3 Select Vita games for $40 + tax Walmart.com

[quote name='SCIENCEEE']Two of my games have been ready for pickup since Wednesday. According to the tracking on the other, it was delivered to some location in Louisville, KY that same wednesday morning. Nothing since.[/QUOTE]

Same here with Little Deviants. Seems like they screwed up but cs told me it's still in route.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']You paid $100 for your Hero Edition? I got mine for $35 :)[/QUOTE]

I meant that was MRSP. I didnt even buy a hero edition.

Hey, it's back but different. Here. Buy 2 get 1 Free starting at $34 (40 shipped).

BUT

If you choose your free game to be Resistance or Unit 13, it's $10 more and if you choose Gravity Rush or Uncharted, it's $20 more.

In stock for your first 2 are:
Reality Fighters
Wipeout
Little Deviants
Hot Shots Golf
Modnation
MLB 12

In stock for your free game are:
Reality Fighters
Wipeout
Little Deviants
Hot Shots Golf
Modnation
MLB 12

Add $10 for:
Resistance
Unit 13

Add $20 for:
Uncharted
Gravity Rush

[quote name='Nephilim']Hey, it's back but worse. Here. Buy 2 get 1 Free starting at $34 (40 shipped).

BUT

If you choose your free game to be Resistance or Unit 13, it's $10 more and if you choose Gravity Rush or Uncharted, it's $20 more.
...[/QUOTE]Fixed that for you. ;)

man I was excited when I saw this was back but they made the selection so much worse :(
wont be getting any..lol maybe if they included ac:l +20 id bite..

Wow, this way, you can't even get all of the good games. Good thing I already got it the first time around.

[quote name='Nephilim']Hey, it's back but worse. Here. Buy 2 get 1 Free starting at $34 (40 shipped).
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vigilante']Fixed that for you. ;)[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yeah, worse is right. Still, if you want MLB, Wipeout and Hot Shots or Modnation, it's not bad at $13 per game.

bread's done
Back