People watch the OTTlympics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Free Walking Dead Episode 1 & 2 by Telltale Games on 8/7 only for PS3 Plus Subscribers [/QUOTE]

Must not pay for plus.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Must not pay for plus.[/QUOTE]

I think Target Online had it for $10.00 off. PS+ that is.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Max Payne having shitty sales makes me a sad panda. I really wanted Rockstar to expedite a sequel.[/QUOTE]

Shitty. I've been playing through it and having a blast. Refreshingly difficult on hard, though I am missing the comic book cutscenes.

Ah man I missed the window for making a new OTT thread. I was under some impression that only certain longstanding OTT members made new threads. Next time I'll start a new one if I kill this one though. :rofl:

oly_g_Orozco_d1_576.jpg

As weird as this picture is, and taken out of context, I've come to the realization that he would probably beat my a$$.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']What sport does he compete in? I don't know who he is off sight.

P.S. I see nobody approved my entrance into the OTT group. What up foo'?[/QUOTE]

Gymnastics

[quote name='GBAstar']Gymnastics[/QUOTE]

I see, no wonder I didn't know who he is. I only know who a couple of the women gymnastic...players (?) are. :lol:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Ah man I missed the window for making a new OTT thread. I was under some impression that only certain longstanding OTT members made new threads. Next time I'll start a new one if I kill this one though. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']What sport does he compete in? I don't know who he is off sight.

P.S. I see nobody approved my entrance into the OTT group. What up foo'?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I see, no wonder I didn't know who he is. I only know who a couple of the women gymnastic...players (?) are. :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Hey Mak, how fast does Vera get KO'd on Saturday? 1 minute? 2 minutes? 3 minutes? More?[/QUOTE]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEgh8TUlpQc[/media]

So that Amazon Video player app is only one stream per account? My kid is watching Mirror Mirror and I wanted to watch 21JS (Yea, so what) and it won't let me. That sucks.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Hey Mak, how fast does Vera get KO'd on Saturday? 1 minute? 2 minutes? 3 minutes? More?[/QUOTE]

At the rate he's been going these past 3 years, round 1 is probably a safe guess.

[quote name='Maklershed']At the rate he's been going these past 3 years, round 1 is probably a safe guess.[/QUOTE]

I was under the same impression. Impossible for him to go 5 rounds with Rua, but I was having a tough time thinking of how a guy who almost got stopped by the Fire Marshall survive 5 minutes with Rua.

Picked up Full Throttle, Grim Fandango and Broken Sword 2, all boxed and complete for a grand total of $80.87. More than I like to pay normally, but not bad.

It's a sickness.

You can always ignore a user's posts, you know.

Spent the last few nights playing AC:Brotherhood without advancing the story. Sort of feels like wasted time. (Even more the usual time wasting the playing games is)

That black gymnast did really bad and cried for a solid 3 minutes. Not quite as bad as football players crying over a loss IMO, but still pretty lame.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That's it? Wow. Racy stuff right there.

:roll:[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but you know someone will complain or sue NBC.

Amazon has some good $0.99 rentals for the video daily deals, so I picked up 21 Jump Street to watch this weekend. The second Sherlock Holmes movie is also a cheap rental.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ah, that reminds me. I need to cancel my prime trial.[/QUOTE]

Is there a way to get a free trial of prime-streaming video? I already have Amazon Prime for the free shipping, but don't want to pay extra.

Having the streaming videos would come in really handy during our plane trip next week.

Night two of three working in blood bank. At least I'll have tomorrow off. When it will be 98 degrees. fuck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back