3 Select Vita games for $40 + tax Walmart.com

[quote name='skylinersx']Resistance, Gravity Rush, and Uncharted are all in stock. Just grabbed a copy of each! So glad i checked the site before heading to bed.[/QUOTE]

yep i saw it too but now they are gone . I took too long filling out the info and when i was done it said GR was out of stock :(

[quote name='skylinersx']Resistance, Gravity Rush, and Uncharted are all in stock. Just grabbed a copy of each! So glad i checked the site before heading to bed.[/QUOTE]

crap missed it

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Been laying in bed for 3 hours trying to sleep! All the frustration is building now!

So glad I finally got in on this deal. :)

Side note: That $20 4-PSP-Game Bundle from a while back got a small restock too. Star Ocean and the Syphon Filter games are available again for those interested.

noooo! i checked this morning and was about to get gravity rush suddenly it didnt allow me to check, then i checked it was all out..sigh

MLB and Unit 13 back in stock...I keep checking and still haven't seen Resistance or GR come back...

I'll stick to my 2 uncharteds and MLB...I'll swap MLB and 1 uncharted for GR and Resistance at some point.

[quote name='ddc226']Does anyone think they're doing this on purpose? Been waiting for Gravity Rush for a week now...[/QUOTE]

I don't see what purpose that would serve. They were all available at the beginning.

[quote name='barrit']I don't see what purpose that would serve. They were all available at the beginning.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, true. I guess I'm just a tad bitter that I hopped on this deal so late. :(

That makes like 5 times I've missed Gravity Rush :bomb: Come back in stock during a time I'm actually awake!

I'm glad I managed to get Uncharted, but Gravity Rush continues to elude me. Wal-Mart, there's an obvious demand for it, just buy a lot from your wholesaler at once and we'll all be happier!

Uncharted and MLB in stock. Also, why is everyone so fixated on getting all 3 games at once? What you could do is get filler games with the ones you want and return the others when the shipment arrives. I got an order of MLB, and 2X GRs, still wanted Resistance, when it came up, I just got the fillers of Wipeout and Modnation and returned the extras. Atleast you secure a copy that way.

Just picked up my games from walmart. The receipt said each game was $14 each with a total of $44.85 after tax, but I was only actually charged $42.70.

[quote name='RealDeals']Uncharted and MLB in stock. Also, why is everyone so fixated on getting all 3 games at once? What you could do is get filler games with the ones you want and return the others when the shipment arrives. I got an order of MLB, and 2X GRs, still wanted Resistance, when it came up, I just got the fillers of Wipeout and Modnation and returned the extras. Atleast you secure a copy that way.[/QUOTE]
That might be the route I'll have to take. This might be a dumb question, but would in-store return work as well?

[quote name='ddc226']That might be the route I'll have to take. This might be a dumb question, but would in-store return work as well?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='RealDeals']Where do you see that?[/QUOTE]

Walmart had a banner up at the top of the vita game page since the deal started saying, "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" Ends 10/1 *while supplies last* at the bottom of it. It's gone now though since they're advertising the vita bundles.

I wish they'd restock on the games worth buying but I guess its good cuz I should wait for the BF deals which should be even cheaper. :bouncy: Ahaha.. if not.. then I will need therapy.

[quote name='vanden9']Did they just update cus I cant see uncharted or gravity rush on the list,[/QUOTE]
Update? More like a downdate. But yeah, looks like Uncharted is OOS again.

i wish i didnt cancel my order of 2 uncharted and 1 mlb lol I was hoping to get Gravity Rush coz I saw it but took too long to cancel my order GR sold out. :(

Anyone getting their order in separate shipments? I went to pick up my order but only two games were there and the third was still at its origin shipping place.

Has anyone redeemed their online pass for Unit 13? When I redeemed it on my Vita I was starting the download and noticed that it was a whole 1.2 GB sized online pass. I thought it was odd so I paused the download and saw that the file's name didn't include 'online pass' but just Unit 13. So I went to check the store to see if the Unit 13 game had a red PSN bag next to it and it actually did. The online pass also had a red bag next it as well. I tried searching on Google but mostly found a lot of people having trouble with the online pass working. So does the physical copy of Unit 13 actually come with the digital copy of the game as well, or did I just get really lucky?

[quote name='Namerson']Has anyone redeemed their online pass for Unit 13? When I redeemed it on my Vita I was starting the download and noticed that it was a whole 1.2 GB sized online pass. I thought it was odd so I paused the download and saw that the file's name didn't include 'online pass' but just Unit 13. So I went to check the store to see if the Unit 13 game had a red PSN bag next to it and it actually did. The online pass also had a red bag next it as well. I tried searching on Google but mostly found a lot of people having trouble with the online pass working. So does the physical copy of Unit 13 actually come with the digital copy of the game as well, or did I just get really lucky?[/QUOTE]

The online pass is located in your service list. Same with my Hot Shots Golf online pass.

[quote name='Bumslie']The online pass is located in your service list. Same with my Hot Shots Golf online pass.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I saw that but it still doesn't explain the digital copy of the game in my download list.

I guess I was lucky to get one when they were available. The stock was updated around this time yesterday too. If you're willing, try again later today.

Ok, fuck this. 3rd time now. All I want is Resistance and Gravity Rush, and now that Resistance is back in stock, Gravity Rush is OOS. I may just buy these off Amazon so I can stop checking this damn thread.
:Shakes fist

I got tired of waiting for Gravity Rush, so I wound up getting Uncharted, Wipeout, and Unit 13, all of which I still wanted anyway. This is still an awesome deal for the price.

Uncharted x2
Resistance x 1

Probably make another Bundle if I ever find GR in stock. (Flippers, Uncharted is now valued at $1 more than GR in BB TIV.)

Missed GR too. =/

Oh well, grabbed Uncharted, Resistance, and Unit 13.

Anybody know how long it takes for Walmart to send a confirmation email? I used guest checkout and already got a confirmation email from Paypal. I accidentally closed the tab before even looking at the order number.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Missed GR too. =/

Oh well, grabbed Uncharted, Resistance, and Unit 13.

Anybody know how long it takes for Walmart to send a confirmation email? I used guest checkout and already got a confirmation email from Paypal. I accidentally closed the tab before even looking at the order number.[/QUOTE]

I have received mine almost instantly.

I want gravity rush + uncharted and the third game is quite flexible.

I haven't been able to get that in the last few days -__-;

It seems like GR sells out almost instantly whenever it comes back, it's a wonder why they don't stock mores copies of it.

[quote name='StryderOmega']I have received mine almost instantly.[/QUOTE]

Shit. Is there anything to do after confirming the Paypal payment? I confirmed it, was taken back the Walmart page then accidentally closed the page. Was that it? Or did I have to click 1 more button?

Never ordered from Walmart online before.

bread's done
Back