Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#901 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

They ran out of Codes in 45 minutes? That's insane. How could that be possible? I could see them running out of codes on Wednesday or Thursday, but within an hour of the deal going live?

EDIT: This post was made in response to a post which has since been deleted. Somebody reported that they had spoken to an Amazon CS rep and was told that Amazon had run out of codes.

thats fishy
were they steam codes?
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#902 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:04 AM

How terrible of a person am I if I buy the BF3 unlock code? I have no intention in putting in a ton of hours in MP to unlock that stuff. I got the game for $10 and a free Premium DLC pass from a friend.

I got it yesterday and don't feel bad because I do not play MP that much neither and I am not even very good at it :D

At least the unlocks got me better K/D ratio

The attachments such as the scopes are the big thing, and you don't get them from the unlock.

Damn! I was wondering about that :cry:

fs_pc.png

#903 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:04 AM

Batman back in stock.

#904 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:09 AM

its nice but Im gonna wait for a good deal on AC goty
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#905 Steampunk Willie

Steampunk Willie

Friendly Neighborhood Lurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

Purchased and redeemed from Steam when the deal went live. Hopefully everyone else can eventually...

#906 Steampunk Willie

Steampunk Willie

Friendly Neighborhood Lurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:12 AM

its nice but Im gonna wait for a good deal on AC goty

If you don't care about the non-game 'challenge maps,' the only aspect of AC's GOTY that's worth anything is the Harley expansion. I bought this deal and am waiting for that DLC to go on sale for 2.50 or less.

#907 Zmaj

Zmaj

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:23 AM

If you don't care about the non-game 'challenge maps,' the only aspect of AC's GOTY that's worth anything is the Harley expansion. I bought this deal and am waiting for that DLC to go on sale for 2.50 or less.

Me too, I'm bugging Tony about making a deal on that DLC, but no dice so far.

Can't get it through Steam, it's unavailable in my region.

#908 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:27 AM

Anyone for the Batman pack who only wants Arkham City, I'm looking for Arkham Asylum if you want to split.

& its a damn shame if you buy that BF3 shortcut pack. It defeats alot of the MP...

Edited by MC Kage, 07 October 2012 - 03:56 PM.

76561198003417354.png

Steam: kagegao | XBL: MC Kage | The BackLoggery

WTB: - Xbox 360 S/E (with 250GB HDD or more) for Cheap

-GoW3, Halo 4, Halo Wars, GTA V, BF4

#909 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:45 AM

Tony,
One more day on Battlefield 3, please!!

#910 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:05 AM

can I buy more than one pack? My friend wanted in on this.

Can't your friend just buy it with their own account? If it's a steam code, it won't really matter who picks it up. Guess I could have my wife buy something if it ever came to it.

Got in on the Batman deal even though I probably won't play it anytime soon.

Thanks Tony for your continued efforts.

#911 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:30 AM

thats fishy
were they steam codes?

I probably should have been more clear. There was a poster who I had never seen before who posted that they had talked to a CS rep from Amazon to ask them what was up with the Batman bundle. According to that guy, the CS rep told him that they had run out of keys already. My post was in response to that. I wish I had quoted him, but it didn't occur to me that he would delete the post a minute or two after I posted.

Obviously the deal is back up. So either he talked to a CS rep who didn't know what was going on (it wouldn't be the first time that this has happened) or he was trolling us or just talking out of his ***.

#912 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:51 AM

Just bought the batman bundle for 7,5$. Thanks Tony for the amazing deal!

#913 imentec

imentec

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:05 PM

Hi Tony, i could not resist to Batman bundle.

Thanks!!!!!

#914 jluva

jluva

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

In for Batman Bundle!

#915 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:31 PM

Can't your friend just buy it with their own account? If it's a steam code, it won't really matter who picks it up. Guess I could have my wife buy something if it ever came to it.

Got in on the Batman deal even though I probably won't play it anytime soon.

Thanks Tony for your continued efforts.

Its 5:30am where I am so he's asleep. He knows about the sale, hopefully he buys it when he gets up.

Seems like the issues were worked out, just hope the coupon code lasts. Any clarification on when that code expires?

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#916 mnuttster

mnuttster

CAG It Up!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

Both Batman games for $7.50 is BEYOND amazing...I bought both these games for close to full price when they came out and never actually got further than halfway through the game, but for that price, it's worth having in case I ever want to!

#917 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:50 PM

Both Batman games for $7.50 is BEYOND amazing...I bought both these games for close to full price when they came out and never actually got further than halfway through the game, but for that price, it's worth having in case I ever want to!

Bought Batman AA GOTY 2 years ago on Steam for $7.50 because of the Anti Aliasing nVidia fiasco with initial Non GOTY release and got Batman AC from nVidia promo, and bought all DLCs for full price. The 2 games are easily worth $50 :applause:

fs_pc.png

#918 shrinerr

shrinerr

Now whatcha gon' do wit it?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

I got Arkham City as the free game during that $200 ps3 sale at gamestop. But now I can cheat AND get gamerscore? SOLD :)

#919 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

ughh... I really want to get the batman bundle but I know eventually the game of the year edition that includes all of the expansions will go on sale eventually. decisions decisions...

#920 ccm0628

ccm0628

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

ughh... I really want to get the batman bundle but I know eventually the game of the year edition that includes all of the expansions will go on sale eventually. decisions decisions...

The DLC isn't very good for Arkham City unfortunately. It is mostly just being able to play as Robin and Nightwing in the challenge rooms, and they both play to similarily to Batman to make a huge difference to gameplay. The Harley Quinn story DLC is about 2 hours total and not all that great either. You never get to move around the city as Robin so it is essentially just more challenge rooms with some story filler.

If you really want the DLC though, they have went on sale when Steam has that franchise on sale, if I remember correctly, I think I bought all the DLC for about $5.

I think You would be better off to get this and buy the DLC later.

#921 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:09 PM

The DLC isn't very good for Arkham City unfortunately. It is mostly just being able to play as Robin and Nightwing in the challenge rooms, and they both play to similarily to Batman to make a huge difference to gameplay. The Harley Quinn story DLC is about 2 hours total and not all that great either. You never get to move around the city as Robin so it is essentially just more challenge rooms with some story filler.

If you really want the DLC though, they have went on sale when Steam has that franchise on sale, if I remember correctly, I think I bought all the DLC for about $5.

Batman AC and DLCs were 66% Off on Steam, that means ~$11

But I agree with what you said

fs_pc.png

#922 jrodri86

jrodri86

Meh, i'll wait to get it for a cheaper price.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

Still no price match for SpecOps and the Darkness II, which sucks cause in my case Gamefly says those games aren't available on my region

#923 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:26 PM

Still no price match for SpecOps and the Darkness II, which sucks cause in my case Gamefly says those games aren't available on my region

Use a VPN to access gamefly

#924 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

Still on vacation and haven't heard back on the PM, sorry about that.

In the spirit of celebrating on vacation...here's an Arkham City Key:

Key

This stupid quoting thing never works.

Spoiler

Cheers,
Tony

Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#925 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

Key

Spoiler

Cheers,
Tony

Someone got it before you hid the "Z". I would have liked to have it, thanks anyway!

#926 jrodri86

jrodri86

Meh, i'll wait to get it for a cheaper price.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

Use a VPN to access gamefly

I used a VPN yesterday and wasn't working, tried with an US Proxy and got access a few minutes ago, however Gamefly rejected my credit card so no go. Thanks for the advice thought.

#927 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

Key

Spoiler

Cheers,
Tony

I didn't get it, but thanks! Have fun on your vacation.
8-) Head BrokeAss

#928 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

I've never played any of the FEAR games. Worth tossing the $10 to give it a shot?

#929 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:17 PM

I've never played any of the FEAR games. Worth tossing the $10 to give it a shot?

I played the first one upon release. Didn't finish it but what I played was good. Im on the fence on this one too.

Bit on the batman bundle for 7.50. Sick deal.

Tony if I remember right Someone posted a link that showed saints row 3 would be 66% off today. When checking on the price match can you try to get that one through as well? Thanks for all you do. Hope your enjoying the beach.
Posted Image

#930 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

I loved the DLC stuff, but then again I'm a big fan of Batman. I just loved playing as Nightwing & Robin and seeing all the character models. Then again I got BAC GOTY for $7.50 lol.

76561198003417354.png

Steam: kagegao | XBL: MC Kage | The BackLoggery

WTB: - Xbox 360 S/E (with 250GB HDD or more) for Cheap

-GoW3, Halo 4, Halo Wars, GTA V, BF4