Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#10051 cutter2

cutter2

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:34 AM

I remember when I bought Blacklight: TD from G4WL for 99 cents, long ago - hehe.
NEVER DL'ed it or installed it..

Me too. Do you have the other half of this amulet? :lol:

#10052 cutter2

cutter2

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:38 AM

Only about 20 minutes left in the Tantalizing THQ Medley. It's possible that this might be your last chance to get Red Faction Guerrilla on steam. The game has already been removed from the steam store.

Wait, what? Does that mean that Steam won't have any GFWL keys left for the game if they've stopped selling it?

#10053 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:55 AM

To Inversion or not to Inversion, that is the question.

#10054 Ishee

Ishee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

So what about a dead island 4 pack ?

#10055 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

If it hasn't happened now, it ain't happening. If you want it for $6, better buy it today.

#10056 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

Whoa, I almost missed that you will have scribblenauts unlimited for less than 10 bucks... 10 was my buy price. Can't believe its going that low that quick, Tony you sweet sweet magician you.

Also, is the Saints season pass worth it at the 5 bucks or so? Love the base game... looks like it does not include the vampire crap, which I don't want at all.
Posted Image

#10057 mattrobertsjr

mattrobertsjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:02 PM

nba 2k13 will that be steam game?

#10058 teknikalei

teknikalei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

Is there anyone else here who already owns Dead island? I am thinking of buying the GOTY due to the Amazon deal in order to get the DLC, but I don't know how I'd go about upgrading my copy. Or does Amazon have plans for a separate DLC sale?

#10059 cl4ym4n

cl4ym4n

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

Also, is the Saints season pass worth it at the 5 bucks or so? Love the base game... looks like it does not include the vampire crap, which I don't want at all.

Well, personally I'd say yes. Each of them adds around 1-1.5 hours of additional gameplay which isn't exactly much, but Gangsters in Space and The Trouble with Clones are pretty fun. Genkibowl is rather meh and just adds some more (and other) of those Genkibowl TV-show missions with highscores and such, which I'm not that much into, but that's just me.

I am thinking of buying the GOTY due to the Amazon deal in order to get the DLC, but I don't know how I'd go about upgrading my copy.

If you redeem the GOTY key on Steam, it should automatically add all the DLCs to your already existent base game, however, the other 'base game copy' of the GOTY will be lost.

In case you want to be on the perfectly safe side, you could also contact the Steam Support and ask them to remove your vanilla DI from your account because you want to redeem a code for the GOTY. Expect to wait a few days for a reply, though.

#10060 teknikalei

teknikalei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:01 PM

If you redeem the GOTY key on Steam, it should automatically add all the DLCs to your already existent base game, however, the other 'base game copy' of the GOTY will be lost.

I suspected this might happen, and I'd be bummed to "lose" an extra copy of the game, (would be nice to have the option to gift it) but at that price it's still a decent deal.

In case you want to be on the perfectly safe side, you could also contact the Steam Support and ask them to remove your vanilla DI from your account because you want to redeem a code for the GOTY. Expect to wait a few days for a reply, though.

I guess I can give that a shot, although I might just contact them after the fact if anything goes wrong.

#10061 xRidley

xRidley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

Well, I was looking for cheap stuff to buy for APB promo anyways, so oh well. Although... is Retribution F2P, or P2W?

I'd say it is F2P but paying will cut off a TON of time it takes to get certain items. There are plenty of good guns that you can rent that will take you 2-3 games to be able to, and I believe all the non-cosmetic stuff can be purchased permanently (Taunts/skins and things like that cost real $)

Really though if you are good at FPS, you won't have any problems with a cheap rented gun/gear set.

#10062 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

Me too. Do you have the other half of this amulet? :lol:

Wait - what's the other half of the amulet?

#10063 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:51 PM

Does the saints row 3 season pass include all the dlc or just some of it? I'm looking to complete the vanilla version

Just some of it, but really the most substantial...

Your three mission packs will include:

• Genkibowl VII
  • Gangstas in Space
  • The Trouble with Clones...
The Nyte Blayde DLC Pack includes:
  • Bloody Cannoness Outfit
  • Altar Boy Outfit
  • Bloody Cannoness Bike
  • Nyte Blayde Mobile

#10064 rockx4

rockx4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

Picked up Dead Island GOTY :)

#10065 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

Well, I was looking for cheap stuff to buy for APB promo anyways, so oh well. Although... is Retribution F2P, or P2W?

Retribution is F2P with a Cash Shop for skin, pre-made weapons, camo and a more stuff that i don't remember right now.

Now if the item they sell falls on the P2W category, i got no idea. The only thing i have bought was a skin that look like a robot.

#10066 argyle

argyle

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

I'm wishing now I had gotten an Amazon gift card with my BB credit instead of a Steam one. :-(
Posted Image

#10067 kaydigi

kaydigi

BK All Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

nba 2k13 will that be steam game?

It's Steam only outside of the disc version.

#10068 Botcher

Botcher

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

I'm wishing now I had gotten an Amazon gift card with my BB credit instead of a Steam one. :-(

I know that feel.

#10069 Zmaj

Zmaj

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

I heard that Inversion might be region locked. Meaning it would only work in North America and it will not work in Europe if I buy from Amazon. Is this true or false?

#10070 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

I really wish Amazon would just either find a way to open their store up internationally or just start checking IPs.

This whole you aren't supposed to buy it here (but make a fake address; my name is Miss Bonita and you ain't heard it from me!) is getting ridiculous.

Posted Image

People aren't the least bit subtle about their rule breaking and then on top of it they are fussing over region locks over a game they aren't supposed to be buying in the first place.

*Edit: Waiting for someone to come back with 'but what if I am traveling! or 'My sister's aunt's brother's cousin's neighbor's dog in US bought it for me'

Right.

#10071 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

I really wish Amazon would just either find a way to open their store up internationally or just start checking IPs.

This whole you aren't supposed to buy it here (but make a fake address; my name is Miss Bonita and you ain't heard it from me!) is getting ridiculous.

Posted Image

People aren't the least bit subtle about their rule breaking and then they are fussing over region locks over a game they aren't supposed to be buying in the first place.

Hola, Miss Bonita.
¿Como estas?

EDIT:
BTW, In Living Color was hilarious, back in the day...

#10072 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

Yes, no.

#10073 Garbanzo

Garbanzo

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

Question, I bought the F.E.A.R. pack from Amazon a couple of months ago. I see a F.E.A.R. 2 - Reborn DLC in the steam sale that I can't find in my inventory. Was that included in the Amazon pack? If not, is it worth the $2.49?

#10074 sharpeone

sharpeone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

Feeling the same way :(. Ended up with $50 steam wallet and I am buying from everywhere but Steam.

Check my trade list at http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=313024

Sign up for Ibotta using http://ibotta.com/r/SCETeg to earn your first $2.  Ibotta has exclusive rebates at over 100,000 stores nationwide.

#10075 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

Question, I bought the F.E.A.R. pack from Amazon a couple of months ago. I see a F.E.A.R. 2 - Reborn DLC in the steam sale that I can't find in my inventory. Was that included in the Amazon pack? If not, is it worth the $2.49?

No it wasn't included and I don't think Amazon even carries it in their PCDDs. Can't say what it's like, however, as I bought my bundle from Amazon as well.

#10076 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

I'd say its worth the $2.49 for sure. I enjoyed it when I payed $10

#10077 hailey

hailey

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

Posted Image

People aren't the least bit subtle about their rule breaking and then on top of it they are fussing over region locks over a game they aren't supposed to be buying in the first place.

*Edit: Waiting for someone to come back with 'but what if I am traveling! or 'My sister's aunt's brother's cousin's neighbor's dog in US bought it for me'

Right.

Why would you want them to start checking ips? "Boy I sure wish I couldn't buy these games"

#10078 Samuelc79

Samuelc79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

If I buy Dead Island GOTY, it siad i will get $5 promotional to use in January. I wonder if I buy multiples, like 4 of them, will i get increments of promotional code, like $20 in promotional credits?

#10079 mokmoof

mokmoof

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

Feeling the same way :(. Ended up with $50 steam wallet and I am buying from everywhere but Steam.

Wait, you can get Amazon GCs from Best Buy? Is that in-store only? Not seeing it on the website.

If I buy Dead Island GOTY, it siad i will get $5 promotional to use in January. I wonder if I buy multiples, like 4 of them, will i get increments of promotional code, like $20 in promotional credits?

You will get 4 promotional codes, each worth $5, but you will only be able to use one of them per order.

#10080 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

Yes , you will get 4 individual $5 promo credits valued at a combined $20.