 3 320GB System (Very Good) $232.12
:ps3: PlayStation 3 120GB System (Like New) $212.05

For the instant collection bundle, is it possible for the instant code expired or used?

#5205 BiggNick

BiggNick

One Man Army

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

Thanks, grabbed the Pulse edition as an upgrade from the original Wireless. Hopefully more bass and better mic quality (or at least from what I've heard and read). Had $34.xx in Amazon credit from their CC so brought it down enough to buy.
Every man dies; not every man really lives...

#5206 cjtiger300

cjtiger300

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

I want one of those so bad, I just can't quite pull the trigger...

Don't fret, they are awesome!!!

#5207 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

yeah i got an instant game collection ps3 from awd and the code was used. i just contacted cs and they refunded me $50. it was awesome.

i got another same model ps3 last week. and when i got it, the code worked fine. I think they are now checking the codes first to make sure they are legit. and i was hoping so, cuz i didnt really wanna hassle them again over $50 back and get banned or something. but yeah.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#5208 Tomtom12

Tomtom12

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

For the instant collection bundle, is it possible for the instant code expired or used?

It is very possible since it is used. They dont guarantee codes in used items :(

#5209 maxiell

maxiell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

New update. There is a $106 new damaged stock 360.

#5210 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:20 AM

Black ops 2 hardened :ps3: $47-55
They say missing insert, so expect no codes, but still decent if you want the steelbook, and coins.

#5211 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:30 AM

:360: Wireless Controller $23.36 Acceptable

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

Any thoughts on acceptable controllers?

#5212 maxiell

maxiell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

Most of the time with controllers you're dealing with new damaged stock items. Usually you want either acceptable or like new. Be sure and read the description.

#5213 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

Most of the time with controllers you're dealing with new damaged stock items. Usually you want either acceptable or like new. Be sure and read the description.

The description doesn't help.

"Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large mark on disk."

So, it might be repackaged, but there's a large mark on a DISK? It also says missing shrink-wrap may be missing...lol

#5214 maxiell

maxiell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

The shrink wrap part is just a generic description. The relevant info comes at the end. There's a Good 360 controller up with a clearly New description now for $25.

#5215 icpmattj

icpmattj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

What are the chances that the online code has already been used on an item thats "Used" very good?

It says

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired

They seem to give that description for everything. So is it just a generic description?

To anyone who's gotten a used all stars battle royale game from amazon warehouse. Was the code used or not?

Also will amazon give any kind of refund after the fact if it is indeed used?

#5216 Tonious

Tonious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:37 AM

Quick question, thinking of getting an old xbox game but the only good deal is acceptable. Never bought anything from Amazon Warehouse that wasn't at least good condition. Says it may not include original packaging and all that good stuff. So is there a chance it will come in a blank dvd case or wha...?

#5217 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:40 AM

What are the chances that the online code has already been used on an item thats "Used" very good?

It says

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired

They seem to give that description for everything. So is it just a generic description?

To anyone who's gotten a used all stars battle royale game from amazon warehouse. Was the code used or not?

It's best to assume DLC codes are always taken. Sometimes people get lucky but most of the time they are. If you find out it is used you can always return it, but I doubt they'll give you any money off of it.

#5218 RoMee

RoMee

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

It says

I'm pretty sure it's a hit or miss. Some people are lucky enough to get a copy with unused codes and some are not so fortunate.

#5219 icpmattj

icpmattj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

Yeah id rather not chance it.

What's the cheapest it has been on sale for?

#5220 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:10 AM

Yeah id rather not chance it.

What's the cheapest it has been on sale for?

PSASBR was on sale at target for $30 about 2 weeks ago

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji