Best Buy and Target Weekly Ads 10/7-10/13 More Meh Deals

mossfan563

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
More "deals" that shouldn't even be posted...

Best Buy

50% Trade-in Credit on Any Game

Playstation 3 250GB Bundle w/ Uncharted 3 and Dust 514 - $269.99

Dishonored :)360:, :ps3:, :pc:) - $59.99
Just Dance 4 :)360:, :ps3:, :wii:) - $39.99
Pokemon Black/White 2 :)3ds:) - $34.99

Free $20 Gift Card when you buy a 3DS XL

Target

Pokemon Black/White 2 :)3ds:) - $34.99

Nintendo 3DS - $149.99

Dishonored :)360:, :ps3:, :pc:) - $59.99
Fable: The Journey :)360:) - $49.99
Crosswords Plus :)3ds:) - $29.99
Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone :)3ds:) - $29.99

Save $10 when you buy Just Dance 4 and a 9.75oz bag of Cheetos.
Just Dance 4 :)360:, :ps3:, :wii:) - $39.99

[quote name='dgwillia006']No Pokemon deals? Boo[/QUOTE]

Isnt $35 technically a deal? even the old heart gold/soul silver sell for $40 regularly.

edit: nevermind, i'm thinking of 3ds game pricing.

[quote name='VexxedCS']Neither store is even advertising XCOM? For shame =/[/QUOTE]

Lets face it. There was barely much promotion for it anyway.

[quote name='tehsolo']Isnt $35 technically a deal? even the old heart gold/soul silver sell for $40 regularly.

edit: nevermind, i'm thinking of 3ds game pricing.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, I thought Pokemon Black and White 2 were for the 3DS.

[quote name='tehsolo']Isnt $35 technically a deal? even the old heart gold/soul silver sell for $40 regularly.

edit: nevermind, i'm thinking of 3ds game pricing.[/QUOTE]

That, and they came with the Pokewalkers, so that kinda justified it. Then again, they could have probably charged 40$ for these and gotten away with it too.

Still was hoping for a "Buy both and get a giftcard" or something. Guess theres always Toys R Us, though my store hardly has anything in stock worth noting.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Lets face it. There was barely much promotion for it anyway.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i agree. but i went ahead and preorder it at bb. i hope i don't regret it. lol

So you can confirm that best buy will end the 100% trade in bonus? I'll have to try to rush through lollipop chainsaw then...

[quote name='GarrettKapman']So you can confirm that best buy will end the 100% trade in bonus? I'll have to try to rush through lollipop chainsaw then...[/QUOTE]

even if they do not end the 100% trade in bonus, the tiv for the game will drop, because of the gamers club coupon discount

[quote name='YBX87']even if they do not end the 100% trade in bonus, the tiv for the game will drop, because of the gamers club coupon discount[/QUOTE]
I'm just hoping it stays at $10 base until Saturday. After that I don't care what the tiv is.

[quote name='GarrettKapman']So you can confirm that best buy will end the 100% trade in bonus? I'll have to try to rush through lollipop chainsaw then...[/QUOTE]

Not hard...lol. You can beat in like 4 hours.

[quote name='GarrettKapman']I'm just hoping it stays at $10 base until Saturday. After that I don't care what the tiv is.[/QUOTE]

bestbuy updates their tiv everyday saturday night, so you should be fine if you can trade it in by this saturday

amazon tiv is $22.35, and you can play for a week before you ship it in

Thanks, definitely will grab Pokemon Black
smile.gif

[quote name='perfectsil']amazon tiv is $22.35, and you can play for a week before you ship it in[/QUOTE]
sorry for the stupid questions. you can lock in the tiv with amazon and ship it a week after locking in the price? Does the game have to get to amazon in a certain amount of time? Is the shipping free? Thanks.

Yes. 100% trade-in is now over. It's back to 50%.

I'll be picking it up Just Dance 4 for my kids. I pre-ordered it when they had the Max Payne 3 sale where you get it for $35 if you put $1 on any pre-order. Honestly I just picked up the pre-order to get Max Payne for $35 and had no intention of actually picking up Just Dance 4. But now with $10 off with the purchase of Cheetos and a $5 gift card for pre-ordering it doesn't sound like a bad deal at all. And with my Target card I'll get 5% off so It'll end up costing me about $25.

[quote name='GarrettKapman']sorry for the stupid questions. you can lock in the tiv with amazon and ship it a week after locking in the price? Does the game have to get to amazon in a certain amount of time? Is the shipping free? Thanks.[/QUOTE]
PS3 is 22.xx, xbox is 17.xx. Just in case. Shipping is free, but you box it yourself. They give you a mail in by date.

[quote name='strait edge follower']fuck, there isnt a sleeping dogs deal to stack the coupon with[/QUOTE]

patience, they didn't drop the msrp price mass effect 3 till the last week

[quote name='dgwillia006']No Pokemon deals? Boo[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting on a cheaper price for Pokemon Conquest myself! :)

[quote name='LoveDragonDon']I preordered at Dishonored at BB it will come with free USB lamp and then $20 off via unlocked membership![/QUOTE]

Have a picture or link of said lamp? This is news to me

Nice (except for the commentary). I was wondering what the scale size was on that lamp. Looking forward to getting mine on Tuesday.

it seems nothing's on sale in the ads lol.

just wondering but was Madden 13 ever on sale (not Amazon or online)? PM window at BB almost over

[quote name='Gamer SDP']it seems nothing's on sale in the ads lol.

just wondering but was Madden 13 ever on sale (not Amazon or online)? PM window at BB almost over[/QUOTE]
Target had it for $49.99 sometime during mid September.

[quote name='TrumpetDan']I'm waiting on a cheaper price for Pokemon Conquest myself! :)[/QUOTE]

I ended up getting that during the 10$ off a used game Gamestop promo they had last month, couldnt pass up getting the game for only 17$, don't really care much about the case or manual anyway.

[quote name='TrumpetDan']I'm waiting on a cheaper price for Pokemon Conquest myself! :)[/QUOTE]

no reason for a pokemon deal they knew millions of suckers would buy it at full price....

still have my 3rd copy of pokemon conquest sealed ( made nice cash off the first two when they were RARE)

its an okay game but i hate you have to restart at level 1 at the start of each chapter (story)

play chapter 1 (story 1 ) for 10 to 12 hours beat it 5 other chapers open up start back at chapter 1 beat it in 2 hours more chapters open restart at level 1

after beating 3 or 4 chapters it gets boring

It's looking like the TRU deal of getting either a game or Pokemon item, both $19.99 or under, for 70% off when you buy Pokemon Black/White 2, is the only real deal/promotion for it this week. If you haven't seen the thread for it, you also get a snazzy coin for picking it up, depending on what version you get.

well gamefly wants 26.99 for it (pokemon 2)

but sucks cause no mail MONDAY they pushed it till TUESDAY meaning would not get it till friday
dont know what im doing yet

[quote name='DeskLaser']It's looking like the TRU deal of getting either a game or Pokemon item, both $19.99 or under, for 70% off when you buy Pokemon Black/White 2, is the only real deal/promotion for it this week. If you haven't seen the thread for it, you also get a snazzy coin for picking it up, depending on what version you get.[/QUOTE]

I still remember the deal I got for buying b&w at kmart on release day, b1g1 50% off. I bought both and split the cost with my buddy(like $27 each) but I didnt have change for the $30 he gave me and he held it over my head every time we traded/battled.

This year I'm just gonna pay retail.

So are there no deals at all for Pokemon Black/White 2? I was hoping for B1G1HO or at least Fry's coming in at $29.99. Meh!

Toys-R-Us had nothing but shovelware, so I ended up getting some Pokemon cards instead. *sigh* They barely even had any Pokemon toys. Pathetic.

Also, for any Skylanders fans, their stupid pre-order deal (put $5 down on Giants and get a single character pack) does not apply to Legendary Trigger Happy. It doesn't say that in the ad, so they over-rode it for me, but YMMV.

bread's done
Back