Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#10651 MrJones

MrJones

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

I picked up the Bioshock 1/2 bundle for $5, hoping to gift the Steam keys to my brother.

I got a key for Bioshock 2, but not for Bioshock - what gives? The Amazon rep said they both activate on steam :(

#10652 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

Remember that SR2 it's a little unplayable on the pc, the port is really really bad. But the game is quite good.

That's what I hear, but I was trying to find something to use my THQ credit on. ;)

#10653 madnessnewb

madnessnewb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000296831

then click [Enter your code] and it will show what you have. At least, that's the only one i know of.

Thanks but that's not what I had in mind. There was another place where it showed all available credits on account...
Don't even know what code I would enter here

#10654 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

I picked up the Bioshock 1/2 bundle for $5, hoping to gift the Steam keys to my brother.

I got a key for Bioshock 2, but not for Bioshock - what gives? The Amazon rep said they both activate on steam :(

There is two bundles, one mixed DRM and one all Steam. Sounds like you got the mixed version.

#10655 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

Remember that SR2 it's a little unplayable on the pc, the port is really really bad. But the game is quite good.

That was true when it was released, the unplayability thing, the port is indeed crap, but nowadays there are fixes for 90% of the problems, there is plenty of info in both steam forums and the rest of the interwebs.

To those on the fence for this one, the first thing to do is get the gentleman of the row mod.

#10656 tjs09

tjs09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

So after looking over the publisher's lists it turns out I own everything!

I don't know whether to be proud or disappointed..

76561198039756693.png

#10657 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

Here are the promotion rules/guidelines posted by Tony several pages back:

Spoiler

#10658 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

I've received a THQ coupon and I've been trying to buy SRTT Full Package but at checkout there's no credit automatically applied. It's still 7.49. Any ideas?

#10659 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

Really glad I didn't get Mirrors Edge for $5 on Steam because now I can get it plus like 5 other games for $2... sweet.

Nope, see above. It's one code per publisher.

I've received a THQ coupon and I've been trying to buy SRTT Full Package but at checkout there's no credit automatically applied. It's still 7.49. Any ideas?

It's not the 25th yet.

#10660 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

It's not the 25th yet.

Tony has made everyone REALLY excited.

#10661 MrJones

MrJones

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

There is two bundles, one mixed DRM and one all Steam. Sounds like you got the mixed version.

Argh, crap. WTF.

#10662 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

It's not the 25th yet.

Oh I see. Thanks for the answer. If I want another THQ code to use it on Darksiders II do I need to buy another THQ game? If so, which one do you recommend buying? 8-)

#10663 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

Argh, crap. WTF.

If that is indeed the case (and you haven't already downloaded/redeemed either one) just contact CS for a refund.

#10664 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

Oh I see. Thanks for the answer. If I want another THQ code to use it on Darksiders II do I need to buy another THQ game? If so, which one do you recommend buying? 8-)

originally posted by amazon dvg deals Posted Image
lol, i'm not gonna lie, i thought you all would like this one.

remember, 1 coupon per pub so choose your game wisely
:).

Cheers,
tony

^

#10665 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

I'm confused...if it's only one promotional credit per publisher per account then why are they sending out multiple credits? I got 6 from EA and 2 from THQ already, and I'm supposed to get 7 from 2K and another THQ one. Why not just send out a single promo credit for each publisher and that's it? Don't get me wrong, I like this promotion and I'm definitely going to buy games with the credits I get. I just don't get the point in sending out multiple publisher credits if you can only use one.

#10666 sixheavens

sixheavens

It's not the 25th yet.

I thought the pack was just cheaper actually but I was thinking with the 1 code.
Still a good deal. Never played Bulletstorm either and I could play Burnout Paradise again.

#10667 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

People need to S L O W down and read... :)

j6FmbMiIxws

#10668 swizzy

swizzy

Secretly Lurking

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

ooh scribblenauts, im so getting that. hitman needs to go for $20 again. forget steam, their sales this sale are SOOOOOOOOO underwhelming this time :/

#10669 Rerujnoc

Rerujnoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I'm fairly set on Revelations (Ubi) and SR2 (THQ), not sure what to do about 2K and I'm a little bit peeved that Syndicate's (EA) sale was cut short early.

I thought Syndicate was listed as being on sale until the 23rd.

#10670 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

No there is a pack with Mirrors Edge and 4 other games listed by Tony.

Ah, I see, you meant the equivalent of $2 each, not $2 for the whole thing. Gotcha.

#10671 sixheavens

sixheavens

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

Ah, I see, you meant the equivalent of $2 each, not $2 for the whole thing. Gotcha.

Actually you were right I thought the pack was cheaper. Still good.

Thanks.

#10672 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Tony, what's gonna happen on the 28th with the Civilization series?

That was true when it was released, the unplayability thing, the port is indeed crap, but nowadays there are fixes for 90% of the problems, there is plenty of info in both steam forums and the rest of the interwebs.

To those on the fence for this one, the first thing to do is get the gentleman of the row mod.

This is true
http://idolninja.com/sr2.php

76561197971332172.png

#10673 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

I'm confused...if it's only one promotional credit per publisher per account then why are they sending out multiple credits? I got 6 from EA and 2 from THQ already, and I'm supposed to get 7 from 2K and another THQ one. Why not just send out a single promo credit for each publisher and that's it? Don't get me wrong, I like this promotion and I'm definitely going to buy games with the credits I get. I just don't get the point in sending out multiple publisher credits if you can only use one.

Probably because it's an automated process and just triggering based on your purchases. I could be wrong about the one per pub thing but I'm just going off that post by Tony earlier... er... late last night.

#10674 sixheavens

sixheavens

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:41 PM

Yeah the whole thing is pretty messy.

I wish I could see all my credits on the Amazon site somewhere.

Plus I have all those F2P credits spamming up my mailbox.

Good deals just minor gripes.

#10675 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:41 PM

I thought Syndicate was listed as being on sale until the 23rd.

I'll admit, I don't always keep up on date adjustments. But I had it copy/pasted to a desktop sticky note as I was considering it, but figured I'd have time to mull it over in January.

#10676 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000296831

then click [Enter your code] and it will show what you have. At least, that's the only one i know of.

Be careful though since none of these publisher credits or Editor's choice credits are showing up. I just purchased something when I had 0.00 and instead of the THQ or Editor's choice credits show up, my credits show 19.94 from a 9.99 and 9.94 promo for 2 free to play games.

#10677 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

Ugh god damn it. I used that to check and it said I had "$112.40" for MP3's and AIV.

So I tried to rent a movie for 3.99$ to see if the credit would apply. But it didn't and I got charged 4$ instead!

Turns out the credit button is at the bottom for some damn reason. I clicked the 1 click buy button. D'oh

D'OH!
(Learn from my mistake. Pay attention! lol)

#10678 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

This is true
http://idolninja.com/sr2.php

And thank you for that!

#10679 Trusty Mutsi

Trusty Mutsi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

I got the $5 off email from EA. The three games I'm interested in are:

Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 2
Burnout Paradise (I hear the servers are down and you don't get all the content).

Thing about ME2 is, PC DLC never goes on sale. It'll be $10 for Lair of the Shadow Broker alone.

Any suggestions?

Also, I sure hope Binary Domain goes on sale. I'm having remorse for not getting it at the Steam Flash sale :(

#10680 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

really? than I don't know if I'm going to get SR3 dlcs and everything for 2.50 or SR2...

I got the $5 off email from EA. The three games I'm interested in are:

Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 2
Burnout Paradise (I hear the servers are down and you don't get all the content).

Thing about ME2 is, PC DLC never goes on sale. It'll be $10 for Lair of the Shadow Broker alone.

Any suggestions?

Also, I sure hope Binary Domain goes on sale. I'm having remorse for not getting it at the Steam Flash sale :(

Binary Domain was great, did you played Mass effect 1? if not then do you like FPS or racing games?