• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#1291 erequena

erequena

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

No one said it was "cool" to lie.
Just saying mods will not see (bragging about fake deals) it as a ban worthy offense.
Is it annoying? Yes. Will mods ban him for it? No.

If it's that big of an issue for you, than you should PM a mod.

Or you could just "Ignore" him so taht you don't have to deal with those posts
Posted Image

#1292 RoMee

RoMee

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

Or you could just "Ignore" him so taht you don't have to deal with those posts

That works too. Or you can also learn to ignore people on your own

#1293 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

My Like New $28 Record of Agarest War 2 LE came today. Besides some slight outer box crunch, it was in perfect condition. Everything was still sealed (Which is good since the game comes with a fucking blow up doll and a hand towel). Really good deal considering the standard edition is still $50.

#1294 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:41 PM

My Like New $28 Record of Agarest War 2 LE came today. Besides some slight outer box crunch, it was in perfect condition. Everything was still sealed (Which is good since the game comes with a fucking blow up doll and a hand towel). Really good deal considering the standard edition is still $50.

lol i would not touch either with a 10 foot pole
WOOOO I STINK

#1295 CrimsonTribe

CrimsonTribe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:54 AM

FWIW, I'm pretty sure that the AWD Record of Agarest War 2 CE are new, with warehouse damage. Last week they had at least 50-60 Like New in stock and there's no way that many people traded them in.

Workin on it

#1296 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:57 AM

FWIW, I'm pretty sure that the AWD Record of Agarest War 2 CE are new, with warehouse damage. Last week they had at least 50-60 Like New in stock and there's no way that many people traded them in.

My blow-up doll came used. :(

#1297 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:00 AM

Sharing the love.

#1298 rabidchiuaua

rabidchiuaua

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:23 AM

I received a good copy for $25. The outer box was even sealed on mine! :lol:

#1299 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:34 AM

Yea, I got one of them a while back. That box can be easily squashed. I don't know why they made a box that big when the contents inside can't even hold the box's shape. Anything stacked on top with any kind of weight to it and it'll get damaged.

#1300 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:17 AM

Extra silky.

#1301 mark_IV

mark_IV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:56 AM

:ps3: Dark Souls - Like New $14.99

:360: Dark Souls - Like New $14.99

#1302 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:12 AM

:ps3: Dark Souls - Like New $14.99

:360: Dark Souls - Like New $14.99

Thanks, thanks, thanks.

#1303 Beartiger

Beartiger

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:01 PM

Ordered a Like New wifi Vita for $187. The screen has a few vertical microscratches that shouldn't bother me but do, so I don't know if i want to go through the hassle of returning it. Hopefully they will be unnoticable once I put a screen protector on it.

I also ordered a LN 32GB memory card for $60 but received a 512MB micro sd card instead. I was shocked they let something like that slip but I called them up and they offered me a brand new 32GB for $10 off ($70 total).

Edited by Beartiger, 26 September 2012 - 07:02 PM.
Typo

#1304 joshrocker

joshrocker

Hanging on the seedy side of the game store

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

[quote name='Beartiger']Ordered a Like New wifi Vita for $187. The screen has a few vertical microscratches that shouldn't bother me but do, so I don't know if i want to go through the hassle of returning it. Hopefully they will be unnoticable once I put a screen protector on it.

QUOTE]

If it was described as "like new", i'd have a problem with it also. Like new shouldn't have any scratches on the screen, at least as far as i'm concerned. I kept missing out on the Vita on amazon so I finally turned to Ebay. I got one today that was described as like new for $141 with 2 games. Hopefully it ships and is really as described.

#1305 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:58 PM

I ordered asura's wrath from amazon warehouse deals and they sent me a German copy of the game.

I know ps3's don't have region lock but dlc sometimes do which I planned on getting.

I planned on selling it to best buy and just ordering another but another problem would be trading in a foreign game which they probably wouldn't take.

What should I do?

#1306 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:02 PM

I ordered asura's wrath from amazon warehouse deals and they sent me a German copy of the game.

I know ps3's don't have region lock but dlc sometimes do which I planned on getting.

I planned on selling it to best buy and just ordering another but another problem would be trading in a foreign game which they probably wouldn't take.

What should I do?

Although it is true i still think u shud try to trade it in if you want and see what they say... My bestbuy sometimes never open the case or take one second to look at the disc but thas about it .

#1307 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:04 PM

What should I do?

return it to amazon....?

#1308 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

Hey Guys

I just snaggggeeed a PS Vita for 50 or so dollars from this idiot seller on Amazon llololoo

U mirin?

Spoiler

#1309 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:25 PM

Hey Guys

I just snaggggeeed a PS Vita for 50 or so dollars from this idiot seller on Amazon llololoo

U mirin?

Spoiler

Didn't some people actually got $40 or 50 vita from cowboom ? haha

#1310 ster

ster

LETS CHOP CATS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:26 PM

did they really? d'oh, i should have been lurking that thread more. :<

Posted Image

#1311 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:28 PM

Hey Guys

U mirin?

Spoiler

You just gotta add the "How much is this actually cost?" to make this a legitimate post.

Yep, and 3DS's. Lucky guys, and I think there were still complains that shipping was taking too long or that it wasn't packaged correctly when it arrived.

#1312 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

What should I do?

They will take it guy took my PAL version of Last Story no problem.

Kamagii.png

#1313 maxiell

maxiell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:56 PM

http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Street Fighter 25th anniversary collection $104.99. from the description it looks to be new, sealed.

#1314 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:57 PM

:360: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest - $126.95

Edit: aaaand it's gone.

#1315 winterlane

winterlane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:05 AM

:360: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest - $126.95

Edit: aaaand it's gone.

What was the condition?

#1316 blakesgameroom

blakesgameroom

Collector 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:11 AM

http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Street Fighter 25th anniversary collection $104.99. from the description it looks to be new, sealed.

hopefully the codes arent used on this

#1317 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:20 AM

Like New with an Amazon Warehouse Deals label under the shrink wrap.
Spoiler

#1318 DJShadow

DJShadow

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:47 AM

Does anybody have an experience with DLC codes that come with the games? Do they work, or are they claimed? I'm looking to pickup a couple of CEs and I hope they come with working codes. They are Like New condition.

#1319 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:48 AM

Does anybody have an experience with DLC codes that come with the games? Do they work, or are they claimed? I'm looking to pickup a couple of CEs and I hope they come with working codes. They are Like New condition.

Hit or miss with DLC codes from AWD

#1320 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:57 AM

Is it like a sex doll? or what