Photo
- - - - -

CAGcast #294: Wombat, Expert Marksman: The Unorthodox Jew

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#91 Voojagig

Voojagig

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:04 PM

I'm not one to comment at all on shows/podcast I listen to (typical thing for a troll to say right?)
But I'm being serious.

This show has sucked for such a long time. I can't remember when it was great though to be completely honest and how I've trudged to every other uninspired episode where Cheapy pretends to give a shit about the gaming industry. Mostly just giving a shit about how much money he makes through the site. Typical, jew. That's not me being racist just perceptive because I really like Wombat because at least he's funny but listening to Cheapy who could care less about what's going on in the industry he's making his living off of and Shipwreck who's love for 80's action figures has made him incapable of enjoying excellent games (i.e. Heavy Rain) is slowly making me retarded.

Wombat I feel sorry for you for having to put up with these 2.

Cheapy D; go find some inspiration and stop being so goddam lazy.

Shipwreck; You're good at math. I guess that's cool?

#92 shipwreck

shipwreck

CAG Reviews Editor

• Super Moderators

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:30 PM

I'm not one to comment at all on shows/podcast I listen to (typical thing for a troll to say right?)
But I'm being serious.

This show has sucked for such a long time. I can't remember when it was great though to be completely honest and how I've trudged to every other uninspired episode where Cheapy pretends to give a shit about the gaming industry. Mostly just giving a shit about how much money he makes through the site. Typical, jew. That's not me being racist just perceptive because I really like Wombat because at least he's funny but listening to Cheapy who could care less about what's going on in the industry he's making his living off of and Shipwreck who's love for 80's action figures has made him incapable of enjoying excellent games (i.e. Heavy Rain) is slowly making me retarded.

Wombat I feel sorry for you for having to put up with these 2.

Cheapy D; go find some inspiration and stop being so goddam lazy.

Shipwreck; You're good at math. I guess that's cool?

So did you want Hybrid or not?
"Red-Headed Pain In The Ass" - Wombat
Posted Image

#93 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:55 PM

I spend a couple hundred bucks a year to produce a gaming podcast which makes me $0. But yes, I don't care about gaming and only care about money.

Get off my site you Anti-Semitic asshole. I wish I could ban you from listening to my show too.

/yesifeelbetternow

#94 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:02 PM

^ Lol, the last three posts are gold. Ship, your comment made me laugh and Cheapy I applaud you.

Anyways, great show. Watched Drive over the weekend, and it was great. I can see where people disliked it, but I still found it quite enjoyable. Wish there were more car chases though.

#95 donkeydrop

donkeydrop

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:26 AM

So did you want Hybrid or not?

I'm guessing it was the Hawaiian vacation that he really wanted.

#96 bickle

bickle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:49 AM

Re: the weird banned dude.

It's weird how much some people get their knickers in a twist over a podcast. Do they really spend 90 minutes a week just raging while listening to a show they don't even like? Weird.

For whatever it's worth, I think this podcast is flat-out awesome. It's the only one I listen to with regularity. It's always funny and interesting, provides a couple hours of entertainment while at work, and always feels genuine. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

#97 oscargrouch

oscargrouch

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:54 AM

So now that we know Wombat is an expert marksman, how many of us are looking back on our hypothetical Walking Dead scenario saying they'd like to have that decision back.

#98 casamh

casamh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:33 AM

It's weird how much some people get their knickers in a twist over a podcast. Do they really spend 90 minutes a week just raging while listening to a show they don't even like? Weird.

For whatever it's worth, I think this podcast is flat-out awesome. It's the only one I listen to with regularity. It's always funny and interesting, provides a couple hours of entertainment while at work, and always feels genuine. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Agreed.

#99 itachiitachi

itachiitachi

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:05 AM

Any one who likes Slender may also like the Marble hornets series . They are both based on the same mythos, slender even has a unlockable mode based on Marble Hornets.

Forgive me if I have a little nuance to my worldview, and am not a black/white ideologue who can't grasp complexity.

This is perhaps the most ironic thing I have ever seen on CAG.

#100 Jasper Kazai

Jasper Kazai

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:26 PM

This is pretty "off-topic," but practically every single podcast (regardless of the type of content or genre) has people who make similar comments on every show. It doesn't make any sense. Some people just really have nothing to do, so they subject themselves to things they don't enjoy, and then feel entitled to complain about it since they sat through it. Or something.

#101 Cheshire Wolf

Cheshire Wolf

CAG BALLER!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:24 AM

This is pretty "off-topic," but practically every single podcast (regardless of the type of content or genre) has people who make similar comments on every show. It doesn't make any sense. Some people just really have nothing to do, so they subject themselves to things they don't enjoy, and then feel entitled to complain about it since they sat through it. Or something.

Unfortunately I've seen this becoming a trend as well, I think the lines of "Constructive Criticism/Opinionated Statements" & "Being a Troll" have been blurred.
Can a young Fuck get money anymore? - Kanye West

#102 buttle

buttle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

For me, Penny Arcade have always had a little too much hate to them. But people wouldn't call them on it. I remember years ago Penny Arcade was bad talking IGN, and IGN dared to stick up for themselves and of course the Penny Arcade community made a big fuss about it. And I remember Cheapy saying, "why would you pick on Penny Arcade, those guys are really popular."

I'm glad to see that people aren't afraid to give their thoughts on Penny Arcade now.
mario kart wii 5069-4324-7830 (jeffrie)
animal crossing: city folk 4983-8436-5006 (buttle), (tomato) town