Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#11311 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

We moved GW2 to $29.99 as one example.

Cheers,
Tony

:hot:

#11312 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

OK, sorry for asking this again. But with the Christmas, I haven't really had the time follow this thread all that close. And there isn't much about it in the OP because there isn't room with all the stuff (note to Tony, next time you start a new thread, reserve the first 4 or 5 posts so you'll have room for big sales).

So we are getting $5 coupons for several Publishers good for purchases made on Christmas day. As far as I know, it's only for EA, THQ, Ubisoft & 2K games. Are there others?

Also, are we free to use these on any game by those publishers (as long as it's at least $5)? Or are we confined to a list of specific games?

#11313 nucleargenocide

nucleargenocide

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

Will Total War: Shogun 2 be on sale?

#11314 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

Okay I know this isn't the Christmas spirit so bah humbug bla bla but this thread drives me absolfrakkinlutely insane right now.

The next time something like this happens it NEEDS to be in the OP in big bold type. :bomb:

mdUFwSE.png

#11315 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

I remember reading that some people had not received the thq email/coupon from purchasing the tantalizing bundle on the first round. Have those come through yet? Should I buy the darksiders dlc to be on the safe side?

I bought that bundle and I've received the coupon

#11316 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

EA, THQ, and Ubisoft are 25th only. 2K is 26th to 31st. No other publishers (at least none announced).

#11317 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:09 AM

Tony
I still have not received any of these $5 promo emails (nothing in the spam bucket either).

I should have EA (from Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe $20, 9 Sept), THQ (from THQ Medley $10, 16 Nov), 2K (from Desert to Sea $19, 27 Aug). (just listing the most recent date)

I sure hope people stop being so silly about the whole $5 credit gift, and stop looking a gift horse in the mouth. It is a time to be together and be giving why be such a scrooge?

You mustn't be from a severely dysfunctional family. Must be nice.

Anyone else waiting on their THQ coupon?

I am.

Spoiler

Wow.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#11318 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:11 AM

Also curious if we will see a PM on Gamefly's 11.99 ME3. If so I'll probably use EA coupon for that, if not than I'll probably go with The Storming Burning Blah Blah Pack.

Picked up Argul's Tomb DLC to get the THQ coupon, gonna use on the Season Pass. 3/4 of the story DLC for about 3 bucks isn't bad at all.

#11319 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:12 AM

EA, THQ, and Ubisoft are 25th only. 2K is 26th to 31st. No other publishers (at least none announced).

Thanks again man.

#11320 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

Yar.

#11321 Foxhack

Foxhack

Bad at math

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

OK, sorry for asking this again. But with the Christmas, I haven't really had the time follow this thread all that close. And there isn't much about it in the OP because there isn't room with all the stuff (note to Tony, next time you start a new thread, reserve the first 4 or 5 posts so you'll have room for big sales).

So we are getting $5 coupons for several Publishers good for purchases made on Christmas day. As far as I know, it's only for EA, THQ, Ubisoft & 2K games. Are there others?

Also, are we free to use these on any game by those publishers (as long as it's at least $5)? Or are we confined to a list of specific games?

Those are the only four publishers. We get one coupon per publisher.

You should receive one "Your promotional credit" email per publisher, and that email contains a link to a list of games the credit will work with.

foxhack.jpg

#11322 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:15 AM

"12/25 (there will be more and they will be impactful, I’ll continue to release details as we get closer to Christmas. The reason is that we have several high impact deals that we’re still discussing price point on.):"

Sup?

#11323 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:19 AM

Cheers,
Tony

Tempting. Very, very tempting.

Here's a summary, which I believe is accurate of what has been awarded to GW2 thus far:

TIME MAGAZINE
Time.com "... the sort of compulsive anywhere-you-go playability other MMOs only dream of..."
Award:
#1 Video Game of 2012.

NBC News
NBCnews.com "Every pixel in Guild Wars 2 deserves our award for Best Art Direction in a Game 2012.”
Award:
Best in Art Direction in a video game for 2012

GAMESPOT
Gamespot.com “The best online roleplaying game in years.”
Awards:
PC Game of the Year
Best Roleplaying Game of 2012
Editor’s Choice Award

GAME INFORMER
Gameinformer.com “ArenaNet’s fantastic MMORPG delivers on almost all fronts.”
Award:
Best MMO of 2012.

IGN
ign.com "Guild Wars 2 is one of the best MMOs ever made and the best PC game of 2012. "
Awards:
Best PC Game 2012
Best MMO 2012

http://www.spacetime...of-2012-awards)

The PC GOTY and overall GOTY threw me off. But if you're killing time you should watch IGN's GOTY montage -- it's a beautiful retrospective of gaming.

Edited by nategator, 25 December 2012 - 07:31 AM.

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal

#11324 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

OK, for the people who got the email all the information and details are right in the email. Credit amount, date valid, list of eligible games, etc.

It's all spelled out very clearly in the email.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#11325 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

Link?? Suggestions?? I really commend Tony for wanting to do this retroactively but it must be one f***** daunting task.

PS
Meant that in *the best possible way* and I don't have any problem in making a cheap purchase to get the coupon

I bought this one
http://www.amazon.co...heapassgam08-20

#11326 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:29 AM

By the way, if anybody wants to look at the 2K deal landing, can't post links but replace the docId with docId=1000894331

Since the 2K emails aren't going out yet, this link wasn't included in any of the previous posts.

#11327 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

Those are the only four publishers. We get one coupon per publisher.

You should receive one "Your promotional credit" email per publisher, and that email contains a link to a list of games the credit will work with.

Oh so there is a specific list of games. Thanks.

OK, for the people who got the email all the information and details are right in the email. Credit amount, date valid, list of eligible games, etc.

It's all spelled out very clearly in the email.

Ah, so it is. I had a vague recollection of having read it somewhere. But I assumed that it was in a post here in this thread and I didn't feel like searching through the last 40 pages of posts.

Sorry about cluttering up this thread.

#11328 jrodri86

jrodri86

Meh, i'll wait to get it for a cheaper price.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

Ended up picking the Shark Attack Pack for SRTT cause it's the only DLC that seemed kinda worthy for me. Got the THQ email a few seconds after.

Tretton.png

#11329 lidl

lidl

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:31 AM

By the way, if anybody wants to look at the 2K deal landing, can't post links but replace the docId with docId=1000894331

Since the 2K emails aren't going out yet, this link wasn't included in any of the previous posts.

Thanks!

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000894331
:hd: :360: :psp: :gba: :wii: :dvd: :ps2: :xbox: :gc: :ds: :pc: :ps3:

#11330 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

Tony
I still have not received any of these $5 promo emails (nothing in the spam bucket either).

I should have EA (from Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe $20, 9 Sept), THQ (from THQ Medley $10, 16 Nov), 2K (from Desert to Sea $19, 27 Aug). (just listing the most recent date)

You mustn't be from a severely dysfunctional family. Must be nice.

I am.

Wow.

Alright, update from the developer here:

1. All orders are currently flowing through our system and to your inboxes/amazon accounts - This is what we've been working on all day, getting things unstuck.

2. The expectation is that you should receive an email within the next several hours. I'd give it a solid 5 and then let me know if you still haven't received.

3. Thanks for the patience. I'm adding this update to the OP.

As a reminder:

1. Customers who purchased THQ/EA/Ubisoft/2K Digital Video games from Amazon will get a $5 credit to use on more games from the corresponding publisher.
2. Coupons for EA/THQ/UBisoft may be used on 12/25 only and only for products GREATER THAN $5.
3. Coupons for 2K may be used from 12/26-12/31 and only on products $9.99 AND ABOVE.
4. Customers may use 1 coupon per account per publisher this means if you purchased 1 or 30 games from each publisher you are still entitled to/eligible for 1 credit from each publisher.
5. If you purchased a 2K product on 12/24 your credit will be delayed as we need to pull information out of our system, which won't propagate for a few hours.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#11331 Frithsblessing

Frithsblessing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:34 AM

Would buying this qualify me for a THQ coupon? http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B009DL00Q6/

Good looking out.

Clarity. :applause:
Posted Image

#11332 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

Thanks for the update, Tony!

#11333 lidl

lidl

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:45 AM

@Tony: Could you please check http://www.cheapassg...postcount=11320 ? Thanks !
:hd: :360: :psp: :gba: :wii: :dvd: :ps2: :xbox: :gc: :ds: :pc: :ps3:

#11334 Raptor25

Raptor25

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

So is 12/24 the cutoff date for the coupons?
If so, still possible in the next 15 minutes here?

#11335 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Sucks I didn't know about the SRTT deal as I just paid for the max pleasure pack today and could have gotten the entire thing for cheaper lol. Guess it saves me on the season pass though.

#11336 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Got my THQ credit just now. Thanks Tony!

#11337 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

Sucks I didn't know about the SRTT deal as I just paid for the max pleasure pack today and could have gotten the entire thing for cheaper lol. Guess it saves me on the season pass though.

As a fellow CAGer, thanks for being cool about it. :applause:

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal

#11338 Dragonsbane

Dragonsbane

Dr. StrangeCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:48 AM

Tempting. Very, very tempting.

Here's a summary, which I believe is accurate of what has been awarded to GW2 thus far:

http://www.spacetime...of-2012-awards)

The PC GOTY and overall GOTY threw me off. But if you're killing time you should watch IGN's GOTY montage -- it's a beautiful retrospective of gaming.

I was totally going to buy this game based on the April fools video.....Still kinda wished it was real, because spec ops in fantasy game would be awesome.
Dr. Strange CAG- Or how I learned to stop worrying and love cheap stuff.

Posted Image
Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

#11339 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:50 AM

Oh so there is a specific list of games. Thanks.

Ah, so it is. I had a vague recollection of having read it somewhere. But I assumed that it was in a post here in this thread and I didn't feel like searching through the last 40 pages of posts.

Sorry about cluttering up this thread.

No need to apologize for anything. Just wanted to save anyone else the headache of trying to read back a few pages or try to find the info. Of course, it doesn't help anyone who didn't get an email to begin with.

#11340 Spoit

Spoit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:50 AM

So if I still don't have my thq email when I wake up, I should pm tony?