Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#11701 kaydigi

kaydigi

BK All Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

You may want to check your email and read carefuly if the message mentions the 2K $5 credit or if it's the $5 credit to use next January on selected games (Editor's Choices)
There are several promotional credits being offered by Amazon. Some apply to specific publishers (THQ, EA, Ubisoft, 2K), others are to be used with items/subscriptions of F2P games, and there's the $5 credit to use next January.

Tony mentioned that everyone that bought a 2K game in 2012 from Amazon would get a $5 2K credit to use by 12/26-12/31.

Didn't get either email for 2K credit. Only an EA email for the Black Friday Knights Amular purchase.

#11702 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

I second this. Anything you can do would be appreciated Tony. I know you're swamped and have all kinds of annoyances to deal with. ;)

I got the Darksiders Franchise today and I'll be getting the Desert to Sea & 2K Strategy Pack tomorrow. So I'm thrilled with the sale so far. :applause:

Also bought Scribblenauts, Batman Arkham Franchise, Nexuiz, and the Civ V Korea & Ancient World Combo pack. I'm also eyeing NBA 2K13 although I wish ti was still on sale tomorrow. Then it would be an insta-buy. :)

It was around 40 dollars, right? I'm tempted by that 20$ bundle, but I can't really get every single dlc from amazon or steam. That bundle at 75% would be great :D

#11703 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:13 PM

Oh Tony!

I forgot to mention, it's snowing up here in Seattle! You missed out on a white Christmas!

Have a Merry Christmas and take the rest of the day off. Spend time with family and go see Lincoln [great movie!].
Thanks for all your hard work on getting us the best deal.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#11704 XmesX92

XmesX92

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:13 PM

Tony, any chance to see Spec Ops and The darkness 2 for 5$ alone? Because many of us alredy have some games on the 2k packs :)

#11705 forthenguyen

forthenguyen

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

Anyone who got the Desert to Sea bundle want to trade for my 2K shooter pack? I want to spend my $5 promo on the WTF bundle to get darkness and I want spec ops from D to S. Ah, should have looked at possible future promos and overlap between the bundles.

Edit: willing to give a nexuis for the trouble

#11706 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

12/25 only:

Guild Wars 2 - $29.99

NBA 2K13 - $14.99

Borderlands 2 - $29.99

Borderlands 2 4 Pack - $89.99

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $24.99

Tantalizing THQ Medley

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - $47.99

Last update for tonight:

Dreamcast Pack - Steam - -__-4.99
Sega Genesis Classic Game Pack - Non Steam - 4.875
Dreamcast Pack - Steam - 4.99
Sega Action Only Pack - Non Steam -19.9329
Sega Arcade Collection - Non Steam - 13.7885
Sonic Action Pack - Non Steam -24.768
Football Manager 2013 - Steam - 19.99
Sega Action only pack - Steam - 19.9329
Sega Genesis Classic Game Pack - Steam - 4.875
Sonic Action Pack - Steam - 24.768
Total War Bundle + Viking + TW Battles - Non Steam - 21.7395
Total War Bundle + Viking + TW Battles - Steam - 21.7395

Are there still going to be more "impactful" deals as alluded to in the second post?

Reposting.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#11707 Wapcaplet

Wapcaplet

Ancient Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

Just to follow-up, Tony quickly fixed my missing THQ e-mail problem. Thanks, Tony, and merry Christmas! Just picked up the Darksiders pack.

FYI, the Darksiders Franchise Pack is not appearing on the THQ offer page -- had to go back to the first post to find the link.

#11708 Correlli

Correlli

The guy with the small brain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

Argh. Still deciding if I want to sink $30 into Guild Wars 2. I would wait, but GW doesn't go on sale as often as I expect many of the others to do so...

I enjoyed WoW back in the day but don't want to get into the WoW grind. Too many other good games to play.

#11709 Rehykja

Rehykja

Diggles Gonna Dig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

Tony, you are a freaking super hero. Hope you're taking some time to enjoy Christmas and also a BIG THANKS for all your hard work.
Wubwubwubwub.

#11710 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

I still didn't get the THQ/2K credit...

If you can get me an order id for the THQ one in the next 10 minutes I can get you sorted. About to get on a plane.

Allright we need an official word on this. Tony any idea of the DRM on Rayman Origins? The store page says is Solidsheild but some CAGs are reporting that the game might be DRM Free but i would like an official word on it to give you guys my money. Thanks in advance.

I have no idea, sorry man and my guy is out right now so I can't check.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#11711 kwirl

kwirl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

kingdom of amalur bundle isn't showing the sale price mentioned here?

#11712 Hellacious

Hellacious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:21 PM

I still haven't gotten my 2k credit. I ordered the 2K Shooter Pack - Order 002-2099689-8161850 .

Thanks.

#11713 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

Amalur ended on 12/23, as indicated in the OP.

I still haven't gotten my 2k credit. I ordered the 2K Shooter Pack - Order 002-2099689-8161850 .

Thanks.

2K credits are going out today.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#11714 Zaraki_Kenpachi

Zaraki_Kenpachi

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

Tony, did you ever explain what this meant?

12/25 (there will be more and they will be impactful, I’ll continue to release details as we get closer to Christmas. The reason is that we have several high impact deals that we’re still discussing price point on.):

Are there any more deals coming or just what's listed in the OP? Just curious if I missed anything, thanks!

#11715 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

Tony, did you ever explain what this meant?

Are there any more deals coming or just what's listed in the OP? Just curious if I missed anything, thanks!

See here: http://www.cheapassg...postcount=11701

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#11716 juanjava

juanjava

Eye in the sky

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

If you can get me an order id for the THQ one in the next 10 minutes I can get you sorted. About to get on a plane.
Cheers,
Tony

Sent...

And, again, don't worry if you can't solve it. I am MORE than happy with the sales so far and want to thank you for all the effort. You are great.

#11717 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

Sent...

And, again, don't worry if you can't solve it. I am MORE than happy with the sales so far and want to thank you for all the effort. You are great.

Handled.

Also,

I'm out! I land at 10:00PM PST and will be home around 11:00-11:30. I'll be responding to stuff then.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#11718 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

Tony,

Any word on exact timing of the Rocksmith sale? I just got a guitar for the holidays and I'm itching to go. It's $19.35 on Steam and if Amazon's sale is still a ways out I may just bite during the Steam sale.

#11719 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

Tony,

Any word on exact timing of the Rocksmith sale? I just got a guitar for the holidays and I'm itching to go. It's $19.35 on Steam and if Amazon's sale is still a ways out I may just bite during the Steam sale.

Lol caught me on the way out the door, $15 the first week of January, ours activates on Steam.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#11720 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Haven't gotten my $5 discount for 2K Games yet but just read the post a few posts up. I'll wait for it :)

#11721 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

If only!

#11722 LN3000

LN3000

Companion Cube

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

Now let the man go! :P

#11723 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

Did anyone post ubi games that post on steam ?
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#11724 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

Darn to bad Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle wasn't on sale still would of been sweet to use the EA coupon on :D

i5 3570k | GTX 780 | FT02

#11725 amundsjm

amundsjm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

Thanks so much for the great deals; breaking Steam's pricepoints quite a bit. I know you got us the best deal you could get, just the coupon stuff feels really weird with some publishers yanking all their decent sales away right as the coupons click on. That is their call, unfortunately.

In for a couple little THQ things like the DS2 season pass I had waited on (gifted Dark Souls to a friend with a gift card + $5 credit = Free fun for friends and I!), but really thinking I may wait on XCOM on the basis of how shady the one-day sale + coupon situation looks to me from 2K's side of things and grab it half a year from now for sub-twenty.

Or I may still grab it, since there is a little bit left on my gift card I suppose I can swallow my dignity for one more sale.

#11726 Shrowd

Shrowd

Gaming Dad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

Can you do me a favor and send me 1 order id from each publisher you qualify for credit from. I'll try to get it sorted before I get on my plane.

Edit: Getting on a plane soon so needs to be in the next hour and a half or so, otherwise I likely won't be able to get it as I'm flying across the country.

Cheers,
Tony

Sorry, had family stop by. Something about my mom wanting to spend time with her grandsons :)

btw... this is my purchases for the past year. Besides Tony may not want to click this open.. looong list.

Spoiler

76561198056146032.png    

Frostpaw.png

#11727 Wulfgr

Wulfgr

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

I just bought Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition today from Amazon.com, will I still get a $5 coupon ?

It's the only Ubisoft game I purchased this year from Amazon.

Can someone please answer this ?

#11728 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

No, you had to buy before today to get a coupon for today.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#11729 Zakart

Zakart

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

Whats the best Assassin's Creed game to use the coupon on for someone new to the series? I actually got Assassin's Creed 3 for free today buying a Solid State Drive from Newegg. For those interested, today only sale,

Samsung 840 Pro SSD 128gb, only 119.99 and comes with a free copy of Assassin's Creed 3. Great deal for anyone in the market for an SSD, the free game is just a bonus.

So, what's the best Assassin's Creed to start with as I have a Ubisoft coupon to use today.

Hello Mippo,
Thank you for posting this information, can I please benefit from he research you may already have conducted prior to purchasing this?

So I can see the major benefit is speed, great read/write rates etc. With 128 GB I am assuming you will make it your MBR or OS drive but are you planning on running games on it also? will it result only in shorter load times or anything else also? I have tons of games, all installed but on D (HDD) drive and they are surely more than/around to 128GB. How will you deal with that?

What is this business of Multi Layer Cell and Single Layer Cell, i see your product is MLC which essentially means shorter life span compared to SLC. Why would you pick MLC when SLC is cheaper, or am I missing something here? as in if something isn't MLC that doesn't mean it is SLC by default etc.

What is the difference betwen 840 pro and regular 840 series.

Again, I can google and find my way around all this. I was just wondering if you already know answers to these question and provide me with concentrated information rather than making this poor pup google around on a Christmas Day (emotional intelligence/blackmailing method inserted!)

#11730 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

I just bought Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition today from Amazon.com, will I still get a $5 coupon ?

It's the only Ubisoft game I purchased this year from Amazon.

I also would like to know this, if I get AC2 today will I get an UBI discount code??