Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#1801 TheHeretic

TheHeretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

I vote for Sleeping Dogs as well, I'll grab it immediately at that price!

If we could use the 25% off discount on it the better! :D

#1802 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

OMG, Sleeping dogs! Want for $20! When is it?
8-) Head BrokeAss

#1803 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:42 PM

We're pushing for the promo code.

How long will that 25% off promo code last for...?

#1804 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:43 PM

Wait, the Origin code thing was first announced on this thread?

Seriously, though, if anyone isn't sure on getting in on the deal I've noticed parts of this bundle all over the Steam Trading thread. In fact, doing the math and dealing with two sellers, I could have gotten the entire bundle for $9.50 yesterday. If you're only looking for a portion of the bundle, CAGs seem to have you covered.

Seeing as this thing is selling out soon, I would jump on any cheap deals for individual games now as when it sells out I doubt people will be selling them for as cheap as they were.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1805 Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:43 PM

I've got a baby crying in the other room and I think my dinner's been in the oven for an hour too long because I'm waiting at my computer for this. That thing from Liar Liar about holding it in giving you cancer isn't true right?

#1806 TheHeretic

TheHeretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

Wait, the Origin code thing was first announced on this thread?

Seriously, though, if anyone isn't sure on getting in on the deal I've noticed parts of this bundle all over the Steam Trading thread. In fact, doing the math and dealing with two sellers, I could have gotten the entire bundle for $9.50 yesterday. If you're only looking for a portion of the bundle, CAGs seem to have you covered.

If you're in Steam and you want to get notified about deals like this while using Steam, you should check this group out Trader's Guild.

#1807 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

Can't us CAG's get some preferential treatment??? Get us all signed up to a mass text list, so that you can be sure we are first to know about a deal. C'mon Tony!!

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#1808 Pats12Sox34

Pats12Sox34

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

really hoping i can snag quantum conundrum just cause 2 and deus ex....those are the main ones im after!

#1809 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

I also find it funny that a bunch of less than 2 dollar dlc is in the best seller list... presumably from that coupon code :)
Posted Image

#1810 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:46 PM

Also got Aliens vs. Predator for $1.74. Nice. Thank you very much. I really appreciate this excellent customer service.

I've installed an auto-refresh plugin on my browser on that page, plus checking this one. Gonna hurt if I miss this deal lol.
Billy Mitchell is better than you.

#1811 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:47 PM

I've got a baby crying in the other room and I think my dinner's been in the oven for an hour too long because I'm waiting at my computer for this. That thing from Liar Liar about holding it in giving you cancer isn't true right?

You got a baby around? That means you have diapers handy. Anything for a deal baby!

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1812 DropZite

DropZite

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:52 PM

Voting for Sleeping Dogs as well.

Not really thrilled to have a 25% discount on normally priced items.

#1813 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:53 PM

I've installed an auto-refresh plugin on my browser on that page, plus checking this one. Gonna hurt if I miss this deal lol.

Pressing F5 like a rat in a Skinner box is the most exercise I'll get all day!

#1814 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:54 PM

Tony said over on NeoGAF that they've already decided to do the 25% off code. So the decision has been made apparently.

57j.gif

#1815 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:55 PM

You got a baby around? That means you have diapers handy. Anything for a deal baby!

Buwahahaha!!!! Your the man. Not only did you hook me up with a discount on torchlight 2, but you have comedic gold like this :)
Posted Image

#1816 t4nd4r

t4nd4r

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:59 PM

Wow, all this waiting is stressful!!!

Do I go make dinner or let my stomach digest itself?

#1817 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:00 AM

Pressing F5 like a rat in a Skinner box is the most exercise I'll get all day!

:lol: Yeah, if it were merely pressing F5, I would, but I have to press Fn + F5, and I'm in a dark room without ability to turn the light on, so it's hard to see the F5. While I am a proficient typist, I don't have the F key placements memorized without looking, among other mundane tangibles.

#1818 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:02 AM

:lol: Yeah, if it were merely pressing F5, I would, but I have to press Fn + F5, and I'm in a dark room without ability to turn the light on, so it's hard to see the F5. While I am a proficient typist, I don't have the F key placements memorized without looking, among other mundane tangibles.

Even as he was held against his will in a dark room by a serial killer, all pwnthee could think about was the Absolutely Great Square Pack...

#1819 Pats12Sox34

Pats12Sox34

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:02 AM

for a future bundle i'd love to see a deal on sonic generations? pleaseee

#1820 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

FYI we decided on the 25% off code, good through Saturday. Based on the last coupon code we ran, and the last time we promoted Sleeping Dogs, this will affect more customers.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#1821 MethodManFTW

MethodManFTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:06 AM

Deus Ex keys today I hope?

#1822 dEvAnGeL

dEvAnGeL

sHaMe oN yOu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

where can we get the code? sorry im a bit lost and that discount would really make dishonored very sexy at that price ;)

#1823 Koubiak

Koubiak

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

where can we get the code? sorry im a bit lost and that discount would really make dishonored very sexy at that price ;)

Dishonored is sexy even at MSRP.

#1824 LCS213

LCS213

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:09 AM

The 25% off code in lieu of the Square Enix deal?

#1825 tjs09

tjs09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:09 AM

Can't us CAG's get some preferential treatment??? Get us all signed up to a mass text list, so that you can be sure we are first to know about a deal. C'mon Tony!!

I don't know if you're serious about this, but I am!

#1826 arsenhazzard

arsenhazzard

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:10 AM

It'll be after they run out of this upcoming batch of Square-Enix bundle keys

#1827 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:11 AM

Even as he was held against his will in a dark room by a serial killer, all pwnthee could think about was the Absolutely Great Square Pack...

:lol:

I was born of primordial ooze. I crawled out of my own mother’s blood. I hid among the humans hoping not to be seen, but somewhere along the way I grew legs, stood up right. I became a husband. A father. I had to evolve, it was the only way to survive. I had to buy that Absolutely Great Square Pack!

#1828 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Can I get a 94% off coupon to re-create the bundle? ;):lol:

#1829 mnuttster

mnuttster

CAG It Up!

• CAGiversary!

We're either going to do a 25% discount on anything in the DVG store except Borderlands 2/XCOM or $19.99 Sleeping Dogs.

Still figuring out which one.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony,

Would the code work for the Borderlands 2 Season Pass or is anything Borderlands 2 not included?

#1830 frozened

frozened

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:15 AM

When will the Square Pack be available?