Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#13951 Seraphym

Seraphym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

Your call, missing out on a good game. Nothing in that item shop is remotely necessary.

Your choice, naturally, but the item shop is really just cosmetic stuff. I've never felt a need to use it.

I feel I'm missing something. I was unable to browse the TSW item shop without a TSW account. To make a TSW account they want a key. I tried creating another Fumicom account on Age of Conan (free), but that still didn't let me log into the TSW item shop. (I did glean some itemshop info from forums.)

I have a TSW account from either a free weekend or an open beta period. Here are some item shop highlights - $10 for full outfits (very cute stuff), $1-$3 for single clothing items, $3 for 10 extra bank OR inventory slots ($30 to max each). Those were the things that interested me.
There is also AP boosts (no idea what they do). Barber shop & plastic surgeon tickets $1 & $6 respectively. Character rename for $10. Server transfer for $20.

Strictly speaking none of that is absolutly necessary. I personally will prolly have a very hard time not spending a ton on outfits & bank/inventory space. Even now, after Tony's advice, I want to buy the game tonight for the bird and leather jacket! Why couldn't y'all get into Rift?!?! :lol:

#13952 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:55 PM

Hey tony, any 1c bundle in program?
Thanks

#13953 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

Hey tony, any 1c bundle in program?
Thanks

Yep! He'll have it up by the year 2048. Don't worry.

#13954 hailey

hailey

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

Don't think it has the demand but Game of Thrones would be awesome, especially if it drops lower than $20 before promo. I'm still bitter about paying full price for GoT Genesis, so trying to get the RPG for cheap as possible to make up for it.

Game of Thrones RPG is a really underrated title. The combat isn't particularly good but the RPG elements are better than just about every other 'rpg' released in recent years. Shame it hasn't dropped low enough in price for me to buy it

#13955 ckendal

ckendal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

Any chance Far Cry 3 will still be on sale tomorrow (@ $37.49) so I can use one of my $5 EC credits?

Thanks
[URL="http://www.theretrogamer.net/temp/carls-games.xls"][/URL]

#13956 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

Game of Thrones RPG is a really underrated title. The combat isn't particularly good but the RPG elements are better than just about every other 'rpg' released in recent years. Shame it hasn't dropped low enough in price for me to buy it

The bundle is $17.50 on Steam, but just the RPG is still $20. The RTS was so crappy they literally pay you to buy it, and it still isn't worth it. For $15 I would definitely have picked up the RPG if I hadn't bought Genesis, that game just put a sour taste in my mouth when it comes to ASoIaF video games.

#13957 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Any chance Far Cry 3 will still be on sale tomorrow (@ $37.49) so I can use one of my $5 EC credits?

Thanks

It's already on the EC list, so you can definitely use your EC credit.

EDIT: oops, sorry. Thanks Neuro5i5, I misunderstood the relevant part of the question.

Edited by Tolyngee, 31 December 2012 - 10:15 PM.

#13958 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Thanks

It should be on sale for the next 20 hours as it is PM'd to Steam's sale.

#13959 DarkGamer11

DarkGamer11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

But his girlfriend just broke up with me too...

Haha this made me laugh. Thanks for that. Also, thanks everyone else for the suggestions, much appreciated. I knew I could count on you guys! I can't go through and quote everyone but the guy who suggested to the moon, Im gonna pick that up it sounds very interesting.

To all the open world/sandbox suggestions, I actually played just cause 2 on ps3 and have it on PC, just haven't done much with it yet. But smacking someone with a dildobat in SR3 does sound like a good time(that made me laugh also).

And to Tony, thanks for the offer, you're awesome. PM sent. I don't post on here a lot but I have checked this thread almost daily since Black Friday and I know everyone appreciates what you do, including me. Amazon has killed my wallet this season I know that.

To sum up, thanks everyone. I know it wasn't much but it did make my day quite a bit better. I've got two days off coming up with nothing but games in sight haha. Well, besides tonight's festivities!

#13960 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

I have a TSW account from either a free weekend or an open beta period. Here are some item shop highlights - $10 for full outfits (very cute stuff), $1-$3 for single clothing items, $3 for 10 extra bank OR inventory slots ($30 to max each). Those were the things that interested me.
There is also AP boosts (no idea what they do). Barber shop & plastic surgeon tickets $1 & $6 respectively. Character rename for $10. Server transfer for $20.

Strictly speaking none of that is absolutly necessary. I personally will prolly have a very hard time not spending a ton on outfits & bank/inventory space. Even now, after Tony's advice, I want to buy the game tonight for the bird and leather jacket! Why couldn't y'all get into Rift?!?! :lol:

Ah, thanks for that! Educated and less confused =) Geno posted that TSW seems to run on GMT, so you have just under two hours if you want the 2012 bonuses (till 4PM PST).

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#13961 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

Ah sorry I missed this. Mafia is a no go. Simply not enough demand to support adding it to the EC list.

Cheers,
Tony

aw :cry:

Thanks a lot for replying anyway, I just hope I get enough time to buy it from the steam keys get depleted.

#13962 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

Yep! He'll have it up by the year 2048. Don't worry.

Can wait, "Cheap Vodka Bundle".

#13963 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

The Secret World is awesome, one of my favorite 2012 games ... buy it ... Even if the blood raven looks a little weird ... I swear you can't see it flying behind you because it always lands before you stop and turn the camera ... and it sort of moves like a pigeon ...

#13964 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

Spoiler

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#13965 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

I might just pull the trigger on The Secret World so I can register it for 2012. Just what do I get for doing so before the registration period ends (less than 2 hrs PST)?

#13966 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

I might just pull the trigger on The Secret World so I can register it for 2012. Just what do I get for doing so before the registration period ends (less than 2 hrs PST)?

A late-game content pack that will cost $5 later and an Initiate Pack that currently sells for $15 which includes a raven, some clothes (both cosmetic items), and some low level weapons. Final added cost would be 4.50 for the cosmetic pack if you enjoy the game and buy the Issue 5 content.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#13967 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

There is a very slight possibility that XCOM, Borderlands 2, and NBA 2K13 will get promotions (they are already on the list). We're still thinking about it though.

Yes, please do!

76561197971332172.png

#13968 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

Can i get a list to the January list i cant find it?
Posted Image

#13969 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

Sacred Gold PM?

Also, whatever happened to Dragon Knight Saga? That was always a big seller, haven't seen it this entire time, EC?

#13970 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

I'm going to cave for Hitman: Absolution for $20; game just looks awesome, had to break my $15 rule for a game.

Also, I'm hoping Far Cry 3 will get a 25% discount while being EC coupon eligible [bring the cost to $33]. I may have to break my rule a second time if this happens.

Thanks for the deals Tony!

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#13971 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

I'm going to cave for Hitman: Absolution for $20; game just looks awesome, had to break my $15 rule for a game.

It's quite good, but it's MUCH-MUCH different than previous Hitman game names in NUMEROUS WAYS.

#13972 Endrju

Endrju

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:39 PM

Seems like I won't get my coupon. Well, no money for you then, Amazon.

And fix your shitty e-mail delivery system.

#13973 zennoux

zennoux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

Is the Alan Wake franchise pack available on amazon for the same price as Steam? I can't seem to find it. Also I only got 2 EC emails but I've purchased 3 digital downloads on amazon. I hope I get 3 credits tomorrow.

#13974 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

What Severose said. A bunch of us are playing TSW right now. PM me and I'll buy you a copy myself.

Cheers,
Tony

I'm not a fan of the "always online" stuff - it's what prevents me from buying Guild Wars 2 right now.
I wish Diablo 3 would have an optional "offline mode", as well.

I wish TSW would add an "offline mode"...
...or would go cheap REALLY DIRT CHEAP like GMG had it recently - i.e. $5.xx. :P
Though, I don't expect you to say match what the International market is doing - b/c you guys flat-out just don't.

#13975 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

That Sims 3 Pack is already down to $50.

Hope no one with EC coupons jumps the gun and buys it today before they can apply their $5 EC coupon to it.

Sweet, I just noticed Battlefield 3: Premium Service is on the list.

Well, Sims Pack is back to $170, so good, nobody's going to jump the gun now prior to their EC coupon working.

#13976 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

My system shows your backfill as currently queued up. I imagine you'll have your credit in roughly an hour or so.

Happy New Year.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#13977 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

Tony

any chance of a steam key version of far cry 3 showing up?

#13978 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

I guess Santa didn't bring you any class for Christmas~

#13979 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

Tony

any chance of a steam key version of far cry 3 showing up?

About as much chance as Jeff Lloyd Christmas had with Mary Samsonite.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#13980 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:56 PM