Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (9/16/12 to 9/22/12)

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#91 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:59 PM

Bought my first 360, so I'll have to stock up on some games from the B2G1. It works online as well as in store right?

fs_overall.png

#92 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

Will match the Kirby deal at best Buy. Probably get Gran Turismo 5. Not bad.

#93 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:14 PM

Free Skylanders with giant SL preorder Blue bash and legendary trigger happy. Looks like they dont ship until purchase.

#94 Br4inDead

Br4inDead

It's Buggerin' Time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:36 PM

Does anyone know if the TRU gift cards still have a delay before you can use them or can you use them right away?
"Watch out for flying chairs"
Posted Image

#95 Ginger Junk

Ginger Junk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:49 PM

:ps3::360: Borderlands 2 $59.99 + $15 Gaming Coupon With Purchase

:360::ps3::wii::3ds: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 $29.99

:3ds: Mario Tennis Open $29.99

Couple other things in the ad like a PS3, 3DS, and Kirby Collection, but all at MSRP

What about the PS3?

#96 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

What's the chance the Kirby Anniversary Edition is going to be cheaper by Christmas? Not sure what to get my sister, and that would be pretty good I think.

If you have a Fry's near you, their online ad has it at $29.96.

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#97 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:15 PM

not even advertising borderlands 2?! fail target, never bought a game from you, never will at this rate.

I usually don't report MSRP listings; I was always under the impression that people were annoyed by that. This is also why I put "that's it for the sales this week". Borderlands 2 is indeed in this week's ad.

Seems to cause confusion among people when I omit them. I see no point in stating the obvious, but I'll probably start listing these full price games anyways for complete clarity. I guess it's good for new releases --then everyone knows that there's no sale/offer.

#98 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:39 PM

not even advertising borderlands 2?! fail target, never bought a game from you, never will at this rate.

:-({|= It's called deals not full price sh*t

#99 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:42 PM

I usually don't report MSRP listings; I was always under the impression that people were annoyed by that. This is also why I put "that's it for the sales this week". Borderlands 2 is indeed in this week's ad.

Seems to cause confusion among people when I omit them. I see no point in stating the obvious, but I'll probably start listing these full price games anyways for complete clarity. I guess it's good for new releases --then everyone knows that there's no sale/offer.

Pls keep doing so everyone obviously knows target has BL2, thats a no brainer. But the deals report is incredibly useful. Thank you for your time.:applause:

#100 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:27 PM

If you have a Fry's near you, their online ad has it at $29.96.

I didn't think about them as the closest is at a good 6+ hours away. I'll have to see if they ship up to PA, so thanks.

card.png

#101 rawrker

rawrker

Supreme Llama Tickler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:10 AM

I would be down for getting Borderlands 2 as the coupon deal is nice, but unfortunately the coupon train is all but dead. As others said, games that come with it are few and far between. Then regulars games take so long to drop at Kmart, and the clearance has long been ramsacked after they started to officially advertise the drops :-#. Kmartgamer must be turning in his hopefully unoccupied grave.

#102 M_A_C

M_A_C

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:29 AM

Does anybody know if there is a way to use the 3DS XL $40 off coupon on preordering a Wii U?

#103 sylveranking

sylveranking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:00 AM

I am a bit concerned about the print run. I have heard from several gamestops that they are only getting 1-2 copies per store.

#104 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:10 AM

I am a bit concerned about the print run. I have heard from several gamestops that they are only getting 1-2 copies per store.

^ They might be overhyping the limited nature of this game. If each Gamestop was only getting 1-2 then I'd have to believe someplace like Amazon who is allowing 5 per order per account would have been sold out by now (if not sooner).

#105 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:10 AM

I think ill get kirby then the jak collection on ps3 for half off. Been getting harder to find that.

#106 e Skrilla

e Skrilla

64Bit Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:49 AM

100% on trade ins? Good! Tekken is finally here so I can trade in all this street fighter and MvC bs!

#107 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:14 AM

So what happens if you get Kirby and 3 $20 games? One free and one for $10, or would the half off apply and then you just get that one free effectively making the Kirby deal pointless?

I don't know but it's prime for one of their infamous glitches where it works better than it should.

ach.pngthe_it_crowd_moss.jpg

#108 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

Bought my first 360, so I'll have to stock up on some games from the B2G1. It works online as well as in store right?

Yup

#109 Golden Lemonz

Golden Lemonz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

ooh, I've got $12 on a leftover GC and I've got some other games to trade in, anybody got any suggestions for the B2G2 free? I'm gonna get LA Noire for sure but not sure on the other 2 to match it up with.

"Your world can end in the blink of an eye. One event, one unexpected twist of fate... and suddenly the world as you knew... is gone. Forever. All that you held dear, all that you held close... is washed away in a sea of distant memory. Life... is cruel. Of this I have no doubt. But life continues on... with, or without you. One can only hope that one leaves behind a lasting legacy. But so often, the legacies we leave behind... are not the ones we intended." -Queen Myrrah

#110 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:38 PM

What's the chance the Kirby Anniversary Edition is going to be cheaper by Christmas? Not sure what to get my sister, and that would be pretty good I think.

Assuming this isn't only a one print run, I'm almost certain the price will be halved or less by Xmas. I haven't seen one person defend (price is outrageous for what you are getting after all), or even show interest in this collection outside of GoNintendo.

Funny story, my local Gamestop set up a special shelf on the wall for "gaming collections", the manager said he did it to show off just how great of a deal Kirby was. This collection is sitting next to $40 Metal Gear Solid, $40 God of War, $20 Sonic Genesis Collection, and several others. He said he hasn't sold a single copy yet (I assume he meant pre-orders unless he is breaking street date but he does have the game case sitting there, I have no interest in this collection so I didn't ask). Very well played.

Edited by rcerboss, 15 September 2012 - 10:26 PM.

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#111 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:53 PM

I am interested in the Kirby Collection, I think it's much better than the Mario One, but I'm a little hesitant at $40. I paid $20 for the Mario one when TRU had it for sale.

Batsugunner.png

#112 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

Booo!! I was hoping they would have the LBP Vita Bundle deal that Madden had

yeah, me too. very disappointed here. hopefully they'll have a kickass bundle this holiday season then. :-k

Auen1.png?7125

#113 Seraphym

Seraphym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:23 AM

Thanks for posting this early!

Does the 100% trade work for people without the rewards card thingy?

Is the b2g1 online also?

Edited by Seraphym, 16 September 2012 - 12:57 AM.

#114 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:30 AM

Yeah, the b2g1 is online as well as in-store

fs_overall.png

#115 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:30 AM

Kinda hoping the Kirby collection goes on sale somewhere...I'll probably wind up getting it anyway but anything less than 39.99 would be great. (in before someone responds to this with Amazon's 39.96 saying it's technically cheaper... :v )

If you have one in your area Fry's will have it for $29.99.

I'm taking the Fry's ad in tomorrow's paper to my local Best Buy for a price match! :)
Posted Image

#116 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:40 AM

There's a b2g1 going on but it's only on select titles
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=328548

#117 Larrabee213

Larrabee213

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

Whats the PSP software situation at Toys R Us these days? Do they still have games?

#118 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

That’s all the sales for this week =)

Thanx OP but you missed the "20% off all COD games" sans BO2

#119 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

For anyone interested in the Kirby Collection a little cheaper, Fry's will have it for $29.96!

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=328439
Posted Image

#120 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:48 PM

Man, I know TRU charges high shipping but $15 to ship 3 games? That's just unbelievable.