Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#12571 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

picked up darksiders franchise for $8.19

ea =/= thq

I didnt even use mine...nothing I wanted from the EA selection at those prices
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#12572 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

I used the EA coupon on the The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack. 5 games for $8 seemed like a good deal. Wouldn't have gotten any of them if it weren't for the coupon though

#12573 Shing0

Shing0

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

dang no EA coupon to help me get bf3 prem edition, this sucks XD, shouldve bought something from ea...

Coupons expired after 25th.

#12574 EvilInside

EvilInside

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

This is Steam Redeemable?

http://www.amazon.co..._rd_i=979455011

#12575 Dr Sasquatch

Dr Sasquatch

Trivial Hirsute

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

This is Steam Redeemable?

http://www.amazon.co..._rd_i=979455011

Nope.

76561198026637637.png

#12576 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

Popcorn Party with Paddington! He loves the DRM conversation :).

Cheers,
Tony

Share the popcorn w/ us! :D

#12577 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

Coupons expired after 25th.

yep, only thing I would have used it on but the sale started on the 26th :/
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#12578 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

I didnt even use mine...nothing I wanted from the EA selection at those prices

This.

IMO:
THQ coupon was good (Darksiders II & SRTT)
Ubisoft coupon was average (I didn't want any AC games, and Shoot Many Robots wasn't price matched to Steam.)
EA was bad (only that shooting, etc. pack was a good price - and I already own most of the games on Steam)
2K coupon is decent so far (the best deals include games that I already own, but some of the rest aren't bad.)

#12579 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

Is NBA NK12 for $5 a good buy for someone new to the series, or should I just wait till January when 2K13 might hit a better price (plus it's on the EC list)?

I Googled roster patches for 2K12, but it looks like the last one was created in June after the draft... so it will add in the rookies, but not late year roster changes. A little turned off by that.

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#12580 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

BTW guys, I know a lot of you are curious about what's going to be added to the Editor's Choice list and how it is going to be promoted.

As many of you have noted, we're running a lot of deals right now...which means things are insane over here. Additionally many of our publishing partners are out for the holidays. There will be more stuff added, example, the Amalur Bundle will be added at $14.99, so coupon holders can get it for $10, we'll also be adding Warfighter at $26.99 so coupon holders will get it for $21.99.

Just an FYI :).

Cheers,
Tony

Anything planned for TSW?

EDIT:
Oh, hell - nevermind.
I missed this, until I actually read the last few pages I missed!

#12581 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

Is NBA NK12 for $5 a good buy for someone new to the series, or should I just wait till January when 2K13 might hit a better price (plus it's on the EC list)?

I Googled roster patches for 2K12, but it looks like the last one was created in June after the draft... so it will add in the rookies, but not late year roster changes. A little turned off by that.

Are you talking about official roster patches from 2K?
Or the Ultimate Base Roster Mod?

#12582 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

Anything planned for TSW?

Shoulda grabbed when it was $15 bro! Even if it hits $15 in the EC list, it doesn't come with the new issue and extras. ;)

(Still, $10 for the game would be pretty awesome.)

Are you talking about official roster patches from 2K?
Or the Ultimate Base Roster Mod?

So 2K patches the rosters themselves? What's the difference between that and user made roster patches?

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#12583 teenwolf

teenwolf

hic sunt leones

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

12/21-1/5:
Serious Sam 3: BFE - 4 Pack _-_39.99
Serious Sam 2 - 4 Pack _-_9.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - 4 Pack _-_19.99
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - 4 Pack _-_14.99
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter - 4 Pack _-_4.99
Serious Sam Double D - 4 Pack _-_7.99
Serious Sam 3: BFE _-_9.9975
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack _-_1.2475
Serious Sam 2 _-_2.4975
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter _-_3.7475
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter _-_4.9975
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter _-_1.2475
Serious Sam Double D _-_1.9975

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, you have Serious Sam 3: BFE and what looks to be every other digital Serious Sam product on sale, but not the Serious Sam 3 DLC. I know that about a month ago it was $2.49, any chance that it was a mistake to not have it at that price again for these holiday sales?

Serious Sam 3 Jewel of the Nile [Download]
http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B009RPKNBA/

#12584 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

Shoulda grabbed when it was $15 bro! Even if it hits $15 in the EC list, it doesn't come with the new issue and extras. ;)

(Still, $10 for the game would be pretty awesome.)

Skip that - I should've bought TSW from GreenMan when it was $5.xx USD there.
But, that was like a week or a few weeks before the game went "No Subs"

#12585 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

Skip that - I should've bought TSW from GreenMan when it was $5.xx USD there.
But, that was like a week or a few weeks before the game went "No Subs"

I know right? It sucks too, because I never even heard of the sale until after it was over. I would have grabbed it for $5 even with subs, just for the free month.

Unfortunately it's not going to go that low again for a good while. No subs? It's suddenly worth a lot more, lol.

bZ2g3eF.png

#12586 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

Does TSW have a demo or trial? I saw some old posts about a 3 day trial, but nothing recent and nothing on the official site. Might pick it up, but would like to know if I'd like it before spending any money on it

#12587 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

So 2K patches the rosters themselves?

Well, I'd assume regular patches and roster updates would come from them...
Of course, once a game's season (in real world) is done and obviously a new game is on its way, I don't expect official support anymore.

What's the difference between that and user made roster patches?

No clue. Don't own the game, so I don't know what the unmodded game comes w/.

But, if you want to know about that UBR Mod...
UBR (Ultimate Base Roster) Mod Website

UBR - "G.O.A.T." Trailer.

22 minute look at UBR (Version 29)
SIDE NOTE - NEWEST Version is V35 and was released quite recently (Dec 24th).

#12588 TheHeretic

TheHeretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:10 AM

SORRY THE THREAD IS MOVING QUICKLY AND I MISSED THESE. YOU'LL PROBABLY GET YOUR COUPONS SOMETIME TODAY, THERE CAN BE UP TO A SEVERAL HOUR DELAY FOR SOME PEOPLE ALSO CHECK YOUR SPAM BOX

Cheers,
Tony

What if it's more than a day already? I know you guys are swamped that's why I waited for more than 24 hours, borderline to 48 hours now. Should we continue to wait for it? I'm asking for the others who didn't get their $5 promo credit for the Editor's Choice + the other promo credits that go with it so you won't get bombarded with the same questions.

Thanks for the notice and for answering. :D

#12589 Shing0

Shing0

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

Does anybody know if saboteur was previously discounted ? I always wanted to try that game.

#12590 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

Oh this thread...

Remind me never to become a video game store rep.

mdUFwSE.png

#12591 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

i would just buy 2k13, 2k12 is still pretty good but 2k13 has all the updates, my player is better and most of the people switched over as well

#12592 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

i would just buy 2k13, 2k12 is still pretty good but 2k13 has all the updates, my player is better and most of the people switched over as well

Looks like someone grabbed it for $9.99 too... Yeah, I think I'll do that. (Or just wait it out, it's not like I'm huge basketball guy.)

bZ2g3eF.png

#12593 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

Looks like someone grabbed it for $9.99 too... Yeah, I think I'll do that. (Or just wait it out, it's not like I'm huge basketball guy.)

nope, had to buy mine for 16.49 they passed out my 2k coupons out late, i received a coupon after the purchase tho, but never gave me one for the 2k start pack when i bought it on the first day it was on sale, but not gonna complain the 16.49 is a steal, this game wont go under retail price again until 2k14 comes out

#12594 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

nope, had to buy mine for 16.49 they passed out my 2k coupons out late, i received a coupon after the purchase tho, but never gave me one for the 2k start pack when i bought it on the first day it was on sale, but not gonna complain the 16.49 is a steal, this game wont go under retail price again until 2k14 comes out

Dunno, saw someone on the thread say that they did (grabbed it before the price flipped back I guess).

It's in the EC list though, so here's hoping.

bZ2g3eF.png

#12595 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:30 AM

Maybe a dumb question, but how do I use reward points off my amazon CC to pay for digital downloads? I didn't see the option last time.

#12596 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

Dunno, saw someone on the thread say that they did (grabbed it before the price flipped back I guess).

It's in the EC list though, so here's hoping.

Yeah, someone mentioned they did. I was tempted to stay up, but was too tired and not worth it. Ended up grabbing a pack for my little brother and he was happy about it.

Maybe a dumb question, but how do I use reward points off my amazon CC to pay for digital downloads? I didn't see the option last time.

I think Tony's mentioned they are trying to integrate this feature, but currently you can not do so. It's the same case with me and my Discover points.

#12597 SCMoney360

SCMoney360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

I am honestly surprised that Nfs isn't in the top 10. It's only at no. 50. I figured people would be all over that deal. Am I missing something here?

#12598 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

This is something that isn't built into the system yet. Adding this question to the list of examples I have for requests from customers on this.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#12599 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

I am honestly surprised that Nfs isn't in the top 10. It's only at no. 50. I figured people would be all over that deal. Am I missing something here?

Whatever it is, I am missing it too :(.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#12600 Thadar

Thadar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

So...is the Deluxe version of AC:B worth it if you aren't going to play Multiplayer?