People watch the OTTlympics?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
491 replies to this topic

#91 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

Lol. Tell me more DrP1zza stories please. :)

#92 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

After insulting him once, he PMed me telling me that he was a good person, that doing nice things was like pissing yourself while wearing dark pants - it gave you a warm feeling, but no one could see. :rofl:

#93 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:22 PM

Finally saw TDKR last night in IMAX at the children's museum. I sat almost completely still the entire time aside from cramming popcorn in my face during all the action scenes. Now I get why everyone is so worked up about it.

Was it packed? I think I might go this week.

#94 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:38 PM

After insulting him once, he PMed me telling me that he was a good person, that doing nice things was like pissing yourself while wearing dark pants - it gave you a warm feeling, but no one could see. :rofl:

Sounds like Pepsiman but without as much blind rage and less actual trolling. A real, messed up, person apparently. :rofl:

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#95 MusicNoteLess

MusicNoteLess

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:52 PM

Went to my gf's 10 year high school reunion. About 50 people went total. It was awkward as hell for me, but I got free booze. Still contemplating if I should go to mine in 2 years.

#96 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:08 PM

Why would you go to someone else's high school reunion?

#97 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

Lol. Never seen this one. Imagine being his neighbor?

http://www.dailymoti...ly-5th-2012_fun

#98 MusicNoteLess

MusicNoteLess

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:06 PM

I was, you know, a guest.

#99 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

Still...I wouldn't want to go to my own, let alone someone else's.

#100 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:22 AM

Watching Bleak House on Netflix right now. Gillian Anderson is so ridiculously beautiful.

Posted Image

#101 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:59 AM

Her boobs are weird though.

#102 darthbudge

darthbudge

The Real DB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:49 AM

Just beat Heavy Rain. That was an amazing game, I hope they make another.

#103 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:56 AM

80 degrees at 10pm. There's not enough clothes I can take off at this point.

I've spent more nights lately watching the Olympics than playing :ps3: . Gotta get back to that AC:B

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#104 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:20 AM

And that's Max Payne 3. God damn are some parts of that infuriating.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#105 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

I was not pleased with the difficulty ramp at some areas of the soccer stadium. Or the final scene
Spoiler
but other than that I enjoyed it.

Posted Image

#106 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:19 PM

Morning, OTT.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#107 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:15 PM

:whee:

#108 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

I see OJ and he look scared. There police all deep up in this.

Posted Image

#109 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

I finally got around to watching last week's Louie. Easily my favorite episode of the season.

#110 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:41 PM

If you don't have cable, you can still use the NBC Olympics Live Extra app (iOS) to stream all the events, plus MSNBC, NBCSN and at least one other cable channel. Just pick Comcast from the list then instead of logging in, tap the back button. Then pick the stream again. Viola! It will work from then on. It might crash when you tap Back, but just relaunch it and it then all the streams will work. There was a recent update to the app, but my streams are still working after the update.

#111 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:34 PM

If you don't have cable, you can still use the NBC Olympics Live Extra app (iOS) to stream all the events, plus MSNBC, NBCSN and at least one other cable channel. Just pick Comcast from the list then instead of logging in, tap the back button. Then pick the stream again. Viola! It will work from then on. It might crash when you tap Back, but just relaunch it and it then all the streams will work. There was a recent update to the app, but my streams are still working after the update.

Nice thanks. My dad wanted to watch the Olympics on his iPad but forgot the password to his Comcast account.

#112 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:21 PM

I was not pleased with the difficulty ramp at some areas of the soccer stadium. Or the final scene

Spoiler
but other than that I enjoyed it.

I didn't have a problem with either of those sections. In fact, the finale was one of the easier sections of the game for me (only took around two tries). My worst section was the fucking rooftop section. Must have died around 90 times there.

At least its Hard difficulty was actually hard.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#113 Eviltude

Eviltude

Steam Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:32 PM

I went to the ER last night and ended up getting a spinal tap. Not how I imagined spending my Sunday night.
Posted Image

#114 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

Really Newsweek?

Posted Image

In case you didn't notice, that Asparagus is supposed to represent a penis.

Of course, no one actually reads newsweek anymore, so most people won't see it.

#115 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

I went to the ER last night and ended up getting a spinal tap. Not how I imagined spending my Sunday night.

Dude man, that sucks. I hope you're okay.

#116 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

Dude man, that sucks. I hope you're okay.

Yeah, never go into the ED complaining of a headache and photosensitivity. Sure way to end up with a spinal tap.

On the plus side, I work in a laboratory and have been reading spinal taps for over 10 years now. 99% of them have nothing in them. But they're just checking usually for menigitis (viral or bacterial) which can kill you pretty quick.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#117 Eviltude

Eviltude

Steam Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:58 PM

Yeah I'm good. I had a headache and I suddenly got really lightheaded/nauseous and my headache just disappeared. I have a family history of aneurysm so it sort of freaked me out and I went to the ER. They said everything looked fine and I was feeling better, but they still gave me a CT scan and spinal tap. Just laying around today, taking some pain meds that aren't entirely necessary.
Posted Image

#118 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

Maybe you have some low blood sugar or something. Lightheadedness is not really natural.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#119 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:06 PM

I didn't have a problem with either of those sections. In fact, the finale was one of the easier sections of the game for me (only took around two tries). My worst section was the fucking rooftop section. Must have died around 90 times there.

At least its Hard difficulty was actually hard.

In New Jersey? I had no problem at all there. Weird how we both had troubles in different parts of the game.

Posted Image

#120 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:07 PM

Yeah I'm good. I had a headache and I suddenly got really lightheaded/nauseous and my headache just disappeared. I have a family history of aneurysm so it sort of freaked me out and I went to the ER. They said everything looked fine and I was feeling better, but they still gave me a CT scan and spinal tap. Just laying around today, taking some pain meds that aren't entirely necessary.

Meningitis?

Posted Image