• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#6811 GreyFoxx2002

GreyFoxx2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

Yep Kindle Gift Cards work.

Thanks diff going to turn that BB credit to kindle cards and go shopping!

#6812 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

Of course due to sheer volume that can't check that stuff. Of course, they eat all that return shipping, so serves them right for having the "gull" to charge that 15 extra. ;)

They say codes may be used why are they wrong? Buy new if you want to be safe. I think complaining to amazon for refund is bad they did not lie about it. If it did not say might be redeemed then ok but used is used people. Wait until amazon has enough of the bogus returns/partial refunds and gets rid of it.

Sorry had to be said people. I am shocked amazon still does this nonstop when it was sold like it was listed.. This world we live in now..

#6813 jsquires3

jsquires3

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

They say codes may be used why are they wrong? Buy new if you want to be safe. I think complaining to amazon for refund is bad they did not lie about it. If it did not say might be redeemed then ok but used is used people. Wait until amazon has enough of the bogus returns/partial refunds and gets rid of it.

Sorry had to be said people. I am shocked amazon still does this nonstop when it was sold like it was listed.. This world we live in now..

I believe the person you quoted was being sarcastic. I can see someone being upset about getting the version of a game that's only purpose is to have the online code with it. HOWEVER, if you buy a used copy of that game you would obviously assume the online code is used or else there was no benefit for the original user having payed extra for it.

#6814 SackAttack

SackAttack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

Thinking about picking up the show. never played the series before. is the online pass only for online matchmaking or do you need it for roster updates and such too?

Online matchmaking, roster updates, cross-play (if you get the Vita version as well).

And as others have said, sports games are likelier to have the pass than shooters. The AWD version I got had an unredeemed pass, but had it been, like, Call of Duty? I'd have been skeptical to get an unredeemed pass with it.

#6815 killer9

killer9

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Damn it missed mlb the show come on man

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#6816 ConradCervantes

ConradCervantes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

How accurate are the descriptions of Warehouse products? I'm looking at a copy of Tetris DS, but the description just seems like a stock answer they give. For example, they mention having the case and manual but that the DLC codes may be used, the latter item Tetris DS never had. I just want a clean, legit copy of Tetris DS. I've stumbled across way too many bootlegs that won't start in my 3DS XL.

#6817 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

How accurate are the descriptions of Warehouse products? I'm looking at a copy of Tetris DS, but the description just seems like a stock answer they give. For example, they mention having the case and manual but that the DLC codes may be used, the latter item Tetris DS never had. I just want a clean, legit copy of Tetris DS. I've stumbled across way too many bootlegs that won't start in my 3DS XL.

http://www.amazon.co...ords=tetris 3ds

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#6818 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

I believe the person you quoted was being sarcastic. I can see someone being upset about getting the version of a game that's only purpose is to have the online code with it. HOWEVER, if you buy a used copy of that game you would obviously assume the online code is used or else there was no benefit for the original user having payed extra for it.

Yep. Also, almost a week now and no more Tomb Raider CE's have been added. =(

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#6819 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

This is the first time I have ordered from Warehouse Deals but I am wondering how long does it usually take for a item to prepare to ship? I ordered Xenoblade Chronicles about two days ago and its status has not changed with no estimated shipping date and I paid for 2-day shipping. Starting to think that my order is going to get canceled soon x_x.

#6820 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

This is the first time I have ordered from Warehouse Deals but I am wondering how long does it usually take for a item to prepare to ship? I ordered Xenoblade Chronicles about two days ago and its status has not changed with no estimated shipping date and I paid for 2-day shipping. Starting to think that my order is going to get canceled soon x_x.

Check your order confirmation email, see what the estimated delivery date is. There are times AWD would post a deal that they do not have inventory so you'd have to wait awhile until they ship it out.

#6821 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

Check your order confirmation email, see what the estimated delivery date is. There are times AWD would post a deal that they do not have inventory so you'd have to wait awhile until they ship it out.

Ah now that I look at the email I notice it says "In stock on March 20th" soo I am guessing it will be sent out tomorrow or the day after. Thanks for pointing that out.

Edited by Sion, 19 March 2013 - 10:40 PM.

#6822 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:38 AM

:3ds: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Good) $25.71 :hot:

#6823 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:49 AM

:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (VG) $31.18
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (VG) $34.49
:ps3: Borderlands 2 (VG) $27.71
:ps3: Rayman Origins (VG) $13.83
:wii: Skylanders Giants Starter Kit (VG) $27.71
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (VG) $24.95
:3ds: Star Fox 64 3D (LN) $23.82
:psp: Street Fighter X Tekken (LN) $24.64

There was a 16gb vita memory card for $40.xx but got sniped before I could post.

#6824 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

Damn, that's a crazy price for Monster Hunter. I'm on the fence but if I catch another copy in the ballpark of $25 I'll bite.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#6825 jsquires3

jsquires3

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:24 AM

Would have been all over MGR:R but it's gone. :(

#6826 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

How much did you find it for?

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#6827 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

How much did you find it for?

I got it for $50.35 in Like New condition.

#6828 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:39 AM

My Atelier Meruru should be here tomorrow. Ordered Saturday, so they took their time on this one.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Check out the shares I have for sale

Ohridgens

#6829 cleaver

cleaver

You have 0 friends

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:41 AM

I bought Doom 3 BFG 360 very good for $13.85 earlier today
The trade list is long, but distinguished.
http://theskinnypost.blogspot.com
Posted Image
This would be a fine death... if I hadn't run out of tokens.

#6830 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:46 AM

I bought Doom 3 BFG 360 very good for $13.85 earlier today

Glad you got it. I saw it earlier in the day and was about to post it but it was gone by then. Lol!

#6831 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:48 AM

My Atelier Meruru should be here tomorrow. Ordered Saturday, so they took their time on this one.

I hope it is in mint condition. Good luck!

#6832 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:51 AM

Post a Tomb Raider PS3 CE now.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#6833 The Questyen

The Questyen

Wii game total at 528!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:07 AM

Got my LN Wii U Pro controller today and it's in perfect condition.

Now Playing: Dead Space Extraction (Wii) / The Swapper (PS4)

Recently Finished:  Vessel (PS3) C- / Metroid Prime (replay) (Wii) A / The Walking Dead Season 2: Ep 4 (PS3) A-

#6834 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:39 AM

I got it for $50.35 in Like New condition.

I always see it for ~150 (3rd party) when I look >.>

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#6835 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:03 AM

I always see it for ~150 (3rd party) when I look >.>

Ya I got lucky been trying to get this for as cheap as possible had the seller page auto-refreshing every day on my 2nd monitor every 60 seconds while I played games. It was up still like for 5 minutes after I purchased it so I am guessing there was multiple copies that had come in.

#6836 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:15 AM

Ya I got lucky been trying to get this for as cheap as possible had the seller page auto-refreshing every day on my 2nd monitor every 60 seconds while I played games. It was up still like for 5 minutes after I purchased it so I am guessing there was multiple copies that had come in.

ultimate depression, Sigh, I missed a ~$40 BIN Earthbound ebay auction, I had searched about 5min before it went up >.>

also is Professor Layton anygood?

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

Saw this one for $15 at local best buy today, passed because they had ~10 copies

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

Designed by Lilchiji

#6837 Kakashi Sensai

Kakashi Sensai

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:43 AM

ultimate depression, Sigh, I missed a ~$40 BIN Earthbound ebay auction, I had searched about 5min before it went up >.>

also is Professor Layton anygood?

Saw this one for $15 at local best buy today, passed because they had ~10 copies

If you like puzzles you will like Layton. Got my LN Ocarina of Time 3D today. Had a nick on the cover but otherwise everything was there. The Club Nintendo code wasn't used either. :)

#6838 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:31 PM

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Flame Red (A) $108.33
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution (G) $19.30
:ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (G) $23.40
:360: Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set (A) $46.83

#6839 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

If you like puzzles you will like Layton. Got my LN Ocarina of Time 3D today. Had a nick on the cover but otherwise everything was there. The Club Nintendo code wasn't used either. :)

I might have to check it out.

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Flame Red (A) $108.33
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution (G) $19.30
:ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (G) $23.40
:360: Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set (A) $46.83

Anyone know when to expect the GOTY / Ultimate edition of Skyrim?

Designed by Lilchiji

#6840 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

Far Cry 3 PS3 $19.30
Posted Image