People watch the OTTlympics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 degrees at 10pm. There's not enough clothes I can take off at this point.

I've spent more nights lately watching the Olympics than playing :ps3: . Gotta get back to that AC:B

I was not pleased with the difficulty ramp at some areas of the soccer stadium. Or the final scene
in the airport hangar with the grenade launcher guy and his swarm of henchmen
but other than that I enjoyed it.

If you don't have cable, you can still use the NBC Olympics Live Extra app (iOS) to stream all the events, plus MSNBC, NBCSN and at least one other cable channel. Just pick Comcast from the list then instead of logging in, tap the back button. Then pick the stream again. Viola! It will work from then on. It might crash when you tap Back, but just relaunch it and it then all the streams will work. There was a recent update to the app, but my streams are still working after the update.

[quote name='crunchewy']If you don't have cable, you can still use the NBC Olympics Live Extra app (iOS) to stream all the events, plus MSNBC, NBCSN and at least one other cable channel. Just pick Comcast from the list then instead of logging in, tap the back button. Then pick the stream again. Viola! It will work from then on. It might crash when you tap Back, but just relaunch it and it then all the streams will work. There was a recent update to the app, but my streams are still working after the update.[/QUOTE]

Nice thanks. My dad wanted to watch the Olympics on his iPad but forgot the password to his Comcast account.

[quote name='Maklershed']I was not pleased with the difficulty ramp at some areas of the soccer stadium. Or the final scene
in the airport hangar with the grenade launcher guy and his swarm of henchmen
but other than that I enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]

I didn't have a problem with either of those sections. In fact, the finale was one of the easier sections of the game for me (only took around two tries). My worst section was the fucking rooftop section. Must have died around 90 times there.

At least its Hard difficulty was actually hard.

Really Newsweek?

1344221673576.jpg

In case you didn't notice, that Asparagus is supposed to represent a penis.

Of course, no one actually reads newsweek anymore, so most people won't see it.

[quote name='Eviltude']I went to the ER last night and ended up getting a spinal tap. Not how I imagined spending my Sunday night.[/QUOTE]

Dude man, that sucks. I hope you're okay.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Dude man, that sucks. I hope you're okay.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, never go into the ED complaining of a headache and photosensitivity. Sure way to end up with a spinal tap.

On the plus side, I work in a laboratory and have been reading spinal taps for over 10 years now. 99% of them have nothing in them. But they're just checking usually for menigitis (viral or bacterial) which can kill you pretty quick.

Yeah I'm good. I had a headache and I suddenly got really lightheaded/nauseous and my headache just disappeared. I have a family history of aneurysm so it sort of freaked me out and I went to the ER. They said everything looked fine and I was feeling better, but they still gave me a CT scan and spinal tap. Just laying around today, taking some pain meds that aren't entirely necessary.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I didn't have a problem with either of those sections. In fact, the finale was one of the easier sections of the game for me (only took around two tries). My worst section was the fucking rooftop section. Must have died around 90 times there.

At least its Hard difficulty was actually hard.[/QUOTE]

In New Jersey? I had no problem at all there. Weird how we both had troubles in different parts of the game.

[quote name='Eviltude']I went to the ER last night and ended up getting a spinal tap. Not how I imagined spending my Sunday night.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Eviltude']Yeah I'm good. I had a headache and I suddenly got really lightheaded/nauseous and my headache just disappeared. I have a family history of aneurysm so it sort of freaked me out and I went to the ER. They said everything looked fine and I was feeling better, but they still gave me a CT scan and spinal tap. Just laying around today, taking some pain meds that aren't entirely necessary.[/QUOTE]

Meningitis?

[quote name='Maklershed']In New Jersey? I had no problem at all there. Weird how we both had troubles in different parts of the game.[/QUOTE]

No, that was comparatively easy.
I'm talking about the time limited rooftop collapse scene. The LMG at the end had a annoying tendency to one shot kill me (even when in cover) and any time I went into last man standing mode he'd get up and kill me before I could relocate to cover. I finally just got lucky with shoot dodges and took him out.

Everything was negative. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow for an MRI. Being lightheaded was caused by the headache. That and the fact that my headache vanished when that happened made me think I was bleeding into my brain...which I'm told is bad.

It certainly sounds bad, very bad.Also, did anyone notice the reply box is different? Surrounded by a green outline and the text in the box is smaller.

Mine is a very dark green with beveled corners when viewed in the IPad iOS version of safari. Will check chrome and FF in a min.

Edit: Those seem the same except for the OD green text box outline, which highlights orange in chrome when you start to type in it (I'm not sure if it always did that or not- never paid it any attention).

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear the text in the reply box is smaller, and the inside of the box is a different color (green, when I don't think it was that color). Am I going maaaad?

How odd.

Plus, everytime I press "post quick reply", it freshes the page which it never used to do before.

Guess who came back again.

[quote name='CokeBully']gess what u guys baned pepsiman... 4 no reason... now u get a real jerk on ehre... IM A COKE BULLY AND I WONT STOP TIL U APOGLOSE 2 HIM... I HATE PEPSI NAD PEPSI FANS AND LIKE ALL COKE FANS I INSULT PPL AND POICK ON SMALLER PPL AND BEATED TEM UP. so thats y ipost this faked deal. its not real.... u want 2 b jersk... now u got a real jerk.... www.cheapassgamer.com is were all bully r so thats y i join.... u scarred him u son of bitches... and i dont censor out curse word i already say that. [/QUOTE]

I don't remember old pepsimang but I do know he provided some laughs, unlike this current angry special pepsiman.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sick of talking to myself, man![/QUOTE]

You can't leave w/o telling us the super awesome thing you just bought and teased us with.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man I just bought something awesome!

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Trakan']I finally got around to watching last week's Louie. Easily my favorite episode of the season.[/QUOTE]

Was that the girlfriend part 2 episode or the one after? I haven't seen the one after but the girlfriend part 2 episode with Parker Posey was almost uncomfortable to watch. Really funny but not like in a laugh out loud kind of way but really funny when I sit there and think about what I just saw. I guess most of the episodes are like that.

[quote name='Javery']Was that the girlfriend part 2 episode or the one after? I haven't seen the one after but the girlfriend part 2 episode with Parker Posey was almost uncomfortable to watch. Really funny but not like in a laugh out loud kind of way but really funny when I sit there and think about what I just saw. I guess most of the episodes are like that.[/QUOTE]

The one after. It goes back to being laugh out loud funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back