Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#9031 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

Hey Tony, what day will Lego Lord of The Rings be on sale? :)

it's already on for 33%. and it's steam key:applause:

now waiting for 75%8-)

#9032 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

Hey Tony, what day will Lego Lord of The Rings be on sale? :)

I'll be updating the OP next week with holiday deals but I'll include some sneak peaks as the days go on. Example, we'll have Lego Lord of the Rings for 75% off at one point, likely close to Christmas.

...I'm guessing soon.

#9033 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

[quote name='Zakart']After going through all of the deals, I couldn't find a single game for me to pickup. This is sad. Here's to hoping that January sale will blow me mind![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Detruire']Same here. Needs more non-bundle deals or bundles where I don't already own one or more included games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Idiotekque']Problem is that all of these bundles are more or less repeats. A few have slightly better prices (most notably the strategy bundle), but otherwise we've seen all of this before.

So much for the Amazon winter sale. >_>[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainSlow']Thanks for the sale Tony. Unfortunately you spoiled us so much during the year that I have nothing more to buy from the current sale.[/QUOTE]

Again, this is the first part of our sale. I'll be updating the post daily. Guys . do you really think we would go through a holiday sale without promoting anything from Namco, WB, Rockstar, Paradox, etc?
[quote name='MysterD']Yep, I knew this.

But, I was wondering if Amazon's version used Steam, DRM-FREE (like that DVD boxed version), or had other DRM.
And I was also wondering if Amazon had Philleason's Secret (DLC).

I already have Drakensang: TDE from D2D, BTW.[/QUOTE]

Our Drakensang is DRM free not sure why we don't have PS but we don't :(

[quote name='darjeeling']Question for you, Tony. Of the games featured in the Viva Big Bundle of Games, are any Steam redeemable? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yes, this is listed at the top of every bundle page. I'm updating the OP with the info I included in my SA post it seems to be helpful there.

[quote name='DonRamon']It's not really about inventing new games to sell. Seriously, the packs are great as long as you don't own at least 50% of it, beyond that, the extra keys start piling to the point they become useless.

I too would like to see more individual games again, for the starter lineup for this holiday deals there are several packs I would buy but have Borderlands GOTY on them, really, I don't need extra copies of that.

Because this is just the starter lineup, ain't it?? Come on, we all know Tony has a few aces up his sleeve.[/QUOTE]

See above.

[quote name='miraclemart']I worked on these "2012 Editor's Choice Games" predictions 2 weeks ago... still pretty much a work-in-progress.

Anyone wants to add their own wishes to the spreadsheet?

https://docs.google....R2JKTXNBZ2pGX3c[/QUOTE]

[quote name='miraclemart']I created a "Please?" subcategory for Dishonored...

So, maybe... if we're lucky...[/QUOTE]

Please keep this. If enough peolple use it I will bring it to publishers for review.

[quote name='Kschreck']Are these the only holiday deals that's going to happen or will there be more (perhaps next Sunday)?[/QUOTE]

More will be added. See above.

[quote name='Mooby']More stuff will be added.[/QUOTE]

Look at Mooby! Keeping the faith. and he's not even building a shrine!

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#9034 GamingKnight

GamingKnight

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

I await these new deals since I own near everything on the front page. And that won't remain for long since I will pick up Blacklight Tango Down in a minute.

Hopefully Inversion returns, since I forgot to get it on Cyber Monday.

Spoiler

#9035 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

Does anyone have issues with the credit they receive? I show $20 in Video Game/Software promotions but have no clue when the credits are valid or if there specific. I know I have one $5 for the Jan. Deal, but not sure what the other $15 is for and when it will be applied. With all the promos I receive from Amazon its hard to keep track in the emails, when I spoke to customer service they said I had $5 that expires in Dec. 31 and I buy a game yesterday and it doesn't apply. There has to be a better process then this.

The reason I bring it up is sometimes when you buy MP3 and check out the credit doesn't apply but when you check the invoice later it will automatically apply the credits you have waiting in the promotions for downloads/mp3/instant video etc...Will it always show on the last next page before you check out for the video game downloads??

#9036 TheHeretic

TheHeretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

Anything new for today?

Also where do you check how many $5 promo credits you already have and the other credits that got added too like Rappelz, APB, etc?

#9037 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

The only way to check for $5.00 credits is your Inbox. Someone suggested creating a separate folder for the emails.

The credits will automatically apply during the January editor's choice sale. (On the CONFIRM ORDER page)

#9038 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

Does anyone have issues with the credit they receive? I show $20 in Video Game/Software promotions but have no clue when the credits are valid or if there specific. I know I have one $5 for the Jan. Deal, but not sure what the other $15 is for and when it will be applied. With all the promos I receive from Amazon its hard to keep track in the emails, when I spoke to customer service they said I had $5 that expires in Dec. 31 and I buy a game yesterday and it doesn't apply. There has to be a better process then this.

The reason I bring it up is sometimes when you buy MP3 and check out the credit doesn't apply but when you check the invoice later it will automatically apply the credits you have waiting in the promotions for downloads/mp3/instant video etc...Will it always show on the last next page before you check out for the video game downloads??

I second this... there needs to be a place to check all these different credits without digging through my emails. (MP3 and Instant Video ones the ones I have the most trouble keeping track of)

#9039 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

If we're stating suggestions, mine would go like this in order:

1) Easier searching/sorting, especially on sale pages (I like GamersGate's ability to sort by highest discount).
2) Organizing the software downloads page like wishlists (i.e. with categories and notes).
3) A place in your accounts page to view any/all credits/promos.
4) Standard placement on all pages regarding DRM. (This one might be higher up, but since Tony said it's already in the works for the new year, I'll leave it down here.)

Maybe an official survey emailed by Amazon for customers to take would help shed some significance on these and other issues. I also feel that because Amazon does so many things right, that the things that aren't so right are made more glaring. Under the microscope type situation if you will.

#9040 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

Again, this is the first part of our sale. I'll be updating the post daily. Guys . do you really think we would go through a holiday sale without promoting anything from Namco, WB, Rockstar, Paradox, etc?
Cheers,
Tony

Just to be clear, my comment about the sale was supposed to be meant in a good way. You've given us so many great deals already that I've got everything I've wanted. Even if you don't have anything else, which it sounds like will not be the case, I'm glad that others who missed the sales will be able to get what they want. Sorry if it came across the wrong way.

Also, is there a chance that Rocksmith will be discounted? It's currently sitting at $29.99 on the UBISoft's UBIShop.

Edited by CaptainSlow, 17 December 2012 - 06:23 PM.

#9041 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

FYI for those interested in Endless Space, that deal ends tonight.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#9042 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:21 PM

Look at Mooby! Keeping the faith. and he's not even building a shrine!

Cheers,
Tony

And I'm usually the pessimist!

#9043 Darker

Darker

Monk of Ivgorod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

Little damage so far, only got Endless Space.

#9044 Stephen1212

Stephen1212

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

A little warning for folks, I bought The Sims Medieval + the Pirates and nobles pack and it does not work on Windows 8. I have put in an email to EA about it, but from what I can gather they have stopped support for it and it won't work with windows 8 at all.

I did a quick check before I bought it, but all I could find was the Sims 3 works fine with Win 8. I should have checked the facebook page, where there are a lot of folks complaining about no Win 8 support.

So if you have Win8, buy the Sims Medieval at your own risk, there is a pirate fix out there, but I don't want to risk my origin account for a bit of Medieval fun.

Do the awesome amazon CS guys give refunds even if the game has been registered? If not its only $12 :(

#9045 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Please, oh please do a non-GTA Rockstar bundle. Bully: SE, Max Payne 1+2, and LA Noire Complete sounds delightful!

#9046 Sugar and Rainbows

Sugar and Rainbows

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

That is a really nice price for The Sims Medieval.

I might get that if I've got the money before the sale ends.

A little warning for folks, I bought The Sims Medieval + the Pirates and nobles pack and it does not work on Windows 8. I have put in an email to EA about it, but from what I can gather they have stopped support for it and it won't work with windows 8 at all.

And I was planning on updating to Windows 8 after I got my computer back.
I guess I'll hold off on doing that for now.

#9047 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

12/17-12/22:

Both activate on Steam NOTE IF YOU PURCHASED LAST WEEK OR THIS WEEK YOU WILL GET A $10 CREDIT THIS WEEK.

Hitman Absolution: $19.99
Hitman Absolution Professional: $29.99

Both activate on Steam NOTE IF YOU PURCHASED LAST WEEK OR THIS WEEK YOU WILL GET A $10 CREDIT THIS WEEK.

Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#9048 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

12/17-12/22:

**faint**

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#9049 Qwinn3

Qwinn3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:07 PM

12/17-12/22:

Tony, how do you do this? This game just came out... Still too expensive for me + my computer won't run this but damn....

#9050 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

Because he is the man!

Tony any chance we will see Saints Row the Third Season Pass again for $5 sometime this holiday?

Thanks for all your awesome deals!

i5 3570k | GTX 780 | FT02

#9051 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

He's Mr. T!
I pity the fool who doubts his magic!

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#9052 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

**faint**

Tony, how do you do this? This game just came out... Still too expensive for me + my computer won't run this but damn....

Sometimes we get the stellar deals, sometimes we don't :) this one is pretty stellar.

Also, 12/20 will be exciting for those anxiously awaiting Darksiders II.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#9053 pinkgun

pinkgun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

12/17-12/22:

Hi Tony:

I assume this $10 CREDIT is different from $5 promotion credit, which means you can use this $10 now, am I guessing right?

#9054 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Hi Tony:

I assume this $10 CREDIT is different from $5 promotion credit, which means you can use this $10 now, am I guessing right?

Yes, the $10 credit will be applied to your account and usable immediately on any Digital Video Game we sell.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#9055 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Count me among those

76561197971332172.png

#9056 pinkgun

pinkgun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

Yes, the $10 credit will be applied to your account and usable immediately on any Digital Video Game we sell.

Cheers,
Tony

Great, thanks for the explanation :)

#9057 pieczonka

pieczonka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

when does the hitman price go live still showing $29.99 for me online?

#9058 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

T-Money bringing it strong.

#9059 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

It better be an amazing deal. Some of us are smart enough to wait until January ;)

#9060 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

It better be an amazing deal. Some of us are smart enough to wait until January ;)

$20 for the game plus all the DLC we sell for it.

Also, Hitman is live.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"