Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#2851 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

fyi $20 dark souls starts sunday.

Cheers,
tony

Woohoo!!! :)
I'm in...as long as y'all don't run out of keys 1st. :-x

#2852 TwelveVolt

TwelveVolt

Nobody from Nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

Interested in Bioshock 1 and 2. Amazon reviews say there's alot of problems and it has Securom + Steam + Windows Live. Anyone on CAG have any experience with it recently??

I believe Securom was removed from the Steam versions of Bioshock with a patch. You might check the Steam forums for info.

#2853 Daf

Daf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:21 PM

FYI $20 Dark Souls Starts Sunday.

Cheers,
Tony

Bought today, haven't opened yet though so will be taking it back! Thanks T
I.Z.Z.O
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2854 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

Cheers,
Tony

2 more rpg to the backlog! Dark Soul and KOA when the bundle go on sale. I really need to finish the Witcher 1 & 2 and Skyrim.

#2855 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

2 more rpg to the backlog! Dark Soul and KOA when the bundle go on sale. I really need to finish the Witcher 1 & 2 and Skyrim.

There's NO WAY in HELL that Dark Souls is going to the back of the line for me.
FRONT of the line for me!
Been DYING to play that one for quite a while.

About Skyrim - that's the game I just can't shake from my system. I always end back to Skyrim. Don't have something I want to play? Skyrim will do the trick. When stuck in a game - go to Skyrim and play it for a short bit; then go back to the game that I was stuck in. Skyrim's just so got so many quests; has such a big, ridiculous scope; & us such an expansive game - it's a game I can go w/ for a short time period; or just let take up days, days, days, and days of my life.

#2856 kaydigi

kaydigi

BK All Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Hey Tony,

Are yall going to match Gamestops deals?

#2857 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

I wound up buying a new video card which got me into that AMD game bundle deal. As a result, I have my unused Amazon Hitman: Absolution $5 credit available if someone plans on ordering the game.

Do you mean this bundle ? :

Posted Image

:applause:

fs_pc.png

#2858 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

That's the one! Guess I'll have an extra Sleepin' Dogs to unload. :D

#2859 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

There's NO WAY in HELL that Dark Souls is going to the back of the line for me.
FRONT of the line for me!
Been DYING to play that one for quite a while.

About Skyrim - that's the game I just can't shake from my system. I always end back to Skyrim. Don't have something I want to play? Skyrim will do the trick. When stuck in a game - go to Skyrim and play it for a short bit; then go back to the game that I was stuck in. Skyrim's just so got so many quests; has such a big, ridiculous scope; & us such an expansive game - it's a game I can go w/ for a short time period; or just let take up days, days, days, and days of my life.

I was like that when i first got Skyrim, the only game i played for weeks,but i got burned. But definitely i need to get back and finish the game. The me is fun and the mods make it even better.

Dark Soul will probably jump to the front of my list, i love Demon Soul and the slow pace of the game.

#2860 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Arg...my 200GB data cap

hnnnnggg.jpg

:(
Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image

#2861 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

If Dark Souls is $20 during a Halloween sale then surely it will be $10 come Christmas... amirite?!?!

#2862 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

I was like that when i first got Skyrim, the only game i played for weeks,but i got burned. But definitely i need to get back and finish the game. The me is fun and the mods make it even better.

Skyrim was definitely like that, in the beginning for me (last X-Mas) - obsessive. You get obsessed with it and can't shake it for hours, hours, hours, and hours. Eventually, you get burned-out and need a break. The game is NOT one you can just go through & play by itself for a long time - think of what happens, after you hit 50 hours without playing any other games; you want a break!

There's too much to do; too much to see; the world's too big. You need to go away for a bit; then you get back to it.
Then, you get the bug - it'll stick w/ you for a time period. Could be for 5 hours. Could be for 10 hours. Could be for another 20-30 hours.
But, then again - you'll need a break, once you hit that fill.

Skyrim's that game...that I always go back to. Still ain't finished Main Quest. Done LOTS of the Side Stuff, though. And I was actually playing Skyrim again earlier in the week (after beating NFS: The Run), until I started up Krater yesterday. I'll sure I'll get that bug and say, "Back to Skyrim".

Dark Soul will probably jump to the front of my list, i love Demon Soul and the slow pace of the game.

Dark Souls will be #1 on my list, when this Amazon DVG hits Sunday. Everything else will be shelves and backlogged for a while, I suspect.

#2863 blehman

blehman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

Had to pick up the Bioshock pack. Have Bioshock 2 for the 360 but sold the original Bioshock a while back. That is one sale that I've been regretting ever since. Easily one of the better games I've ever played. Looking forward to taking it for another spin.

#2864 senorchris

senorchris

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:36 PM

Is there any chance you could match the $45 + $10 gaming credit deal that GMG is currently offering for XCOM, Tony?

http://www.greenmang...emy-unknown-na/

#2865 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

Is there any chance you could match the $45 + $10 gaming credit deal that GMG is currently offering for XCOM, Tony?

http://www.greenmang...emy-unknown-na/

They don't match international sites..

#2866 xRidley

xRidley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:01 PM

Dark Souls for $20 Sunday..God damn I still haven't been able to play too much of my $18 Sleeping Dogs.
Then BLOPS2 a couple weeks later..

#2867 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

@TONY
Do you have any plans to get HOTLINE MIAMI from publisher Devolver Digital?

EDIT:
Nevermind, you already got Hotline Miami :-x

So, does your version of Hotline Miami require STEAM?
Or does it come DRM-FREE (like GOG's does)?

#2868 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

If Dark Souls is $20 during a Halloween sale then surely it will be $10 come Christmas... amirite?!?!

Lol I hope so. the console versions are already $20. its looks like a must have so $20 is reasonable but I'm not ready to drop $20 for a game I'm not gonna play right away. only heard about it from glowing reviews on CAG

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#2869 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

Lol I hope so. the console versions are already $20. its looks like a must have so $20 is reasonable but I'm not ready to drop $20 for a game I'm not gonna play right away. only heard about it from glowing reviews on CAG

In all fairness while the console version is $20, you need to add another $15 I think if you want the extra content the Prepare To Die edition has.

#2870 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

In all fairness while the console version is $20, you need to add another $15 I think if you want the extra content the Prepare To Die edition has.

^^Yup

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#2871 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

Ah ok, that makes sense. Didn't think about that.

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#2872 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:02 AM

Ugh I don't need to be tempted by Dark Souls this weekend like this Tony DX.

#2873 11440

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

Interested in Bioshock 1 and 2. Amazon reviews say there's alot of problems and it has Securom + Steam + Windows Live. Anyone on CAG have any experience with it recently??

I just launched the Steam version of BioShock 2. First a SecuROM activation window popped up, and I had to enter the CD key shown in the Steam client. After the SecuROM activation finished, the game launched, and when it reached the main menu, a GFWL overlay popped up with a Live account login prompt. After logging in to my Live account, I had to enter the CD key again.

It all worked, so strictly in that sense there was no problem.

#2874 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:13 AM

I just launched the Steam version of BioShock 2. First a SecuROM activation window popped up, and I had to enter the CD key shown in the Steam client. After the SecuROM activation finished, the game launched, and when it reached the main menu, a GFWL overlay popped up with a Live account login prompt. After logging in to my Live account, I had to enter the CD key again.

It all worked, so strictly in that sense there was no problem.

I think the games have unlimited securom activations (possibly inert for Bioshock 1), but Bioshock 2 uses the legacy version of GFWL so it probably has around 15 activations for that.

#2875 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

Hi Tony I just wanted to ask if Medal of Honor (2010) is going to be on sale really cheap sometime soon. I got an idea, it could cost $3 at Haloween sale as it was horrible :P
Joke aside, I would buy it.

#2876 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:46 AM

Hi Tony I just wanted to ask if Medal of Honor (2010) is going to be on sale really cheap sometime soon. I got an idea, it could cost $3 at Haloween sale as it was horrible :P
Joke aside, I would buy it.

Bah, MOH 2010 ain't that bad.
It's solid - but it's nothing truly innovative, amazing, or remarkable.

#2877 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:34 AM

Bah, MOH 2010 ain't that bad.
It's solid - but it's nothing truly innovative, amazing, or remarkable.

I bought MOH 2010 from Amazon on November 20, 2011 for $4.95 (and another serial for a friend during the $5 credit promo so I got it for free :D). I just started playing the Single Player Campaign few days before MOH Warfighter release and it is actually pretty good. I love FPS games and MOH 2010 is really good as a FPS

I was checking my Amazon account and found out how to check for promo credit:

http://www.amazon.co...i=mp3 credit#gc

I have $23 there that I don't know what they are good for but I knew at least $5 is good towards any Digital Download but it wouldn't apply.
I contacted CS and they said that there was a technical issue and it is fixed now. When I tried it I was amazed that the whole $23 are good towards "any" Software or Digital Game Download :applause:

fs_pc.png

#2878 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

I bought MOH 2010 from Amazon on November 20, 2011 for $4.95 (and another serial for a friend during the $5 credit promo so I got it for free :D). I just started playing the Single Player Campaign few days before MOH Warfighter release and it is actually pretty good. I love FPS games and MOH 2010 is really good as a FPS

Ya the single player campaign was pretty good.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#2879 Wallshay

Wallshay

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:45 AM

So does Bioshock 1 and 2 both work on GFWL? And can you get the achievemets and everything? I was going to play through both again before Infinite releases anyways. Would be great if I could get 2000 more gamerscore while I'm at it.

#2880 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:03 AM

So does Bioshock 1 and 2 both work on GFWL? And can you get the achievemets and everything? I was going to play through both again before Infinite releases anyways. Would be great if I could get 2000 more gamerscore while I'm at it.

Bioshock 2 requires G4WL and has Achievements tied to it, yes.

Bioshock 1 does NOT utilize G4WL at all.