Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#4651 kaydigi

kaydigi

BK All Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Any chance Darksiders 1 will be on sale? I dont have either.

#4652 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

The suspense over the BF/December sales is killing me!

#4653 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

Great deal on the Prototype bundle! Picked up a copy. Thanks!

ach.png

#4654 TheHeretic

TheHeretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

Tony!! How about Endless Space Emperor Ed deals?

#4655 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

The End just tried to PM but your box is full.

Sorry. Try it now.

EDIT: Thanks headpiece747. You're awesome.

Edited by The End, 13 November 2012 - 12:16 AM.

#4656 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

Borderlands 2 $10 -- make it happen! :lol:

I'd <3 to see that! :D

#4657 fgq

fgq

Where's my wheels?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

I'd <3 to see that! :D

Here's hoping for a nice holiday bundle. ;)

#4658 JustYourAverageJoe

JustYourAverageJoe

Dances With Deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

Yeah, I was really surprised that we got them myself, and they came through literally about 2 days before the bundle went live.

I sincerely didn't think we'd get them.

Cheers,
Tony

That's fair enough. It's still disappointing (and I'd have been more likely to double-dip at $7.50 than $10), but it is what it is. I can't begrudge you for an admitted uncertainty. I hope the "Getting Steam keys for non-Steam games" trend continues, as it's great for games like this that rarely got a good sale on that marketplace.
Posted Image

#4659 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

I had already reached an agreement with fellow CAG gilby to buy his copy of Armageddon from the pack (because he either has it already, or isn't interested). But I'm starting to get second thoughts. Perhaps you might be interested in taking my place and buying from gilby.

I have the entire Red Faction pack, so I'd be looking to offload both Red Faction games from that Amazon pack.

That said, if it goes live this Friday, I'll miss it. I'll have to hope that everyone else buys enough that I'll be able to get in on a rerun of the deal.

#4660 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

So for the upcoming DS2 deal, how was the DLC? I'm thinking I'll pass.

#4661 wankerjr

wankerjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

Also, someone asked about XCOM, I am still finalizing our XCOM BF pricepoint, if that price looks hot then grab it though because I don't have a final list.

Cheers,
Tony

I can definitely skip the GMG deal to see what price you'll get it for Tony. BTW will it be bundled with the Elite Soldier Pack DLC?

#4662 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:58 AM

i'd skip that because retailers will be fielding it at $25 for Black Friday. PC won't lag behind consoles for any extended period of time behind consoles there. GMG's sale is fairly "normal," not "holiday."

#4663 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

Also, someone asked about XCOM, I am still finalizing our XCOM BF pricepoint, if that price looks hot then grab it though because I don't have a final list.

Cheers,
Tony

I was one of those people asking about XCom. I think I'll hold out to see what you guys offer. :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#4664 gomikeoh

gomikeoh

I like turtles.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:33 AM

Hopefully the bf xcom is a good deal...

Havent spent anything 25+ this year on a single game except Diablo 3 and GW2....

#4665 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:42 AM

I believe XCom is Steamworks. Worst case scenario I'm sure there will be stores looking to move their physical inventory at low prices.

#4666 kof91

kof91

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:00 AM

Does anyone knows what DLCs is included in Darksiders 2 season pass? Will it include all current dlc or just selected quest dlc?

#4667 SelmaBlair

SelmaBlair

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:27 AM

Havent spent anything 25+ this year on a single game except Diablo 3

I'm sorry. I made the same mistake.

#4668 TheHeretic

TheHeretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

Just saw that the Darksiders II deal is now up. Unfortunately Gamersgate will win this round since they have the same deal on Darksiders II and you can use a coupon code to make it cheaper. And if you have the IGN Prime discount it stacks as well.

Darksiders II on Gamersgate: $16.98
Use G2PO discount code: -$0.85
IGN Prime discount: -$2.55

Total: $13.58

And you'll also receive: +679 BLC (points) equivalent to +$0.68 to freely use in your future purchases.

It's the same deal with the Season Pass. Both are Steamworks so you get to redeem them on Steam anyway.

So Gamersgate won this round, I wish Amazon could give a better deal on this on the future.

#4669 SelmaBlair

SelmaBlair

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

Just saw that the Darksiders II deal is now up. Unfortunately Gamersgate will win this round since they have the same deal on Darksiders II and you can use a coupon code to make it cheaper. And if you have the IGN Prime discount it stacks as well.

And you'll also receive: +679 BLC (points) equivalent to +$0.68 to freely use in your future purchases.

It's the same deal with the Season Pass. Both are Steamworks so you get to redeem them on Steam anyway.

So Gamersgate won this round, I wish Amazon could give a better deal on this on the future.

Good looking out.

#4670 rasvelen

rasvelen

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

Darksiders II deal is up!

Darksiders II:

http://www.amazon.co...122603776232-20

Season Pass:

Nice deal, not sure if this is only for today.

#4671 fgq

fgq

Where's my wheels?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

Any chances there will be a sale on the Assassin's Creed series?

#4672 JanusDS

JanusDS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Hmm, wonder if Steam will have some sort of Darksiders II midweek sale, maybe with a bundle, starting today to try and usurp some sales from Amazon and GMG. :-k

#4673 renhoelder

renhoelder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

Darksiders II deal is up!

Darksiders II:

Season Pass:

Nice deal, not sure if this is only for today.

The Season Pass seems like a crappy deal, there seem to be more DLC NOT inlcuded than included. Aint much of a Season Pass when half the DLC that comes or has come out, is not included...eh?
The DSII is an awesome deal though, would get it if I hadn't it already.

#4674 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

The Season Pass seems like a crappy deal, there seem to be more DLC NOT inlcuded than included. Aint much of a Season Pass when half the DLC that comes or has come out, is not included...eh?
The DSII is an awesome deal though, would get it if I hadn't it already.

bah. I didn't know they were doing that too. I thought it was just Borderlands 2
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#4675 kaydigi

kaydigi

BK All Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

Hmm, wonder if Steam will have some sort of Darksiders II midweek sale, maybe with a bundle, starting today to try and usurp some sales from Amazon and GMG. :-k

Hope part 1 is on sale also

#4676 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

Best thing about it seems to be that it includes two actual area/quest expansions rather than just weapons or armor like most of the DLC.

I got it for free from GMG via some discounts and cashing in trade games for more than I paid for them though or else I probably would have passed.

#4677 breakingadam

breakingadam

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

Darksiders 2 for $16.99 IS a pretty good deal.... But personally I'll have to pass on that one. I still have the first Darksiders in my backlog. By the time I get to finishing the first one, I'm sure DS2 will hit the sub $15 price point.

#4678 DropZite

DropZite

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

True CAG right here :applause:

Every savings count!

#4679 Daf

Daf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

Darksiders 2 for $16.99 IS a pretty good deal.... But personally I'll have to pass on that one. I still have the first Darksiders in my backlog. By the time I get to finishing the first one, I'm sure DS2 will hit the sub $15 price point.

Agreed, can also see it dropping to the $10 mark hopefully by christmas time
I.Z.Z.O
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4680 JanusDS

JanusDS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

Hope part 1 is on sale also

Heh, iirc I got Darksiders 1 in a THQ bundle sale on Amazon way earlier this year. That was the game that I wanted the most; but as I recall it had several others I wanted to try and the bundle was well worth it. But I expect part 1 will be on sale sometime in all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season if you can wait that long. :D But yeah, that would be cool if Steam had a sale that included part 1 as well as the rest of the dlc for 2. :whee: