Resistance or Unit 13 ... Any recommendations?
I have both, here is my assessment.
- Resistance: Burning Skies
- Rather short but honestly really fun
- Easy to platinum
- The online works and is honestly rather fun, it's nice to see a true console shooter experience but on a smaller scale (4v4) and on the go
- Unit 13
- Great for on the go, a good number of short missions that have varying objectives
- Gets repetitive after a while since they reuse areas of the game but with different objectives
- Has co-op, but you need to finish a level single player to be able to play it co-op. Really annoying!!!
- Each character/class has levels so it adds some replay to it