Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#2401 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

will do...i want it and im itching to pull the tigger on it....but odds are i wont be getting to it until i move in with the gf....

It's insane fun. You even go wedding shopping for a mission so maybe your GF will like it too...lol

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#2402 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

It's insane fun. You even go wedding shopping for a mission so maybe your GF will like it too...lol

haahahahah , alright..im close to buying it now

#2403 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

will do...i want it and im itching to pull the tigger on it....but odds are i wont be getting to it until i move in with the gf....

Remember that Square Enix drop the prices quite quickly. Will probably be even cheaper on the winter sales!

#2404 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

nice Amazon priced matched Sleeping Dogs, I already own it on PS3 though so I won't be buying it

T9rTk6Q.gif

#2405 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

geez you guys are making it really hard not to spend money.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#2406 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

The current price after coupon is already pushing it. I think you're looking at a $3-5 saving waiting 2-6 months from now. Of course you could always wait for it's inclusion in the Square Bundle 2: Electric Boogaloo.
Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image

#2407 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:58 PM

Really wish Cheaplikeafox would change that gif in his signature. ;)

#2408 kaydigi

kaydigi

BK All Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

Finally used the 25% on sleeping dogs. All that's left for me on PC is SF X T, NBA 2K13, COD BLOPs 1, and Sonic Racing 1 & 2, Sonic Adventure 2 HD.

#2409 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:09 PM

Tony, any chance of a sale on The Walking Dead anytime soon? Please

#2410 LastKnown

LastKnown

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:20 PM

Woot! Just got Sleeping Dogs for 18 bucks! Reg 24.99 - 25% off. Thanks Amazon!

#2411 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

True to my word, I have purchased Sleeping Dogs. Good job, Tony.

#2412 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

Any chance of a steam PAYDAY The Heist - Wolfpack DLC pricematch?

This, I would buy two coppies of this if so.
Posted Image

#2413 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:30 PM

moving in with the gf > SD @ $18 (depending on the gf of course)

And after you move in with the gf, don't buy any game with the words Total War in the title.

#2414 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:30 PM

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if Developers and Publishers are doing better under the digital game download model? I'm sure we all buy a ton more games now, but prices are a bit lower. With dollar games like Angry Birds selling millions, are they all better off than the old 59.99 -> 39.99 boxed days?

#2415 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

Borderlands 2 Golden Key Code (posted at ~4:00pm PDT):

W3WTT-WT3ZH-RTBJT-3JT3T-RXKTS

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#2416 Darker

Darker

Monk of Ivgorod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

I was going to wait until the Winter Steam Sale but at that price... I'm sold! Curious though, how big is Sleeping Dogs? Hopefully not as big as Max Payne... That game took forever to download.

#2417 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

I was going to wait until the Winter Steam Sale but at that price... I'm sold! Curious though, how big is Sleeping Dogs? Hopefully not as big as Max Payne... That game took forever to download.

It's like 6.8 GB and runs really smoothly :)

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#2418 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

Ohhhh, a high-resolution texture pack. Any good?

#2419 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:11 AM

This. Just do not put the game on Ultra default setting. You can put everything in Ultra except for the AA, that is kinda hardcore massive on this game!

#2420 Darker

Darker

Monk of Ivgorod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:16 AM

Wow! I thought it be a bit bigger then that. Won't take that long to download then. Now I just have to wait until I get hone now to install it :cry:

#2421 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:25 AM

Borderlands 2 Golden Key Code (posted at ~4:00pm PDT):

W3WTT-WT3ZH-RTBJT-3JT3T-RXKTS

Thanks for this.
Posted Image

#2422 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:26 AM

About Medal Of Honor: http://www.reddit.co...ode_for_50_off/

EDIT: you don't have to be premium to get the 50% off.

Thank you for the tip but I already purchased BF3 Premium from Amazon because I have a problem with Origin store (Also THQ and Ubishop or any Digital River Service crap) that gives me the famous "Payment Authorisation Failed" error when I try to buy anything even free DLCs lol

The offer is only for those who will buy Premium from Origin Store

Damn! I don't know why Amazon is so slow refunding my GC balance, been more than 30 hours now :cry: I wanted to get Sleeping Dogs for a friend

fs_pc.png

#2423 RiseFromYourGrave

RiseFromYourGrave

Mighty Pirate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:09 AM

Just checked my Amazon G+S library. I have another Supreme Commander 2 key O.o Did this happen to anyone else? I heard they gave out extras b/c some people accidentally got the original but my first key worked fine :P. Also, is there anyway to check if this is perhaps the same key (I had to click "View Product Key" to see it, so I'm assuming it's just a new key)?
Quaint Specs:
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5650/Intel i7 720QM/6GB DDR3/Cool Stuff
Steam id: kiss.gandy

#2424 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:12 AM

Just checked my Amazon G+S library. I have another Supreme Commander 2 key O.o Did this happen to anyone else? I heard they gave out extras b/c some people accidentally got the original but my first key worked fine :P. Also, is there anyway to check if this is perhaps the same key (I had to click "View Product Key" to see it, so I'm assuming it's just a new key)?

It's a new key. If you activated it before, congratulations you have an spare one to trade or to gift.

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#2425 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:12 AM

It's a new key if it has the yellow button you have to click up again. And you are free to do what you want with the old key if you already used it according to Tony so no worries there.

#2426 MnemnocH

MnemnocH

Cupcakes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:20 AM

Bought Sleeping Dogs for $13.74 (25% off + $5 credit from GW2). Thanks Tony!

Origin ID: Mnemnoch_Caine              Uplay: mnemnoch1

uc.png   76561198062648772.png

#2427 Steampunk Willie

Steampunk Willie

Friendly Neighborhood Lurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:26 AM

I was an early buyer and I have only the one Supreme Commander 2 key. I can't bitch because I got what I paid for but it is a little annoying that other people are getting free additional games.

#2428 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

Did anybody pre-ordered from Origin Store before ?

Something really weird just happened with me. I tried to pre-order MOH Warfighter Digital Deluxe Edition with the promo code (I am BF3 Premiem and eligible) and it was around $38. I was sure the order would not complete as usual but for my amazement it did ! The weird thing is that Origin only took $0.99 from my Credit Card (pre-paid Visa) :-#

Is this normal for pre-orders on Origin or something ?

Posted Image

fs_pc.png

#2429 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

That could just be a "pre-charge" to make sure the card is good. When I get gas with my debit card and use it as a credit card, it hits it with a $1 charge to make sure the card is good, then like a day later it is replaced by the actual amount.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#2430 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:58 AM

That could just be a "pre-charge" to make sure the card is good. When I get gas with my debit card and use it as a credit card, it hits it with a $1 charge to make sure the card is good, then like a day later it is replaced by the actual amount.

That occured to my mind too but there are 2 funny thing :

-For the past year or so I can not purchase anything from my account

-My Credit Card is pre-paid and when I called the bank they said only $0.99 was charged and I don't have enough money :lol:

Maybe they will remove the game if they couldn't charge the whole amount

Edit : oh yeah:

When will my credit card be charged?Your credit card will be charged the day after your purchase has been placed

fs_pc.png