Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#4171 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:31 AM

I was already gonna by the prototype bundle for the second game, but getting the first on steam as well makes this a no brainer. Stop taking my money from me Tony! XD

Edit: Also will the deal for the bundle be going up around 2 est tomorrow?

#4172 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

This would blow my mind...

What about Tony going cheaper than $10 for Max Payne 3 PC download?
Or maybe Tony doing bundle of Max Payne 3 PC download + Max Payne 3 Rockstar Season Pass DLC code for $10? :P

EDIT:

Just got the Steam keys for P1! Woot!

Cheers,
Tony

I guess this (Prototype 1 PC getting a Steam key) makes sense, since Prototype 2 PC just flat-out requires Steam...

#4173 mac9955

mac9955

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

Tony is there going to be a stand alone P2 for cheaper? Your deals are epic, but all these bundles with games I already own are killing me.

#4174 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

Tony is there going to be a stand alone P2 for cheaper? Your deals are epic, but all these bundles with games I already own are killing me.

lol.. come on man! Sub $9.99 would be a great price for P2 ALONE. Consider P1 icing on the cake and sell it off to someone in the trade forums if you want P2 even cheaper.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#4175 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

lol.. come on man! Sub $9.99 would be a great price for P2 ALONE.

...And it comes w/ P2: Radnet DLC, too! :P

Consider P1 icing on the cake and sell it off to someone in the trade forums if you want P2 even cheaper.

I already have P1 from Retail.

If I do the Prototype 1+2+Radnet Bundle - I might actually do P1 in a giveaway; keep my extra copy so I have it on Steam; or who knows whatelse.
We'll see...
{Shrug}

#4176 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

OK, but if you keep doing these 2 hour sales when I'm away from my computer, we are going to have to start a list so that 1 honorary CAG can buy copies for everyone who wants in, but knows they are going to miss it, and we PayPal them the funds before hand. It will be easy for games like in this Prototype Bundle, since they are Steam keys. Any volunteers? Gladly add $1 for your trouble.

Might have to start a new thread as well "Amazon Flash Deal Group Trade Thread"

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DRIVEN US TO TONY!!!!??? We have to pre-order your sales now!

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#4177 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

OK, but if you keep doing these 2 hour sales when I'm away from my computer, we are going to have to start a list so that 1 honorary CAG can buy copies for everyone who wants in, but knows they are going to miss it, and we PayPal them the funds before hand. It will be easy for games like in this Prototype Bundle, since they are Steam keys. Any volunteers? Gladly add $1 for your trouble.

I can do that :)

fs_pc.png

#4178 tjs09

tjs09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:06 AM

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DRIVEN US TO TONY!!!!??? We have to pre-order your sales now!

I'd be down with this, too.

#4179 lajnomitre

lajnomitre

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

Any chance of Football Manager 2013 going on sale in the near future ?

#4180 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

The only issue being Tony doesn't technically give the price for the flash deal beforehand. He just hints at a general price range and the game that'll be on sale.

So it could get messy if we guess the prices wrong and have to deal with refunding/adding for every transaction with the poor guy who's picking them all up.

#4181 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:32 AM

$5

Cheers,
Tony

that is a great price on Syndicate, I'm glad I held off the last couple of times Amazon had it on sale, I'm also all over that Prototype bundle for $10

O6d6OER.jpg

#4182 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

The show starts 2 PM PST and the deal runs for around 2 hours I think

darn, gonna miss out on this because of work.
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#4183 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:47 AM

Man Prototype 2 must have bombed hard given that Activision tends to have pretty lame sale prices in general.

#4184 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:58 AM

Man Prototype 2 must have bombed hard given that Activision tends to have pretty lame sale prices in general.

Yes.
And Radical Entertainment closed, as well.

I haven't played Prototype 2 yet, but Prototype 1 was a blast to play.

#4185 pinkgun

pinkgun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

That being said, the Prototype bundle will be part of the Gamespot show at X price tomorrow and then at X+Y price starting on Sunday for the Deal of the Week next week.

Cheers,
Tony

P.S. X+Y = $9.99, we knocked $3.50 off the price (it will be lower for the 2 hours around the Gamespot show).

Hi Tony:

I am confused with this part, $9.99+$3.50 is not equal to $12.5 which was the price of the bundle.

So may I ask how much will P1+P2+P2 DLC be at amazon exactly?

#4186 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

...looks like i'm tuning in tomorrow.
man, the hard part in this will be trying to hold back from buying stuff to spend the $5 codes on.

#4187 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

Wow! I'm totally down for a Prototype bundle. Looking forward to it, Tony!

#4188 PCgamerz

PCgamerz

CHE@P or no deal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

I think it starts at 2pm PST or 5pm EST. Maybe someone can buy you a copy if you want it? I don't think they have limits.

If you go to:
http://www.gamespot..../black-fridays/

There is counter counting down when the show starts (22hrs 2mins 52 secs) now.

I'll have too look into if I want to get Prototype.

I hope the hosts at least did their homework this time.

it'll be around 4am in my timezone :(

PCgamerzz.png?font=DroidSans&userbg=1&gl

aAavubI.png    6KZ48wP.png?4       ZyWUSqV.jpg

I hate price differences & region restricted :evil:

#4189 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

I'm betting Prototype bundle is like $5 tomorrow

#4190 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

Dammit, if I hadn't read here that the Prototype bundle wouldn't have a Steam key for P1, I would've waited and not bought the Steam daily. $10 is beyond my personal threshold for double-dipping and I've already added P1 to my library.

Still, great price.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#4191 G_freemanX

G_freemanX

HAF LAFE 3 pls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

Hey Tony!
Any deals for the Total War games on BF? or sometime?
Thanks!

#4192 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

While I have zero interest in Prototype I have to say that's yet another crazy good deal from you guys at Amazon.

Same. but if it's $5 tmrw I'm down

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#4193 sunasun

sunasun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:58 AM

I won't have access to a computer tomorrow during the two hour Prototype Bundle sale due to work. Would a fellow CAG be willing to buy me a bundle and I'll pay you when I get off tomorrow night. Pm me if you are willing and able. Thanks.

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#4194 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:19 AM

I will try to get 4 or 5 bundles for fellow CAGs who will miss the deal (at least the first ones who already mentioned they won't be able to buy it)

fs_pc.png

#4195 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

I will try to get 4 or 5 bundles for fellow CAGs who will miss the deal (at least the first ones who already mentioned they won't be able to buy it)

I am already good to go. The fellow CAG who's helpping me out is slammed with other request, and I don't want to get his inbox flooded, so I won't call him out by name, but I've done quite a few trades with him, so no worries on my end. Just letting you know in case you were counting me among your bundles. I will be sure to return the favor to the community when I am able.

Tony, you are a heart breaker, a home wrecker, and you peddle digital games like a crack dealer.......I envy you.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#4196 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

i have played a few levels of batman 2 and imo it is much better than lego batman 1.

Thanks. I'll probably end up getting these for Wii for my siblings anyways

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#4197 Talgrund

Talgrund

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:29 AM

Dang, I'll be stuck working all day and miss out on the Prototype bundle. Anyone generous enough and willing to help me out PM me please.

#4198 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:34 AM

Don't forget, Tony said the Prototype Bundle will be $9.99 as next weeks DoTW [although slightly more expensive than the Gamestop Deal]. So those just tuning in, if you won't be around tomorrow like me, you can still buy the bundle this weekend [starting Sunday]. The $3.50 below refers to the original Bundle price of $12.50 which was hinted at last week [so maybe the gamestop deal will be $8.99]

That being said, the Prototype bundle will be part of the Gamespot show at X price tomorrow and then at X+Y price starting on Sunday for the Deal of the Week next week.

Cheers,
Tony

P.S. X+Y = $9.99, we knocked $3.50 off the price (it will be lower for the 2 hours around the Gamespot show).

http://www.cheapassg...328579&page=207

Edited by UW_Shocks, 09 November 2012 - 05:38 AM.
more info

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#4199 sunasun

sunasun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

Wow, the generosity on this forum makes me teary eyed sometimes, but I already have someone who offered to grab a bundle for me within minutes of my post.

#4200 Fire2box

Fire2box

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

Tony I got BF3 base game from the 10 dollar BF3 sale EA had last month. Any chance "Premium Service" for PC will hit like 19.99-29.99?
Waddles From Gravity Falls is best pony!