Photo
- - - - -

Kid screams at me after qutting in the middle of Street Fighter match.

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:46 PM

Posted Image

#62 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:35 PM

If you're bored and looking for a good read, here's more of this kid's ignorant bs, lol.

I wasted 10 mins reading that, I want my 10 mins back now. :lol:
The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#63 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:48 AM

Get in the Delorean!

#64 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:03 PM

I got my first (and only?) mark against my rep on Live and it's from some douchebag who got pissy over Backgammon. Yes, Backgammon. This was years ago, but there's an achievement for winning 10 games on Live. The game is so old it was back before developers would account for quitters. So if one guy quits, other guy gets the win.

So this guy decides to play the waiting game on his turn (there are no time limits). I'd promptly make my move then he would take 20-30 minutes for his move assuming I'd quit and move on, therefore giving him his easy win for the cheevo. Fuck that. I waited his ass out for 3 hours before he quit. :lol: The kicker, he left me negative feedback on my rep. What an asshole.

#65 Melatonin

Melatonin

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

I had some really good video of my friend and I playing 2v2 on a scoutzknives map in Counter Strike Source, these two teenagers were getting really upset that we were killing them so badly and they accused us of hacking. I had it on youtube a while ago but I took it down for some reason, I really should put it back up.
Posted Image

#66 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:21 AM

I had some really good video of my friend and I playing 2v2 on a scoutzknives map in Counter Strike Source, these two teenagers were getting really upset that we were killing them so badly and they accused us of hacking. I had it on youtube a while ago but I took it down for some reason, I really should put it back up.

That you should!

#67 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:41 AM

As a huge fan of both rage quitter videos and fighting games, great video and great fight against Wolfkrone. Dudes getting mad on Live is some of the most entertaining shit ever.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 6/28/14   Child of Light       |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#68 limelight022

limelight022

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:08 AM

I miss the arcades.

#69 Melatonin

Melatonin

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

I re-uploaded the video...here you go:

note you can't hear my voice, only my friend's voice and the two teenage boys that were crying the whole time

http://www.youtube.c...?v=AG7gc3g0efI

some quotes:
"dude i was ranked 7 until these little bitch hackers came"
"what's the chance they have the exact same name almost?" (we had the same clan tag, that was all)
"hackers can't be in the retard clan"
"dude shut up he knows the owner of this server dude"

Edited by Melatonin, 19 September 2012 - 02:33 PM.

Posted Image

#70 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:09 PM

I got my first (and only?) mark against my rep on Live and it's from some douchebag who got pissy over Backgammon. Yes, Backgammon. This was years ago, but there's an achievement for winning 10 games on Live. The game is so old it was back before developers would account for quitters. So if one guy quits, other guy gets the win.

So this guy decides to play the waiting game on his turn (there are no time limits). I'd promptly make my move then he would take 20-30 minutes for his move assuming I'd quit and move on, therefore giving him his easy win for the cheevo. Fuck that. I waited his ass out for 3 hours before he quit. :lol: The kicker, he left me negative feedback on my rep. What an asshole.

That is actually hilarious.

#71 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:28 PM

I re-uploaded the video...here you go:

http://www.youtube.c...?v=AG7gc3g0efI

Hahaha, I don't even know what to say about that.