Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#751 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:29 AM

but what does that have to do with the defects from your previous comment, which was what he responded to?

the fact that the game is so broken, bethesda claims that they don't think they'll be able to get the dawnguard dlc on it is a pretty big defect. i didn't just say it was buggy as hell (which it is), but i'm sure knowing you probably won't be getting any meaningful dlc is going to turn people off from buying the game. that's why the price has to be lower in order to entice some people to buy it.

Auen1.png?7125

#752 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:35 AM

They are still in stock at gamestop.com

holy shit , $148 dollars for a ce that might not come with valid cd key from amazonwarehouse . it is a gamble

#753 ShadowSx

ShadowSx

Why so serious?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:47 AM

holy shit , $148 dollars for a ce that might not come with valid cd key from amazonwarehouse . it is a gamble

Codes with games from AWD are almost guaranteed 99% of the time, especially for pc games.
Whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you.. stranger.

#754 ThisHnmdsmeDevil

ThisHnmdsmeDevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:52 AM

Did anyone else pick up one of these Star Wars consoles? I bit on one and it looks like it is just a repackage. Everything shipped in a huge box, but was repacked inside in a smaller amazon box (no original packaging unfortunately). Says the console was refurbished but didn't appear to ever have been turned on since it did the standard update/setup when I hooked it up. Controller is un used and the games are both still sealed.

Does anyone that bought these know where the "exclusive DLC token" is supposed to be? I know it might not be included but it did have the R2/3PO poster set included so I was wondering if I missed it or it was possibly included in the game case?

Either way, still glad to pick one up for this price especially after I missed out on the kmart clearance deal so thanks for posting the deal. Console is very sweet.

I did pick one up too. About the same, but is it just me or does the system sound super loud when the disc is spinning?

#755 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:42 AM

the fact that the game is so broken, bethesda claims that they don't think they'll be able to get the dawnguard dlc on it is a pretty big defect. i didn't just say it was buggy as hell (which it is), but i'm sure knowing you probably won't be getting any meaningful dlc is going to turn people off from buying the game. that's why the price has to be lower in order to entice some people to buy it.

i see

#756 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:47 AM

I did pick one up too. About the same, but is it just me or does the system sound super loud when the disc is spinning?

Try installing the disc to your harddrive. That usually fixes that problem

#757 Lulgasms

Lulgasms

Resident Xbone hater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:39 PM

I'm selling my vita on amazon for what its worth... $162+ shipping. Please rid me of buyers remorse. Lol.

#758 brutalny

brutalny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

Ill give you 50 bucks for the vita, final bid

#759 lifebenders

lifebenders

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

I'm selling my vita on amazon for what its worth... $162+ shipping. Please rid me of buyers remorse. Lol.

Can't find your price, link please?

#760 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

Can't find your price, link please?

I think it already sold

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#761 Lulgasms

Lulgasms

Resident Xbone hater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:40 PM

The vita was a 9.9999 out of 10 lol.

#762 Rumors

Rumors

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

There may be a 149 dollar 4gb 360 up. I just let one go as I found a better deal locally. (100)

#763 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

Well the MacBook Pro 15" I ordered came in. Sure is a beauty...there were not 2, but 3 pubic hairs though. 2 taped to the box and 1 on the screen taped to it. I had to contact AZ about that, I mean...come on.

#764 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:04 PM

Well the MacBook Pro 15" I ordered came in. Sure is a beauty...there were not 2, but 3 pubic hairs though. 2 taped to the box and 1 on the screen taped to it. I had to contact AZ about that, I mean...come on.

No worries, they'll let you keep them for free.
Posted Image

#765 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

no worries, they'll let you keep them for free.

lol

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#766 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

id contact them too! I mean that tape is going to leave sticky residue on your laptop and could damage the screen :/

#767 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:24 PM

Thinking of getting this TV, anyone has an opinion on it?
http://www.amazon.co...qid=&seller==

#768 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

Oh you got the one I returned! I ordered it with 5 pubes and only got 3.

#769 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

Oh you got the one I returned! I ordered it with 5 pubes and only got 3.

The other two are redeemable after the purchase via a mail-in rebate...I thought everyone knew about that.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#770 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

Honestly pubic hair is last thing I would be worried about. Take it to a Mac genius so he can clean the fluids from your MacBook.

#771 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

Has Mac Genius become a derogatory term yet? I hope so...It would be great to insult the local hipsters.

#772 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:47 PM

oh you got the one i returned! I ordered it with 5 pubes and only got 3.

xd

#773 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

Hmm.. Looks like a tv.

#774 redividedbyd

redividedbyd

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:12 AM

120hz is very nice (particularly if you hook a PC up to it...) broadcasts will move up to that way before going past 1080p resolution, LG is nothing to sneeze at (I have one of their models, bought it from Amazon WHD no less), being (partially) LED back-lit at least makes it thinner and lighter if nothing else, but smart TV is a joke, and 3D is a worse joke not least of which because manufacturers have already dropped 120hz refresh rates in favor of 240. The Sony Playstation 3D display (famously owned and used though seemingly not properly configured as a PC monitor by CAG's own Shipwreck) is 240hz, for instance.

If you nonetheless are dead set on the burning platform that is 3DTV (there's nothing bad about having a high refresh rate... if you actually have anything that's powerful enough to drive it) and want one that size I would recommend skipping that model in favor of the updated (or at least higher specced) LM7600. A new model of that one (on an insane sale) would be about $300 more than the used one you were looking at, but with everything from the "3D" to the "smart TV" not sucking quite as much ass on the latter model (and the fact that one or the other will most likely break down outside the warranty period) the ~$140 used premium is possibly worth it.

Personally I'd go with a TV that had a straight LCD or plasma display with a 120hz+ refresh rate (having a 60hz rather than a 120hz model is the only real regret I have with my current LG, but it was WAY cheaper at the time and STILL not that big of a deal) that doesn't have the $2-800 "3D" and/or "smart" (get a roku, or a boxee box, or the solution vizio just released, or a laptop with any AMD APU (OK, maybe not the C-series, but the E series is fine) in it, or go whole hog with an HTPC) labels tacked onto it but whatever's best for your situation (plasma is rarely the ideal).

*ahem.

TL;DR that TV is a waste of money (especially if you already have an HDTV), there are potentially as many as 100 better options from Amazon WHD alone.

#775 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:41 AM

My brother has that TV. He says the glare can get really bad, but other than that it is really nice. He has a large window in the room, so that may be the problem though. He says even with blinds closed the glare is a problem.

CBrownsT10.png

#776 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

120hz is very nice (particularly if you hook a PC up to it...)

This TV only does 120Hz via TruMotion (interpolation). It does not actually accept a 120Hz signal. An HTPC will not -- I repeat, NOT -- display 120 frames per second on this TV. The instant it realizes that you have a PC hooked up, it will cap it at 60Hz.

#777 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:19 AM

yea I don't really need the "smart TV" features. I just use my ps3 for any streaming. I definitely don't use a TV for facebook or youtube. I guess I'll shop around for another TV, or hold off til black friday. I'm not worried about any room because my bedroom is super dark. I have a window but my gf grew some vine plants in the back and now it grew completely over the entire window. lol
The only reason why I'm looking for a TV is because my samsung 3d plasma is starting to have those red dots. I read it is because of misfiring and can be adjusted but i'm not sure if i can do it properly.
Thanks for the input, guys.

#778 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:19 AM

meh, I like 3D. I don't use it much, but it's fun every once in awhile. I got my 55" Sony Bravia and it has the whole 240hz stuff, but it was only $900 at a local discount store with a 3D BR player, so I'm more than happy at that price. For $703 that's not a bad tv, but it's not the best deal either.

#779 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:44 AM

The Last Story - LN - $37.49

http://www.amazon.co...=1&sort=sip&sr=

Woulda posted sooner but I had to buy one for myself really quick. :)

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#780 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB System (Good) $162.47
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Candy Pink) (Very Good) $28.00
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Red) (Good) $29.50
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Blue) (Good) $31.12
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (Very Good) $27.29
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Like New) $14.99
:ps3: PS3 Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition (Very Good) $13.99
:ps3: The Sly Collection (Like New) $14.97
:ps3: NCAA Football 13 (Like New) $36.20
:ps3: Darksiders II Limited edition (Very Good) $36.83