Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#10621 kaydigi

kaydigi

BK All Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

Can anyone recommend any ea games to coincide with the coupon?

#10622 jrodri86

jrodri86

Meh, i'll wait to get it for a cheaper price.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

Anyone knows the DRM on Rayman Origins from Amazon? it's looking tempting with this credit and the game refuses to go on sale on Steam so... I heard things about Tages but don't know if the Amazon one comes with it or if it is DRM Free.

Tretton.png

#10623 menewbe

menewbe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

alright got my thq credit.. looks like that darksiders bundle gonna be mine tomorrow.

#10624 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

I got 9 emails about THQ credit so if they go under it is definitely not my fault...lol Nothing from EA or Ubisoft.

I know I bought some EA stuff way back in like January I think. I don't recall buying anything Ubisoft from Amazon this year though.

I love this promo though. Awesome deals through out the year and then even more discounts on top of that.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#10625 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Is it just me or is this a typo

"Thank you for your purchase of a Ubisoft Digital Video Game in 2012 from Amazon.com. To thank you, Ubisoft and Amazon would like to offer you a $5 credit towards any Ubisoft Digital Video Game Sold by Amazon.com and priced $4.99 on 12/25 only"

So it can only be used on a 4.99$ game ? Or can it still be used to discount 5$?

#10626 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

Anyone knows the DRM on Rayman Origins from Amazon? it's looking tempting with this credit and the game refuses to go on sale on Steam so... I heard things about Tages but don't know if the Amazon one comes with it or if it is DRM Free.

The Amazon page says "This video game is protected by the digital rights management software SOLIDSHIELD from TAGES S.A.S which limits the amount of concurrent installations of the game."

Always check the whole page before asking. ;)

#10627 fyrflash1969

fyrflash1969

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

Question, the coupon says it can be used on December 25 only in the email, but when I link to the page, it says You may use your THQ $5 promo credit on any game download on this page. Credit must be used by December 31, 2012. I want to get the complete SR3, just for the DLC at $2.50. I have SR3, hopefully when I add it to steam, it will just add the DLC. Anyhow, my only option is to buy and download, so I dont know if the credit will be applied if I get it now or if I have to wait till tomorrow. Has anyone used their credit yet?

#10628 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

I own Saints Row The Third and some DLC, but I'm tempted by the The Full Package to get the Season Pass. Hm. I finally have a credit to use and NfS Ultimate Pro Collection sale, previously $7.50, is gone. Woes. Maybe if ME3 or ME2 DD are on sale... As for Ubisoft, well... short of a Christmas miracle where a steam version of regular Far Cry 3 or Assassin's Creed 3 shows up for a $29.99 or less price point...

Ubisoft and EA seem destined for only coal this year. I'm sure they're all at home, swimming in their vaults of money, lit by the glint of their lucky dime, and weeping a little as they backstroke.

#10629 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

The Amazon page says "This video game is protected by the digital rights management software SOLIDSHIELD from TAGES S.A.S which limits the amount of concurrent installations of the game."

Always check the whole page before asking. ;)

That wouldn't make any sense. From what I've heard, Rayman Origins is one of the few games(or only game?) that's DRM-free from Ubisoft. I don't think it even requires uplay.

EDIT: Maybe the disc and Steam versions are the only versions with no extra DRM, really weird though.

#10630 Medium_Pimpin

Medium_Pimpin

Dead broke, but Hood Rich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack for $8.49 after code seems like the best deal. Not sure if i can pull the trigger, no room on my SSD for any games atm.
Go back to bed america, your govt. has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed america, your govt. is in control again. Here is american gladiators, go back to bed america. Here is 56 channels of American Gladiators, watch these pituitary retards bang their ****ing skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. YOU ARE FREE TO DO AS WE TELL YOU.

#10631 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

Mine are all THQ and EA. I have like 5 of them and only see one game I don't have between the two companies. Well, I'll still make the most of it.

#10632 dobedobedo

dobedobedo

Australopithecus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

Amazing price on Scribblenauts! Bought that and thinking about Lego LOTR. Thanks Tony!
Posted Image

#10633 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

That wouldn't make any sense. From what I've heard, Rayman Origins is one of the few games(or only game?) that's DRM-free from Ubisoft. I don't think it even requires uplay.

EDIT: Maybe the disc and Steam versions are the only versions with no extra DRM, really weird though.

It definitely says that on the page, though. Odd situation.

#10634 turls

turls

Clouds: no, Sunshine: yes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

It seems a public forum is not the best place to make your petition. Did you consider a PM to Tony prior to complaining here or even a call to Amazons customer service? This thread is about announcing upcoming deals and providing feedback for future deals. Do we really need to state that a game should not go on sale cheaper for an arbitrary amount of time after a sale to make sure we don't hurt peoples feelings?

Ok, so now you are deciding what exactly this thread is for? Ok, then we don't need post after post of cheerleading either.

This thread is no such thing. Its the deals and discussion about them, pro, con, indifferent.

#10635 jrodri86

jrodri86

Meh, i'll wait to get it for a cheaper price.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

That's why i asked, but looking at the comments section i'm reading people saying that the retail and the Steam versions are DRM Free (you can even run the steam version from the .exe without using steam) but the digital version come with Solidshield. Ubisoft and their crap...

Tretton.png

#10636 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:59 PM

Man, I really wish that digital downloads had cart functionality. I use the cart (and Save for Later) to organize all my future Amazon purchases. That way, I can see at a glance when prices go down. I wish I could do that with digital downloads. That way, when a game I want goes down, I could just see it when I check my other Amazon desired products. This is not unlike my Steam Wish List. I wish I had an Amazon Wish List for digital downloads that was easy to access for digital. Even if it was just being able to add digital downloads to the Saved for Later list, that'd be enough. I'm sure it'd also help when we want to buy multiple products to put them all under one price instead of pelting our CC companies with multiple purchases of a smallish nature that might set alarm bells off, too.

Instead, I have to check here or sort through the various pages of deals and buy each one individually. Just a suggestion, Tony, but it would be VERY, VERY helpful to allow us full cart options like any other Amazon product. I bet it would encourage use of your deals...

#10637 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:59 PM

Just to clarify things:

Lol, I'm not gonna lie, I thought you all would like this one.

Remember, 1 coupon per pub so choose your game wisely
:).

Cheers,
Tony

#10638 bubzers

bubzers

Derpy Derpy Doo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

Thanks, Mooby! I was looking all over for that.
76561198025510545.png

#10639 chaosking121

chaosking121

Hoarder Of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

Anyone know if Alice Madness Returns will be $5 with the EA coupon tomorrow?

It's currently $10 and isn't listed as one of Tony's sales in the OP/2nd Post. http://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_cp_vg_2

Also, I know it was discussed a few pages back, but I got confused with all the coupon hysteria. What time will the THQ Coupon coincide with the SR3 Steam price match? Would bite on that for $2.50 in an instant!

Also, any more deals coming tomorrow Tony? Saw you say something like that earlier in the thread in the 12/21 updates. Thanks so much for all that you do Tony, you're the best. Seriously :)

Edited by chaosking121, 24 December 2012 - 03:07 PM.
typo

#10640 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:10 PM

Question, the coupon says it can be used on December 25 only in the email, but when I link to the page, it says You may use your THQ $5 promo credit on any game download on this page. Credit must be used by December 31, 2012.

Since both Tony and the promo email state use only on 12/25 (with the 2K promo being the exception), I would say 12/25 is the ONLY day you can redeem it.

#10641 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:10 PM

got a couple of coupons from EA and THQ and one from Ubisoft, not sure what I'll use them on I got most of the EA/THQ games that I wanted and the Ubisoft stuff is non-steam

k3t3QR6.jpg?1

#10642 malistrais

malistrais

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

Where's the place where I can see all the credits that I have on my amazon account? I forgot :/

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000296831

then click [Enter your code] and it will show what you have. At least, that's the only one i know of.

#10643 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

Yep I believe only the 2k is valid from the 26th to 31st whereas all the others only on the 25th.

#10644 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

Since both Tony and the promo email state use only on 12/25 (with the 2K promo being the exception), I would say 12/25 is the ONLY day you can redeem it.

None of my coupons are working atm. I hit buy and download, went in. Nothing yet. Perhaps we'll have MORE deals on EA and Ubisoft to tempt us more than just the coupon and what's showing right now?

...hopefully?

Yep I believe only the 2k is valid from the 26th to 31st whereas all the others only on the 25th.

I bought DNF for $1 with my $5 coupon from The Witcher 2 last year. I remember it because it was an epic moment for me. Anywais, so I'm wondering if that will qualify me for a 2k coupon? Or is it a thing of legend, earned only by the most elite of the elite whose power is so great they earned the mythic and the legendary...

#10645 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

I'm fairly set on Revelations (Ubi) and SR2 (THQ), not sure what to do about 2K and I'm a little bit peeved that Syndicate's (EA) sale was cut short early.

#10646 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

None of my coupons are working atm. I hit buy and download, went in. Nothing yet. Perhaps we'll have MORE deals on EA and Ubisoft to tempt us more than just the coupon and what's showing right now?

...hopefully?

It's not 12/25 yet...(PST that is).

#10647 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

I bought DNF for $1 with my $5 coupon from The Witcher 2 last year. I remember it because it was an epic moment for me. Anywais, so I'm wondering if that will qualify me for a 2k coupon? Or is it a thing of legend, earned only by the most elite of the elite whose power is so great they earned the mythic and the legendary...

I believe it will -- that's also what I'm banking on for my 2k. Although honestly I don't think I'll use it so probably just offer to buy something for someone/facilitate a transaction.

#10648 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

I'm fairly set on Revelations (Ubi) and SR2 (THQ), not sure what to do about 2K and I'm a little bit peeved that Syndicate's (EA) sale was cut short early.

Remember that SR2 it's a little unplayable on the pc, the port is really really bad. But the game is quite good.

Tony, what's gonna happen on the 28th with the Civilization series?

#10649 Hyperfludd

Hyperfludd

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

Grabbed Scribblenauts Unlimited at $7.50. Amazing price considering the Steam holiday sale the other day was for $20.

Tell me about it. Wish I didn't' have such a quick trigger finger. Oh well, not much I can do about that now, haha.

#10650 sixheavens

sixheavens

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

Really glad I didn't get Mirrors Edge for $5 on Steam because now I can get it plus like 5 other games for $2... sweet.