Resident Evil Revelations (3DS) $20.80 Amazon FSSS

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#31 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:37 AM

I was wondering if the price was going to drop soon when I saw the US version on play-asia briefly on sale for $20.

#32 Buuhan1

Buuhan1

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:47 PM

Does the Circle Pad Pro really make it or break it like people claim? All it does it allows you to strafe while aiming?

http://www.youtube.com/KyleFedora

Posted Image
Backloggery

I'm 34 years old, and damned it, I want my freaking half-undressed anime chick.

In for 12 to afford a dozen roses for my body pillow Kimiko.

#33 UndyingForce

UndyingForce

The Host with the Most

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:55 PM

Does the Circle Pad Pro really make it or break it like people claim? All it does it allows you to strafe while aiming?

I did not use a circle pad to play this game and had no issues. IMO it,is not required.
3DS Friend code: 1848-2470-1258

Sell/Trade List:
Guides: Metroid Zero Mission, Rogue Squadron, Eternal Darkness, F-Zero GX, SoulCalibur II (BradyGames)

PIN #s for Club Nintendo: Mario Kart DS

#34 Rnm

Rnm

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:07 PM

Its not needed especially if you have ever played RE4 or RE5. This is probably one of the best games I've played on my XL and don't regret picking it up.

#35 sadunk

sadunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:11 PM

Time to dust off the 3DS. $24 is a bit more than I'd like to pay considering my backlog, but I don't own many 3DS games.

#36 Master Troll

Master Troll

Whaat is this place?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:58 PM

Bought one, now my backlog will become larger than ever. Thanks OP.

I dont know guys
idiots are a diamond dozen nowadays :)

Posted Image

#37 coolz481

coolz481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:17 PM

Thanks for the heads up, OP. I just got a 3DS XL yesterday and the demo was just jaw-dropping.
\\:D/

#38 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:35 PM

I cancelled my 2nd order. I purchased at $25, cancelled then placed another order for $23.95 and now it's dropped in price again. I think i'm going to sit on the sideline and watch to see if the price drops some more. :bouncy:

#39 Master Troll

Master Troll

Whaat is this place?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:59 AM

The Amazon fulfilled seller is backordered now until 8/29. Just a heads-up.

I dont know guys
idiots are a diamond dozen nowadays :)

Posted Image

#40 Daviddenton3

Daviddenton3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:38 AM

guess its good mine already shipped then, its not like its going to be recalled or something

#41 VANDALHEART

VANDALHEART

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:40 AM

i doubt amazon ever ships your 3ds... i had tons of items ordered from amazon that said ship in 1 to 3 weeks 1 day before the shippment is to come they cancell the order and say they could not get the item

Order now has a ship date. My other orders that had the same message, "usually ships within 2-3 weeks" continue to be fulfilled. Batman Arkham Asylum was shipped after 3 weeks. I'll have my 3DS XL by Sept. 12th.

#42 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:55 PM

If you click thru to see the other sellers there is one for $19.49, just ordered one thru them Amazon Fulfillment. Isomergames, in stock August 27th.

Edit: Now it is gone. Sorry.

They're back in stock with that price of $19.49. Estimated delivery for me (with Prime) was Sept. 4. I can wait a week if the deal is this good.

#43 darkjedi187

darkjedi187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

nuts really want to grab one of these but I forgot Amazon doesn't take paypal.

#44 AFC

AFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:37 PM

Honest question, is this really that great of a deal? From what I can tell, it's pretty easy to get this for $20-22 new on eBay already. Does anyone know if this had huge numbers shipment-wise? I am interested in getting it, but I kinda feel like holding out for $10-15 from Best Buy/Newegg/Target clearance (I've seen it on temp. price cut for $20 a few times).

Edit: Also, just checked and the price went up to $20.80. Seller who had it at $19.49 only has 11 copies left. Shark Distributors still has it for $21.25 for those interested.

Edited by AFC, 28 August 2012 - 05:42 PM.
update

#45 illpleasa

illpleasa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:09 PM

Honest question, is this really that great of a deal? From what I can tell, it's pretty easy to get this for $20-22 new on eBay already. Does anyone know if this had huge numbers shipment-wise? I am interested in getting it, but I kinda feel like holding out for $10-15 from Best Buy/Newegg/Target clearance (I've seen it on temp. price cut for $20 a few times).

Edit: Also, just checked and the price went up to $20.80. Seller who had it at $19.49 only has 11 copies left. Shark Distributors still has it for $21.25 for those interested.

I have been actively searching for a price drop in this game for several months now, and to my knowledge, this is the first time that the game has been consistently (maybe for a week or so) priced at around the $20 range. Prior to last week, you couldn't find this game in the $20 pricerange even on Ebay.

I personally remember one time where RE: Revelations was on sale for $20 a while back, but I believe I missed out on that deal and never saw another one again till last week when this was first mentioned.

With that said, I purchased and feel it was at a great price!

Thanks OP!

#46 Daring

Daring

Wing Chun KungFu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:24 AM

Thx. just place an order 21.25

#47 Jdrm03

Jdrm03

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:38 AM

grrr, i really need to stop coming here lol.

#48 MechaGojira

MechaGojira

Custom User Title?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:08 AM

I can live with $21.25! Thanks for the heads up! :)
Posted Image

#49 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:15 AM

Need to stop looking at this price, seriously, this game is so close to making me buy a 3DS XL!!!

I need some more games though, can't buy this system for just one game like I used to do. Hurry up Nintendo and gimme some games for this thing.

#50 htz

htz

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:39 PM

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B0050SVLI2/

It's back again for $20.80 right now, fulfilled by amazon.

#51 Santurio

Santurio

The Ladies' BodyGuard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:52 PM

damn! I have been wanting this but I don't need it right now.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#52 Buuhan1

Buuhan1

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:20 PM

Back when it was $23 and change was still a better deal for me than $20 as I don't have Prime so needed to spend $25 anyways.

Posted Image
Backloggery

#53 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:52 AM

I don't think I got charged tax when I bought this earlier for $20.80. I had $20.69 in credit though lol. Good thing I had a rebate card with like 20 cents on it.

#54 IFlyRC80

IFlyRC80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:53 AM

I got mine yesterday from Isomergames via Fulfilled by Amazon, it has been re-shrink wrapped. It is clearly not the factory shrink wrap.

#55 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:46 AM

I don't think that it's easy to identify a re-shrink, as I've seen this game BOTH with the folds and without (with the seam along the edge instead). This was at Target and they had a lot of copies, so looks like there are two different factory wrappings for this title.

#56 AFC

AFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:56 AM

I don't think that it's easy to identify a re-shrink, as I've seen this game BOTH with the folds and without (with the seam along the edge instead). This was at Target and they had a lot of copies, so looks like there are two different factory wrappings for this title.

Capcom tends to use the cheap-ish looking wrapping, as two of my Phoenix Wright games are like that as well. Nothing to be worried about unless you open it up and the insides look used.

#57 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:13 AM

Meh, for $20, I really wouldn't care of it's new or used.

#58 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:57 AM

Capcom tends to use the cheap-ish looking wrapping, as two of my Phoenix Wright games are like that as well. Nothing to be worried about unless you open it up and the insides look used.

I worry a little more about the wrapping since I have a ton of games that are still sealed and well past the return date. But yeah, if you open it up and the inside looks pristine, then nothing to worry about.
I grabbed the y fold copy of RE Revelations and verified it wasn't one of those initial versions where they misspelled Revelations on the sleeve.

#59 locolukah

locolukah

Cheep Arse Lamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:40 PM

In at 20.80$ Thank op!
SWAGBUCKS - Earn Amazon gift cards: http://www.swagbucks...refer/locolukah
- you can earn points via searches, daily activities and codes: http://sc-s.com/
If you have any questions just ask!
Posted Image

#60 Buuhan1

Buuhan1

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:52 AM

Just got my copy and yes, it too has that cheap plastic wrapping. It looks brand new except for the fact that the game cartridge was loose inside the case, but it doesn't look damaged.

Posted Image
Backloggery