Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#10681 forthenguyen

forthenguyen

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

Bought nexuis for $1. Good thing I waited to buy the Darksiders Franchise, I can get it tomorrow for ~$9 plus a free nexuis I probably will never play.

#10682 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

I got the $5 off email from EA. The three games I'm interested in are:

Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 2
Burnout Paradise (I hear the servers are down and you don't get all the content).

Thing about ME2 is, PC DLC never goes on sale. It'll be $10 for Lair of the Shadow Broker alone.

Any suggestions?

Also, I sure hope Binary Domain goes on sale. I'm having remorse for not getting it at the Steam Flash sale :(

I can whole heartedly recommend ME2 (and ME1 and ME3; biased fan). When considering Bioware/ME DLC and sales...don't. It's a fact of life that is what it is, unfortunately.

#10683 Financial Panther

Financial Panther

Qui audet adipiscitur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

Got email from Amazon that I got $5 promo credit from EA. Any recommended games from EA that works with the coupon?
My GMG referral Link: GMG Link

If you're new to GMG, use the link above and we both get free $2 credit when you spend at least $2 on your first purchase.

#10684 Frithsblessing

Frithsblessing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

I'm terrible at navigating Amazon. Do they have a publisher page?
Posted Image

#10685 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

I got the $5 off email from EA. The three games I'm interested in are:

Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 2
Burnout Paradise (I hear the servers are down and you don't get all the content).

Thing about ME2 is, PC DLC never goes on sale. It'll be $10 for Lair of the Shadow Broker alone.

Any suggestions?

Also, I sure hope Binary Domain goes on sale. I'm having remorse for not getting it at the Steam Flash sale :(

I recommend just waiting on ME2 or skip. Maybe it's just me, but since there are so many games to play already and gaming is not a "must have to survive thing", I would think you would win a staring contest as to who needs who's money more.

Sorta why I will probably just wait for an Assassin's Creed set not needing uPlay. I would think game developers/publishers are greedy and want to make money so once they break down and decide to offer it on another platform, they will get another group of buyers to pick it up generate more revenue. EA can keep their stuff to Origin, but like that exec said with never doing any deals, we still see deals for EA stuff since once you hit the saturation point for people willing to pay full price, then 50%, then 75%, etc...the property (game) becomes pretty worthless if people without it aren't going to buy it.

#10686 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:54 PM

I'm terrible at navigating Amazon. Do they have a publisher page?

Use the link in your promo email.

Edit: THQ....EA....Ubisoft

#10687 MrJones

MrJones

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

If that is indeed the case (and you haven't already downloaded/redeemed either one) just contact CS for a refund.

Gave this a shot, hope it works - thanks. It's only $5, but I'm trying to buy gifts on a shoestring budget, so every buck counts...

#10688 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

So is the bastion sale on amazon over when the one on steam is in 10 minutes?

12/24-12/26 according to the first post.

Also, know that there was a DRM typo on Amazon. Amazon's Bastion is DRM free according to Tony.

#10689 Patch517

Patch517

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

So is the bastion sale on amazon over when the one on steam is in 10 minutes?

It's listed in the op that it's till 12/26.

#10690 monkeyz

monkeyz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

Tony,

Hey man any chance of a PM on Shoot Many Robots for $2.49 ?
http://impulsedriven...s/ESD-IMP-W3115 that is the link for gamestop's download service it has been on sale for a while it isn't a flash sale from everything I can tell.

Thanks in advance, I know you are busy.

-monkeyz

#10691 Davinatorman

Davinatorman

CAGiversary?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

Does anyone know which games get you the credit? I bought WH40K: Space Marine a couple months ago, but I haven't received a THQ credit.

#10692 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

really? than I don't know if I'm going to get SR3 dlcs and everything for 2.50 or SR2...

The answer lies in your perceived Return of Investment. What is better value for you??

I wouldn't advise to get the SR3 complete collection as a single key. SR3's dlc is truly horrible with some of it being basically paid for cheats, one is even for unlocking the entire city. Research very well about it's DLC before taking a decision.

And unfortunately, I can't guarantee SR2 will work for you, yes there are dozens of fixes to bring it up to speed but the thing remains a poorly done port and nothing can change that fact.

Up to you.

#10693 Frithsblessing

Frithsblessing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:04 PM

Use the link in your promo email.

Edit: THQ....EA....Ubisoft

:applause: Thank you.
Posted Image

#10694 iamtorsoul

iamtorsoul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

Picked up Scribblenauts. Couldn't pass it up for $7.49. Plus, it's a game both the wife and I enjoy.

#10695 Trusty Mutsi

Trusty Mutsi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

I recommend just waiting on ME2 or skip. Maybe it's just me, but since there are so many games to play already and gaming is not a "must have to survive thing", I would think you would win a staring contest as to who needs who's money more.

Sorta why I will probably just wait for an Assassin's Creed set not needing uPlay. I would think game developers/publishers are greedy and want to make money so once they break down and decide to offer it on another platform, they will get another group of buyers to pick it up generate more revenue. EA can keep their stuff to Origin, but like that exec said with never doing any deals, we still see deals for EA stuff since once you hit the saturation point for people willing to pay full price, then 50%, then 75%, etc...the property (game) becomes pretty worthless if people without it aren't going to buy it.

I'll be honest, I didn't LOVE Mass Effect 1, and I played about 2 hours of ME2, and didn't love it. Maybe I should skip it. But I hear such good things, I feel like I'm missing out.

I DO have a ton of games to play right now though.

So then should I use the coupon on Battlefield 3? Trying to find something good and cheap on the list.

#10696 sittinghawk3

sittinghawk3

Damn... Kobe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

Is there a min. price requirement to receive the coupon. I bought a bunch of civ 5 dlc. Would like just one for that bioshock pack :D

Sign up with my link to get free 2 dollar credit to GMG here  ;) Add me on steam here.

I've made 300 bucks in amazon credit and cash doing surveys here. I make 1$ if you use my referral and complete a survey. Min 5$ cashout for AGC, Min 10$ for paypal.

#10697 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

Was there a 2K coupon? I got a THQ and 3 EAs, so I'd be willing to trade.

#10698 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Finally caved on Scribblenauts, it is such a good deal and I can't imagine it going lower until maybe the summer.

fs_overall.png

#10699 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

I'll be honest, I didn't LOVE Mass Effect 1, and I played about 2 hours of ME2, and didn't love it. Maybe I should skip it. But I hear such good things, I feel like I'm missing out.

I DO have a ton of games to play right now though.

So then should I use the coupon on Battlefield 3? Trying to find something good and cheap on the list.

If you didn't like it, why consider buying it...? I put in over 300 hours into each game of the series, at least and am still play, but that's just me. BF3 is great, I have over 1000 hours into that on 360, but won't get it on PC as my online friends are 360 only. Single player was OK, but I wouldn't get it for ONLY that.

#10700 RazOrStOrm

RazOrStOrm

ReachTheSky

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

Hey Tony, I was wondering if Dawn of war II bundle for 9.99 will be online tomorrow? I bought darksiders 2 for $13 so, I'll be one of many, appreciating if this deal is still online tomorrow, that way I can use the coupon on the only game from THQ i don't own.

#10701 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

Was there a 2K coupon? I got a THQ and 3 EAs, so I'd be willing to trade.

Can't trade, they're link to your account. No one, apparently has received the 2K promo as of yet.

#10702 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

Bride of _____

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

Can't trade, they're link to your account. No one, apparently has received the 2K promo as of yet.

the 2K coupons don't go out until tomorrow 12/25 and they won't work until 12/26, according to this comment Tony made on reddit

300px-Titan_esports.jpg

#10703 Motoki

Motoki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

Is there a min. price requirement to receive the coupon. I bought a bunch of civ 5 dlc. Would like just one for that bioshock pack :D

For the $5 publisher Christmas(ish) discount? There doesn't seem to be. I bought Nexuiz for 99 cents and got one.

#10704 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

Will Amazon price match Hotline Miami for $5 on Gamersgate?
Posted Image

#10705 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

No. (No international PM.)

#10706 RepedeGoesWoof

RepedeGoesWoof

Woof Woof Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

I'm assuming there's no online multiplayer with Scribblenauts? Was tempted to pick it up.
Posted Image

#10707 Motoki

Motoki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

I would hold off on that one for now. It's one of the Best of 2012 games that the $5 voucher will work on so at minimum you can get it for $5 then if you have one of the vouchers. There's potential for that to stack with a sale/US based DD retailer price match too.

#10708 LocarionStorm

LocarionStorm

A Player of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

It'll be effectively that price with coupon come January and with the chance for a sale on the game - it'll be even cheaper.

#10709 aceattorney

aceattorney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

I'm confused. Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition is supposed to be $18 starting tomorrow, right? But it's $15 right now.

#10710 rawee

rawee

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000296831

then click [Enter your code] and it will show what you have. At least, that's the only one i know of.

Thanks