Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#781 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

Dang, controllers went quick. Thanks for the post though DS...

#782 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:26 AM

I want The Sly Collection but for all these collections, I rather wait till they're $10.

#783 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:34 PM

I only buy controllers brand new after the last dualshock I ordered didn't feel right. It was listed as very good as well, but the buttons felt sticky. Maybe it was my imagination, but it just didn't feel like a new controller even though it had the box. It was just opened, but the packaging looked almost new. When it comes to controllers I always spend the $10-$15 extra to get a new one. The Pink one is $40 brand new.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#784 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:34 PM

I got my package from AWD today and I didn't receive a pack-in slip like I did every other time, I did get everything, but isn't standard procedure for company's to use pack-in slips?

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#785 investor

investor

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:42 PM

Uncharted III is a good deal, but be careful that the online codes may not come with it.
<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#786 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:56 PM

I got my package from AWD today and I didn't receive a pack-in slip like I did every other time, I did get everything, but isn't standard procedure for company's to use pack-in slips?

It's becoming common now for orders I place whether they're from AWD or Amazon.

#787 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

It was not a scam, haha.. Posted Image

#788 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

I only buy controllers brand new after the last dualshock I ordered didn't feel right. It was listed as very good as well, but the buttons felt sticky. Maybe it was my imagination, but it just didn't feel like a new controller even though it had the box. It was just opened, but the packaging looked almost new. When it comes to controllers I always spend the $10-$15 extra to get a new one. The Pink one is $40 brand new.

How many pubes came taped to the package?

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#789 crunchewy

crunchewy

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:25 PM

I have read that 120 Hz is actually worse in practice than 60 Hz, and 240 Hz is even worse still, but I have no firsthand experience of this, so YMMV. Search google.
Posted Image

#790 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:40 PM

How many pubes came taped to the package?

Not as many as you'd think.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#791 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB System (Good) $162.47
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Candy Pink) (Very Good) $28.00
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Red) (Good) $29.50
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Blue) (Good) $31.12
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (Very Good) $27.29
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Like New) $14.99
:ps3: PS3 Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition (Very Good) $13.99
:ps3: The Sly Collection (Like New) $14.97
:ps3: NCAA Football 13 (Like New) $36.20
:ps3: Darksiders II Limited edition (Very Good) $36.83

dang , missed the controllers

#792 crunchewy

crunchewy

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:12 PM

Id have taken one of those Xbox controllers. Recently had to toss one of ours and I need a replacement. Oh well.
Posted Image

#793 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Candy Pink) (Very Good) $28.00

Does anyone know if GT5 XL has DLC codes or is everything on disk?

#794 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:46 PM

It's becoming common now for orders I place whether they're from AWD or Amazon.

My package was a combo, book from amazon, 2 ps2 games from AWD

I like pack-in slips, I had to make sure everything was the condition they described as soon as I opened it since there was no slip, I need to look over the book again, this one looks like it had been read, due to the way the dust jacket sets

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#795 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

Thanks, snagged that Sly collection. Here's another deal:

:360: Xbox 360 Damage Pacific Collector's Edition (Acceptable) $59.99

not bad if your interested in the flight stick.

#796 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:55 PM

I have read that 120 Hz is actually worse in practice than 60 Hz, and 240 Hz is even worse still, but I have no firsthand experience of this, so YMMV. Search google.

It doesn't matter on a console that's locked to 60fps.

The refresh rate over 60hz only helps when your fps is greater than 60

#797 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:52 PM

Does anyone know if GT5 XL has DLC codes or is everything on disk?

There is a DLC voucher inside the package. So you may want to try and get that new if possible.
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#798 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:04 PM

Online pass included?

KneeKnee.png

#799 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

why would it be a scam
WOOOO I STINK

#800 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:20 PM

why would it be a scam

Because he was taking a risk on a just launched seller. He paid $9.99 + $3.99 s&h. Hence the doubt. Great catch kouleefoh.

#801 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:23 PM

Yup, it was a just launched seller. The online voucher was included but already used. =( I don't play online so it's no big deal.
Yesterday I saw the 55LM7600 for $717 like new + shipping from a just launched seller comparing to AWD @ $1300, lol, now that's a scam.

The TV I posted yesterday just dropped (47LM6700) to $639 (Good) if anyone interested
http://www.amazon.co...qid=&seller==

#802 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:42 PM

While this is just its regular used price, I think people should give this game a try. Reality Fighter (Like new) - $12.74 . really fun and quirky game. I just got it today. My 5-yr-old nephew and I got a lot of laughs out of it.
http://www.amazon.co...&seller=&sr=8-1

#803 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:53 AM

Not the best place to ask, but I recently bought a ps3 from i guess a 3rd party. The system seems to be fine. When I hook it up with my hdmi cord theres red and gray dots all over the screen. I insterted the hmdi cable in every socket on ym tv and I get the same result? Could it be my hdmi cable or is it possibly the ps3?

#804 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:23 AM

Not the best place to ask, but I recently bought a ps3 from i guess a 3rd party. The system seems to be fine. When I hook it up with my hdmi cord theres red and gray dots all over the screen. I insterted the hmdi cable in every socket on ym tv and I get the same result? Could it be my hdmi cable or is it possibly the ps3?

You might need to reset the video settings. "Hold down the Power Button for 5-6 seconds - until you hear the second beep." From http://www.portfolio...mposite-to-hdmi

#805 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:56 AM

You might need to reset the video settings. "Hold down the Power Button for 5-6 seconds - until you hear the second beep." From http://www.portfolio...mposite-to-hdmi

Ill try that and post the results. I played Batman TDK and at first the red and grey dots were gone =, but after skipping a few scenes they returned. I played R&C TOD and the red and grey dots were squirmming all over the tv. Lastly I put in my Looney tunes collection bluray (From the BB DOTD) and I saw no red and grey dots. I thinking I might order a playstation owned hdmi cable from BB and see if that works. I dont want to believe I got sold a broken console, because everything about it was nice.

#806 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:37 AM

Ill try that and post the results. I played Batman TDK and at first the red and grey dots were gone =, but after skipping a few scenes they returned. I played R&C TOD and the red and grey dots were squirmming all over the tv. Lastly I put in my Looney tunes collection bluray (From the BB DOTD) and I saw no red and grey dots. I thinking I might order a playstation owned hdmi cable from BB and see if that works. I dont want to believe I got sold a broken console, because everything about it was nice.

You should contact Amazon customer service and tell them you have a defective console since that's what it sounds like. Buy a cheap $3 HDMI cord from Amazon (they work the same as other expensive cords, there is no difference) and see if that works. Still it appears to be a problem with the PS3 but trying a different cord might work.

#807 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

You should contact Amazon customer service and tell them you have a defective console since that's what it sounds like. Buy a cheap $3 HDMI cord from Amazon (they work the same as other expensive cords, there is no difference) and see if that works. Still it appears to be a problem with the PS3 but trying a different cord might work.

If I may ask, what good will me telling amazon the promblem do? Honeslty Im not going to return the system. Too much of a hassle for just $100. I will def. get on buying a new hdmi cord though. I just plugged the same one into my 360 and theres no promblem there. Honestly man, it seems like nothing goes my way. Theres ALWAYS has to be some fuckup somewhere. :cry:

#808 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:49 AM

If I may ask, what good will me telling amazon the promblem do? Honeslty Im not going to return the system. Too much of a hassle for just $100. I will def. get on buying a new hdmi cord though. I just plugged the same one into my 360 and theres no promblem there. Honestly man, it seems like nothing goes my way. Theres ALWAYS has to be some fuckup somewhere. :cry:

If it was a third party seller, contact them about the problem. What kind of feedback do they have? What was the condition listed in the notes? Was it listed as Like New, Very Good, Good or Acceptable?

$100 seems awful cheap for a PS3 without having some kind of problem.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#809 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:54 AM

If it was a third party seller, contact them about the problem. What kind of feedback do they have? What was the condition listed in the notes? Was it listed as Like New, Very Good, Good or Acceptable?

$100 seems awful cheap for a PS3 without having some kind of problem.

Yeah should of put details. It was a Very Good condition ps3 from mistermoney-hq. It actually cost $148 but I had $40 in credit. The ps3 came with everything expect original box and manual. The box it was shipped in was well protected. Wrapped nice and it had those plastic peanut things (I dont know what there called). The seller or company has great feedback (4.8). Ima hook the ps3 to another tv with that same hdmi cable and see if I get the same result. If I do then we have a promblem.

#810 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:57 AM

Yeah should of put details. It was a Very Good condition ps3 from mistermoney-hq. It actually cost $148 but I had $40 in credit. The ps3 came with everything expect original box and manual. The box it was shipped in was well protected. Wrapped nice and it had those plastic peanut things (I dont know what there called). The seller or company has great feedback (4.8). Ima hook the ps3 to another tv with that same hdmi cable and see if I get the same result. If I do then we have a promblem.

I would contact them about the problem. It may have been an oversight, which happens to all sellers from time to time, and they should offer some sort of resolution. No harm in getting the ball rolling, especially with only a 30-day return window for third party sellers.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!