[DEAD] $12 off all Video Game Preorders $49.99 and up @ Newegg again

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#31 kelo360

kelo360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:59 PM

I'm wondering who ships faster Best Buy or New Egg. I don't want to go to best buy every Tuesday to pick up pre-orders. Saving 7 bucks vs this new egg deal isn't worth the long lines.

#32 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:21 PM

After the last 3 times they did this...I don't think I have anything left to preorder.

#33 BNoyes

BNoyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:35 PM

I'm new to PC gaming and don't know how all this works, but if I pre-order one of these games will I be able to activate them on Steam? I'm interested in picking up Metro, Bioshock Infinite, and Far Cry 3 if they can activate on Steam.

#34 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

i guess tank tank tank. my kid said it looks cool. I already abused the $10 of 39 and $15 off 59. I've heard bad things about CoD: Vita. Thanks OP

#35 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

So I pre-ordered Persona 4 and Ragnarok when Newegg had their $10 off $40 coupon going. Then I found out they came out with a Mercenary edition for Ragnarok. Problem is, my Persona 4 and Ragnarok order are in the same order. Anyone know what I should do so I can get the Mercenary edition instead?

jayremedy.png

sig.gif

#36 goUGA

goUGA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:33 PM

How much is release day shipping? I can't check right now. Thanks

#37 chilimac

chilimac

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

I think I just set a record for pre-orders in one day.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Borderlands 2
Dead or Alive 5
Xcom Enemy Unknown
Dishonored
LittelBigPlanet Karting
Call of Duty Black Ops II
Hitman Absolution
Of Orcs And Men
Far Cry 3
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Zombi U
Prey 2
Ni No Kuni
Aliens Colonial Marines
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Bioshock Infinite
Rayman Legends
The Witch and the Hundred Knights
Tomb Raider
Dragon's Crown
Grand Theft Auto V
Anarchy Reigns
The Last of Us
Puppeteer
Dead Island Riptide
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Metro Last Light

#38 Jinque

Jinque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

So I pre-ordered Persona 4 and Ragnarok when Newegg had their $10 off $40 coupon going. Then I found out they came out with a Mercenary edition for Ragnarok. Problem is, my Persona 4 and Ragnarok order are in the same order. Anyone know what I should do so I can get the Mercenary edition instead?

I'm guessing you can't cancel just 1 item from the order like Amazon's system. I would pre-order the Merc edition to lock it in and email them to cancel the regular edition from the other order. If they say no you can either cancel the Merc edition or just let both ship and refuse delivery of the normal version...

#39 keine

keine

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

Yeah, Newegg has been eating Amazon's lunch.

Yep, seriously. Amazon even cut off their $1 release day delivery for non-prime customers. :(

I won't preorder any games from Amazon anymore unless they offer an exclusive edition or something.
Posted Image "I want me some glory hole." -The Great Jerry Jones

#40 crunchewy

crunchewy

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

How much is release day shipping? I can't check right now. Thanks

I presume you mean shipping where you get the game on release day. I don't think they offer it. So if you want that, you need to pre-order at amazon or somewhere else that offers it.
Posted Image

#41 goUGA

goUGA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

I presume you mean shipping where you get the game on release day. I don't think they offer it. So if you want that, you need to pre-order at amazon or somewhere else that offers it.

Yeah that's what I meant. Thanks.

#42 fyrflash1969

fyrflash1969

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:54 PM

Thanks OP, deal is even better since Newegg is one of the last places that does not charge me sales tax. Preordered Rayman, AC3, Lego LOTR, Far Cry 3 PC, and Zombie U, most were 38$ shipped..

#43 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

If you guys want a list of eligible game just do a search for PREORDERSAVE12.

Great tip. Thanks.

Hopefully NewEgg has a $12 off Pre-Order sale active on September 13th (Thursday) - that's the big day of the WiiU reveal, and presumably the date for when Nintendo announces pricing on its own WiiU games (and therefore they show up as pre-orderable).

I would love to get some more WiiU games pre-ordered at $12 off!

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#44 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

I'm guessing you can't cancel just 1 item from the order like Amazon's system. I would pre-order the Merc edition to lock it in and email them to cancel the regular edition from the other order. If they say no you can either cancel the Merc edition or just let both ship and refuse delivery of the normal version...

Yeah, I guess that's my only option, shit. I should have placed separate orders before, ah well.

jayremedy.png

sig.gif

#45 rinaka

rinaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

I only pre-ordered Puppeteer, Remember Me, and Ragnarok Odyssey as I had everything else already pre-ordered with them.

#46 Jinque

Jinque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

Yeah, I guess that's my only option, shit. I should have placed separate orders before, ah well.

Another option if they say no is to lock in the merc edition now.. and hope for another 10 off 40 coupon before ragnorok comes out. then you can order persona and just cancel your original order. over a month left... so there's a good chance. i was actually counting on another coupon to lock in my own merc edition. had the regular preordered from some other coupon.

#47 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

grabbed Remember Me, since you couldn't grab that last time around for some reason. besides, i hadn't seen gameplay footage at that point (which looks amazing).

i have like 25 games preordered through newegg at this point. they are owning this.

#48 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

$10 says Amazon still wins the 2012 best online retailer cheapy award.

#49 Kstyle

Kstyle

Sony Fan boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:26 PM

Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTENANF35.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PSN (US) : Tomoyo-MKII
PSN (ASIA) : Tomoyo-HK
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently Playing : Ragnarok Odyssey, Atelier Totori Plus

#50 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

Yep, seriously. Amazon even cut off their $1 release day delivery for non-prime customers. :(

I won't preorder any games from Amazon anymore unless they offer an exclusive edition or something.

Off topic, but I wish more people would do this. Amazon has become incredibly complacent video game deals-wise.

#51 chyyneezballa

chyyneezballa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:32 PM

Well my experiences with newegg are really good with shipping. I pre-ordered Guild Wars 2 for pc with the same $12 off code weeks ago and I still got my game on release day. I even chose the cheapest shipping. Just my two cents..

#52 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:47 PM

Huh, I wonder if Dragon's Crown (:ps3:) will get the same treatment as PS All-Stars and include the Vita edition for free; if that happens, $37.99 is a pretty hard price to pass up. :-k

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ (:applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#53 Wompdevil

Wompdevil

Noob 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:49 PM

Thanks OP! Switched a couple of $10 off pre-orders I had for $60 games to these deal.

523546.png

#54 ryne candy

ryne candy

Duck Duck Duck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:51 PM

Thanks...it worked for NHL 13, coming out next week.

#55 BNoyes

BNoyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

Can the PC games in this deal be activated on Steam?

#56 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

not working for kirby collection?

#57 keine

keine

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

not working for kirby collection?

No. The Kirby collection costs $39.99. This deal is for preorders $49.99 and up.
Posted Image "I want me some glory hole." -The Great Jerry Jones

#58 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

Just a heads up: BLOPS II LE doesn't seem to be eligible.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#59 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:37 PM

No. The Kirby collection costs $39.99. This deal is for preorders $49.99 and up.

oops, derp moment

#60 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

Tempted to do this deal with the PS3 version of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, since it comes with the Vita version as well. Hmm...